Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

shrooms - first time - insane atleast

acidic dreamz

Bluelighter
first time - shroomz - insane atleast

Lets get the story started.
Me and a friend went camping on friday. As soon as we got there, around 530p.m. we settled in and smoked some really GOOD nuggets that were going around. as we were smokin this guy came up and was like "want shrooms or glass?" my friend looked at me and asked me if i would like to shroom. after some thought we pitched in and got an eigth.
Now around 615 we go into my friends car to eat the shrooms. they were black and solid blue, the eigth looked to be atleast 4-5 grams so then we split the eigth 50/50 and it took me about 10minutes to chew them up(properly) then drank some water to wash the disgusting taste out of my mouth.
Now about 25-30 min later i started noticing a really good sensation building in my legs and lower back. then as time progressed(say another 10 minutes) i was getting a full force buzz hitting me in waves of the most un-imaginable sensation you could ever think of. then we manage to walk over to the campsite where we got the shrooms.
Sat down and talked with some people and smoked a joint. afterwards i started to feel supreme brain fuck. i couldnt think of shit everything was going slow motion like. i noticed that the woods when i looked at em flickered in waves and the trees stood like giant X's with yellow leafy tops.
Then we get up id say 30 min later maybe longer maybe shorter. go up around the stage to listen to some music at this point and time i notice myself saying shit that made no relative sense. i'd catch myself and be like "wtf did i just say". anyways, then i notice everything is different the trees are all bent against each other some forming x's and some forming patterns in rows along the forest. at this point i feel like i may have gotten bad mushrooms cause i have never experienced something that fucked up even when i would take multiple doses.
Me and my friend walked around again but this time a bunch of people were looking at me and him. making me really paranoid because i started to portray everyone as being staff or police. i felt like i was trapped and had no escape. at any given time i felt that i would be ripped off the face of the planet in an insane rage of fire that would consume you. i felt i crossed the boundries and would never return back to normal and then suddenly my trip somehow eased up.
For the next 4 hours i was in a trip like daze. i would zone in and out for 10-15 minutes at a time only to experience the most intense visuals you could ever picture. i couldn't close my eyes because the close-eyed visuals were more intense then when i would open them.
After my peak wore off. i sighed although still was trippin, just not as hard as i was earlier. we finally made it back to our campsite and as soon as we got to his car i got in the passenger seat layed back and sat in awe at the experience i just had. no amount of doses could ever bring me to the level i was at.
I definitly now see what there is to like about shrooms. this wont be my last time, i will always look at this experience as complete enlightenment. if you feel like it post some of your shroom trips. i like to hear input from others as well as experiences.
[Added paragraphs to make it easier to read -Splatt]
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

Damn it took for ever to read that.. LoL when people post storys not paragraphed out I sometimes loose my spot and have to find it again!
I notice alot that people have wierd trips at events with alot of people! But as far as the shrooms being bad I wouldnt think it was that!
Sometimes if you start your trip out with alot of shit going on in your mind you will have a mind trip! It happens ... Like if i am eating some shrooms at a music fest and for example i am looking at some chicks ass tripping and some big biker dude walks up and says "he you like lookin at my wifes ass"....
Well that would have a heave effect on my trip and I would have to recover from it! Sometimes shit just builds up and you dont notice...
As for me when I trip I normaly stay away from people unless they are tripping with me!

Good report, Thanks for posting!
I aslso thought on my first trip that the shrooms we took were poisenous/bad, and that I was only tripping so hard coz I was dieing.. but seriously.. if poisen made you trip with no bad physical effects of death for 4 hours before you die.. kids would be doing it when theyre bired :)

Hey, sounds like fun. I enjoyed reading it. I haven't got a chance to try shrooms yet, but I really really want to. I could have bought some the other night, but the guy only had a little left and didn't know if it was enough to trip on.

Heh, I know all too well how easily a negative thought can end up as a flowing river of terror for the mind.
Thanks for sharing :)

Me and my friend walked around again but this time a bunch of people were looking at me and him. making me really paranoid because i started to portray everyone as being staff or police. i felt like i was trapped and had no escape. at any given time i felt that i would be ripped off the face of the planet in an insane rage of fire that would consume you. i felt i crossed the boundries and would never return back to normal
I know the EXACT feeling...all too well.
Very nice report! Makes me ponder my first "enlightenment."