Insomniac Presents: Electric Daisy Carnival June 25th & 26th 2010 [LA, CA]

To Insomniac Events,

First off I would like to commend you for putting on Electric Daisy Carnival. Once again this was one of the biggest parties in the world. I do have a few suggestion and one complaint. First off my complaint. It took my girlfriend and I over an hour to get into the venue through the VIP line and entrance! We payed extra money so this wouldn't have happened. Our friends who had GA tickets took them 10 to 15 minutes to get into the venue. This was really frustrating and gave me a bad impression straight through the gates. My suggestions. Get transportation from all over the city to the venue. Even if there is a charge to ride the transportation. This would make less traffic and ensure that 40% of the population who went are not driving intoxicated leaving your party. That was crazy shit seeing the state that most people were leaving in, and getting into their cars and driving away. Another suggestion is either raise the age limit even higher or be more strict on enforcing the the rule. Last but not least thinning out the crowd of people. 100+ thousand people in one day at one centralized location is a disaster waiting to happen. The fact that less 1% of the people were hospitalized and only one person perished (may she be in peace) is actually extraordinary. Consider yourselves lucky, especially with all the gate hoping and rushing that occurred. Either sell a certain amount of tickets for each day and not go over, or expand to another venue that is exponentially larger and would make 100+K people seem like 50-75k people. I hope you take these suggestions into consideration for next year and the future of Electric Daisy Carnival. Once again thank you for providing such an amazing chance of self expression and a wonderful opportunity to party.

Sincerely,

ZC