• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Bad is Cocaine? Super High Me

seriously thats it? u wouldnt see any psycall side effects like noticing someone appearince to be different?

people dont like pretty after staying up a couple of days doing coke. its not easy to hide being high on coke, i wish i had a picture to show you of how wrecked i was after just one night of doing low quality coke.

thats the other thing to worry about, the fact that you have no control of whats in the coke.

and what do you mean "thats it", were talking about how coke can destroy a persons brain and central nervous system and you say thats it? I would suggest you go to a narcotics anonymous meeting you want to see what can happen. not to say that its definitely going to ruin your life or anything but it definitely can if you dont respect it.

ya im done with this shit the only reason i want it right now is cos i did it recently, i need ot stop to see how i feel ina few weeks when im fiendin less

I don't think you can compare it to marijuana really, it doesn't equal out at all.

Cocaine is a very addictive drug. When I got on methadone I started shooting coke because I got fed up with how pointless it was to shoot dope. Coke made me really spin out of control. Thank god I don't have enough money to be buying that crap anymore, I'd be dead.

thats fucked i hope i stop man, sometimes this is gone be te hardest test for me if i can last till the weekend, i knwo ill be fresh for life

cocaine is rare to find, if u do, its junk, the dealers like to cook it to rock to triple profits, providing high quality cocaine however in crack form, very addictive, i sold alot of stuff, done alot of stupid shit chasing the high...far as shooting coke, its a very GREAT feeling personally i dont FEIGN as bad coming down from shooting coke then smoking rock, i just ge real tired fall asleep....smoking rock, i take one hit, im satisified for like 40secs...here in buffalo NY, $10 gets u only 2 good blasts........