L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Suffering from penis anxiety.

• Thread starter Unregistered357
  • Start date
Look at the bright side...with a penis your size, you could fuck all night and she won't ever become sore!

On the other hand, you are right to worry; if your member is really as small as an inch when flaccid, I would not let her see you naked in the light until after she agrees to marry you because the laughter will echo in your head forever. That could really hurt your self esteem. And definitely always remember to trim your pubic hair so the penis sticks out further than the bush.

So the lesson is to make the most of what you have, or find a sympathetic doctor to make you into a woman with a small vaginal canal.

Yeah, I can relate to the OP with this right here. Once you actually think about it, it pretty much means you end up as celibate as a nun. Somehow knew I was gonna be small even at the age of like 5...which was funny cause I didn't really understand that sort of thing then. :\

Actually thought about doing that last thing before just cause it would be more sex....though probably just as potentially humiliating, if not more. If it makes you feel better OP, you are bigger than I am by a pretty decent margin. Just imagine what that must look like flaccid anytime you feel inadequate. From what I can tell most guys have inadequacies about their dicks even when it isn't warranted, so just imagine how that must be when a girl/guy is like...oh it can't be that bad...and then it is ;)

As a woman without much legnth down there, (i'm 5'1 and very little) I LOVE THE SHORT PENISES. Haha. HONESTLY! The long ones hurt a lot and make me look like i'm having spastic seizures when they go too deep. Not cool. Pick a petite lady ;)

^^^ +1

If you get a really petite girl your cock will look HUGE next to her.;)

I used to be in your boat... i used to be worried. ( were the same size 6.0 inches) I have been with quite a few girls and never had a complaint. If your a good love maker the girl will allways come back for more. The biggest concern I had was when i started dating this chick that was going out with the guy with the " huge 11 inch cock", from my highschool days. i was shitting my pants. I was with her for a year and we both moved on but she never complained of size.

im 22 and my cock seemed to grow a lot over the past 2 years. like a lot lot.

not that it really mattered. even when it was 6 inches it was still fine for girls. also your probably never gnona pull your pants down with a soft dick. usually something happens before and it at least gets SOMETHING before they come down, if not ready to break your pants

im 22 and my cock seemed to grow a lot over the past 2 years. like a lot lot.

not that it really mattered. even when it was 6 inches it was still fine for girls. also your probably never gnona pull your pants down with a soft dick. usually something happens before and it at least gets SOMETHING before they come down, if not ready to break your pants

ugh...why do people have to come in and do these underhanded bragging comments?! It's bad enough that I can't even get aroused some nights because no matter what I do I hear about how boyish and deformed it is to have a small penis (no, you can't avoid it...someone, somewhere always has to bring it up), but then people like you come in and go "yeah...I used to be average...and now I'm even bigger than that...so yeah..I'm pretty fucking cool." Why? Just go get laid you fuck....at least you can :X:X:X:X

people like you make it hard for the rest of us to even exist....get some perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think mine was small; I'd be ashamed of it, never showed it to anyone, and got out of relationships with some crappy excuse before the time came to pull out my wang. However, at some point I just thought "fuck it" - and it turns out that my 6 inches (approximately, but it definitely isn't any more than 6.5) was "big", maybe partly because of girth, but my girlfriend says it sometimes hurts a little bit and is way bigger than her exes' had been. Oh well. Works for me.=D

As a female, I say that size is not a huge issue - and in fact I'd prefer a smaller to a large penis. I think you're worrying about nothing. Also, as said - learn how to do other things besides 'penetration'. That part is not any more important than the foreplay. In fact, I prefer the latter.

the smallest guy i've ever been with (4 in. erect) was by far the best i've ever had in the sack, other than my current boyfriend, of course. he knew he was on the small scale and a previous girlfriend ridiculed him for his below-average size, but because he was well-skilled, i thoroughly enjoyed his abilities and often. he's also the only guy i've ever felt comfortable having anal with.

as a general rule of thumb, as long as you're satisfying your lover, it doesn't matter how large or small you are. and the size of your organ tends to be much more important to men, than it will ever be to women.

here's a study that should help to put your mind at ease.

Does size matter? Men's and women's views on penis size across the lifespan.

By Lever, Janet; Frederick, David A.; Peplau, Letitia Anne
Psychology of Men & Masculinity, Vol 7(3), Jul 2006, 129-143.

Abstract

The media equate a man's penis size with his power and masculinity. Views about penis size were assessed in an Internet survey of 52,031 heterosexual men and women. Most men (66% ) rated their penis as average, 22% as large, and 12% as small. Self-reported penis size was correlated positively with height and negatively with body fat level. Whereas 85% of women were satisfied with their partner's penis size, only 55% of men were satisfied with their penis size, 45% wanted to be larger, and 0.2% wanted to be smaller. Satisfaction did not vary across age groups from 18 to 65. Men reporting a larger-than-average penis rated their appearance most favorably, suggesting a possible confidence effect of perceived large penis size. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved)

APA PsycNet

Last edited:
I'm a grower not a shower..

sometimes my penis is tiny when its flacid but my cock is well over 7 inches when stimulated....don't worry man...you are average

Your penis is fine.

There's more to sex than just putting your cock into someone's vagina or even their ass.

Learn how to give excellent oral sex and be open about sex that's not just humping someone constantly or as the main event. :)

I'm big and there's stuff I will not do or will rarely do sexually since I do not want to hurt someone.

Also flaccid size means nothing.

you're normal

if some girl has the audacity to make fun of you for it then make fun of her parts

Ah, nobody's perfect, pussies can be disgusting as well. And hey, if she makes fun of your size, make fun of her taste! ;P

age might have something to do with it mine was sometimes small when I was a teen

now its 4 inches flaccid, 7 inches hard

when I got older it got bigger ....

ya think^^
ive been with a girl that had 4 kids and flat out told me her best was 10" for 4 fucking hours!!

im nowhere near that and she fucking almost broke my dick she would ride so hard...she could get off PLENTY easyafter i couldnt cum anymore i would be lik um yea im on empty babes but she would just keep asking for a lil longer till she poped one off then another etc
dick SIZE isnt everything,like said above self image/esteem(sp) plays a large role,

G-SPOT PLAY,she will say ,"he did this just with his finger(s)"

do you know the things you can do with just your pointer and middle finger+G spot
best position is girl on stomach with pillow(s) under her pelvic area to rasie her up a bit now i was taught/told to use my thunb but foune the two fingure i mentioned to work best for me ,key is the warmup ,if uyou know the girls hotspots(kneck,sides etc) fuck with her as much as you can all day if possible and be serious about it ,kiss her passionately ,the kneck touch her ticklish spots ,by the time bedtime comes arpound i have found my girlfriend(s) already naked and waiting with a stupid grin on there face .....now she SHOULD already be aroused as fuck hense the teasing all day(and this really really works,let her know you WANT HER)

turn her over if you dont know where the G spot is "should" be ifd the girls is on her back at the top simply oinserting a finger in and making a "come here " gesture should find it pretty quick,now for the best position i have found and many others likei said on stomach with pillow there to raise her ass up a bit ,the g spot will be on the bottom ;) when aroused the g spot swells and hardens slip your fingers or whatever is more comfy for u to use(thumbetc) now when i say beat the hell outta the thing like it just insuled your mama i mean beat the fuck outta it with the tips of your fingers but read her signs carefully she most likely will say i gotta PEE,this is normal your pushing things around try side to side one finger can be used if she happens to be a really tight one :)
i have heard sounds i never heard come from a woman and have them turn around and be like WTF !! how/what are you doing.....kepp doing it:)

MAKE SURE YOUR FINGER NAILS ARE TRIMMED WELL <YOU WILL CUT HER VAGINAL WALLS IF NOT

poke the g spot i mean dont try and kill her ,although ive had a couple that i could simple pound her g spot like a punching bag with my finger and she could take it/wouldnt make her pissherself:)
you have to remember just how many NERVE endings are in the little "spot" (knot) there are a shitload ....
might take some getting used to on both parts in some cases but no penis attached to a man/guy can hit this spot like you can with your finger(s)

now adding in clitoris play you have to be careful the scratching her vaginal wall or "lips" can occur here cause she will MORE than likely start kinda THRUSTING HER PELVIS ,try and say "i dont want to scratch u ,but...." ...she will control her convulshions hopefully haha
dont just poke it kinda do a flicking motion ,side to side etc hit it from all angles ,but remember you push to hard she will feel as if she has somthing VERY long inside her and prob uncomfy to her,and remember the bladder is there so maybe well i do,i ask them(her) to please go empty yer bladder ,the ones ive done it to before already know and promply "go pee"
sorry if this lacks conformaty in my writing ,i type as if im talking so forgive me
but take into accot this works and anygirl that truelly knows what there g spot is capable of producing for them pleasure wise should appreciate it and be VERY VERY SATISFIED

You're of an average size [in the U.S.] according to one of the leading groups on sex, the Kinsey Institute, so quit worrying so much!

Also, as a female I can tell you that most of us do not place great importance on the size of a man's penis. Yeah, there are some women out there who care, but a majority of us won't let penis size make or break a relationship. Even when it comes to "small" guys their size usually isn't a deal breaker. You're not small so I am only mentioning this next part in an effort to prove that women usually do not care about size THAT much, but with that being said, I used to date a guy who was absolutely tiny and even then the sex was fairly decent. Yeah, I definitely wished he was bigger but it wasn't an actual problem. He was really shy about it too so I was adamant with letting him know that I loved him all the same. I also dated yet another man who--despite his absolute "manliness" with the big muscles and super-attractive persona (he is a model)--is really small. His size didn't make a difference but the fact that he was [surprisingly] a horrible lay did 8) Jackhammering a vagina isn't sexy but that's another story haha.

To be [crudely] honest I will also mention that really big penises actually scare me because they tend to hurt :\ It's actually NOT good for a guy to be freakin' huge (at least in my case) and I would actually prefer a slightly "smaller" guy to one who is ridiculously large.

Basically, I can assure you that A.) Your size is just fine! and B.) Even if it wasn't average, it really doesn't matter that much to most women out there. Quit allowing this to affect you on such a level and get out there, man. You're just fine =)

if you can't love your own cock then at least find some women who are willing to do the honours for you ;)

lol hyroller

This topic will never dry up will it? 5-6 inches = average. Also, size doesn't matter very much to girls. Now go out there and talk to girls!

I learned alot more than I set out to on this topic during my last relationship (about 3 years with my previous girlfriend, committed but occasionally semi-open) and during several dalliances with another female acquaintances.

The primary thing that I discovered is that there are issues of absolute physical properties, and there are separate issues concerning perceived characteristics. What I mean is, I have an average sized dick. Like all cocks, the size changes slightly depending on arousal, temperature, health, outlook, etc, but ranges from around 5.9 to 6.5 inches with an average girth (measurement unknown).

With my girlfriend, we began the relationship with an extreme amount of sexual tension, and she was extremely positive and reassuring. What I discovered was that not only did I tend to feel larger, but my dick had a tendency to present itself in its fuller and more capable form. The positivity of the girl had so much to do with it, and as she would learn near the end of our relationship, had very much influence over her enjoyment of me as well.

What this means is that though she is not a size queen, she has a definite preference for larger dicks, and oddly enough without pre-screening or seeking them out, has had a statistically disproportionate number of lovers with big dicks. When we first started sleeping together, she was sleeping with two other people: one with an all-around very big dick, and one with an average length but greater than average girth. So, in part, her enjoyment of my average piece was offset by her ability to get more on the side (mind you, as a point of fact: her sleeping with two fat cocks had no effect whatsoever on the "looseness" of her pussy). Her happiness with our sex set the tone for our relationship, and this tone stayed for a very long time.

However, later in the relationship, when we were not getting on as well, the sex change, especially the perception of it. Not feeling as confident with her, this reflected on the perception of my junk, and my junk had a tendency not to reach its fullest potential. This didn't mean than I couldn't get it up, exactly, but rather than its tendency to "fill" itself out was lacking, resulting in a slight, but noticeable, reduction in its absolute erect size. Likewise, her dissatisfaction with our relationship affected her perception of our sex, and where she once would have been thoroughly satisfied by me physically, she began to feel unfulfilled physically.

The interesting thing is, at first we though it was a general malaise and dissatisfaction with each other personally, but eventually be both realized that while at the beginning of the relationship size absolutely did NOT matter, by the end, size was a significant factor. It was heart wrenching and awful to hear, and she had a very hard time accepting it herself, let alone admitting it, but as our relationship finally fell apart I was able to coax her into verbalizing her dissatisfaction, and it did indeed have at least something to do with my absolute physical dick size (mind you! there were plenty of other factors!).

During the relationship, we played around with some sex toys occasionally, and she had an occasional dalliance with other men (and I with women), after which we would talk about it and how exciting it could be for her. With larger sex toys, she made noticeably different noises and body movements. I never saw her with another man, but I surmised that the experience was much more intense for her.

The flip side of this girl is another that I slept with, who ultimately we ended up having more anal sex. She was a DEFINITE size queen, but this was something to which I oddly took no offense. The reason was that, in fact, she had a crazy large vagina! Meaning that small dicks just really didn't do much at all for her, but neither did most above-average ones! She regularly needed to masturbate with large toys, and when trying to finger her, one made a very rapid progression to the five-finger salute, not out of kinkiness but of necessity! Nevertheless, she was very open and friendly about it, and we had many fun times!

In any case, to close this diatribe, the moral of the story is, size can matter to a girl. It can make a physical differences. However, ones own confidence and perception of abilities can literally affect one's physical size, and more importantly, one's maximal utilization of what one was born with! Regardless of what a girl things she needs or wants!