View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid Acid..how to take it

Ender-

Bluelighter
Ok well I'm picking up some liquid acid today, and I'm not quite sure how to take it. I've only had acid tabs before, so this is new to me.

If you are consuming it soon, put it in your mouth!

If not, put it on a candy like sweet tarts or something, then put it in a dark, cool place. They won't keep for very long like this though...

Drop it on pretty much anything you have to hand really. Including your hand itself if for instant consumption. One of the best doses I ever had was on a cornflake. Use your imagination :)

Sounds good.

Also, I'm getting 5 hits of it... what do I do with the hits I don't use tonight

hah i wouldnt think a cornflake would work, but i used to always use the big sweet tarts back in the day.

If it absorbs the liquid it should work, I'd imagine. That cornflake survived the postal system too, in fact. Didn't even go stale or get crushed :D

Ender: Wrap whatever the unused drops are on in tinfoil and store them somewhere cool and dark. They should be okay for a while :)

I don't like strong hits of any drug really so I'm a bit wary of liquid acid. There was some stuff going around here that sent a crowd of about 100 people completely west at a rave from 1 drop each!

Would make me pretty anxious trying something like that and possibly ruin the trip.

Id say a sugar cube they work a treat when ever ive had liquid tho i usually just stick it on my hand and either lick it off or insufflate it haha

^^ Blobbymahn: Liquid isn't necessarily any stronger than blotter or any other form of acid - comes in a huge range of concentrations from piss-weak to melt-ya-eyeballs strong. Know your source and all that :)

If I'm tripping with friends I like to just get one of them to drop it straight on my tongue! It's electric! :)

Otherwise I use mirrors to do that myself, except that's not a good idea for more drops, it gets VERY hard to aim! ;)

Have heard, and my experience confirms, taking it on something sugary will increase the rate of absorption by your gut. Been tripping in 25 mins and peaking in less than an hour with liquid on sugar cubes.

Have heard, and my experience confirms, taking it on something sugary will increase the rate of absorption by your gut. Been tripping in 25 mins and peaking in less than an hour with liquid on sugar cubes.

You know that is weird, because the only time I ever came up noticeably FAST on lsd was indeed on sugar cubes.

Granted the amount taken was a bit high, roughly 350-400ug per cube and 3 were eaten at once.

Would the large dose contribute to the fast onset? I mean it was 25 mins no fucking joke at all, I was already seeing "mist" just above the floor and my stomach was in knots, hit me like a freight train. Or was it indeed the sugar?

I always wondered why the onset from blotter took 45min-1hr, but those cubes were very stout doses.

Can anyone scientifically confirm this?

As I understand from what was said, "sugar increases the rate of absorption by your gut."

Just wondering if it's true as far as helping lsd make you come up sooner.

-Noddy

I bought a vial of "100" once. Well, it was 100 drops, but those were strong drops. Really, really strong.

Ho, boy.

I made a ritual of dosing it too: only I distributed the liquid, and nobody got the liquid unless they "assumed the position", which meant they were on their knees, hands cupped upwards in a begging manner, tongue out, and staring me right in the eyes. All went well until I trusted someone else to dose me, and they gave me 3 instead of 2. That night was a wild ride, lol.

But yeah, if it's in a vial, just squeeze gently until a drop forms and falls from the end. Drop size depends on gravity and surface tension, so on Earth and at one atmosphere (ie. approximately everywhere) it's fairly constant.

Share and enjoy :)

Liquid acid is scary as. My dealer used to get it in vials of 500 and drop them all on sugar cubes. But he told me all these stories of people accidentally touching the vial to their lips and getting high for like a week.

Liquid acid is scary as. My dealer used to get it in vials of 500 and drop them all on sugar cubes. But he told me all these stories of people accidentally touching the vial to their lips and getting high for like a week.

probably a lie..

And lol at "melt-ya-eyeballs strong" :D

I don't think that's particularly fast at all for LSD. ??

There is no special reason liquid LSD should be dosed higher than other forms of it, but from what I have heard it is frequently dosed higher and of better purity, I don't know how much of it is true.

If you worry about the strength just let a drop of liquid fall in a beverage, not tap water and not too acidic or whatever like red bull - then drink half. Problem solved.

the hardest trip i ever had on L was when i filled an empty vial that had 200 hits in it back up with water. It was my birthday and went to a music festival but i only expected to trip slightly.

It's definitely best to drop the liquid onto something and then eat it. Putting it onto sugar cubes always worked very well. Don't drop the liquid directly into your own mouth because you can't always see how many drops you are getting. I made the mistake of taking 3 instead of 2 and had an unexpectedly wild trip :)