DIRTYPHONICS (LIVE)
LOGISTICS
FURY
SUBFLO

MCS: GQ // DYNAMITE MC
CONRAD // DINO
QUESTIONMARK

Last edited:
Great lineup. I'm a little bummed that there isn't any proper house so far. I'd be happy with just Mark Farina.

I got my tickets!!! Wooo HOOO!!!=D

Who is playing on Sat? Besides Armin Van Buuren and Groove Armada.

I am bummed I'm missing Deadmau5 though:\

Oh well it will still be fantastic!;)

I found this on another website now you can see the two scheduling so far:

FRIDAY :

-MOBY
-ARMIN VAN HELDEN
-SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
-KASKADE
-DEADMAU5
-XAMPLE
-JOAQUIN
-BOMACA
-AFROJACK
-DIRTY SOUTH
-JACKBEATS
-12 PLANET
-SHY FX
-STEVE AOKI
-EXCISION

SO FAR

SATURDAY

-Benny Benassi-confirmed on his myspace
-DJ SASHA
-CLAUDE VANSTROKE
-GROOVE ARMADA
-ARMIN VAN BUREN
-MSTRKRFT
-ABOVE AND BEYOND
-SOUND OF STEREO
-FELIX CARTEL
-DIRTY PHONICS
-LAID BACK LUKE
-BREAK
-BT
-BOIZE NOIZE
-MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS
-GARETH EMERY
-FREDDE LE GRAND
-DJ MARKY
-INFECTED MUSHROOM

Join our Audiotistic Twitter page @audiotisticfest We'll be giving out 5 Tickets for EDC for Friday June 25th! Plus be the first to get the whole line up! It will be released soon!

womp womp womp womp womp. dnb is definatly guna feel the hit with people like dj hype and subfocus, missing from the line up.

^I doubt it. DJ Hype's set last year wasn't all that great. The addition of Shy FX, Calibre and Marcus Intalex will more than make up for good dnb.

EDCMap.jpg

check out the map!

twitter.png

We'll be releasing an advanced peek at the artist schedules exclusively to our Twitter followers throughout the night tonight. Join up now and be ahead of those who aren't connected! Twitter.com/insomniacevents
area.png

Tune in for exclusive coverage and live performances from Electric Daisy Carnival on SIRIUS XM’s Area channel.

What to wear to LA - EDC ?

I've been to a few raves before, and those times my friends dressed a little crazy. i don't know if they are going crazy, or just comfy. We're going to shop on friday morning, but I just don't know what to wear / look for...

My friends (10+) are going both days... we're a family and we stay together. the guys are going normal, and the girls, haven't talked to them yet. I'm thinking of maybe shorts / tank and comfy sandals. I'm planning on buying a few things while were there....

Any suggestions?

I've been to a few raves before, and those times my friends dressed a little crazy. i don't know if they are going crazy, or just comfy. We're going to shop on friday morning, but I just don't know what to wear / look for...

My friends (10+) are going both days... we're a family and we stay together. the guys are going normal, and the girls, haven't talked to them yet. I'm thinking of maybe shorts / tank and comfy sandals. I'm planning on buying a few things while were there....

Any suggestions?

Dress nice and comfy. Especially if you're going to be dancing a lot it can get hot if the weather in the evening in LA is in the 70+ range. Although I wouldn't wear sandals cause with all the crowds people might accidentally step on your feet.

SO EXCIIITED!

Quick question for everyone - I was wondering if anyone was planning on bringing any marquis or mecke reagent in to EDC? I am flying in from NYC and can't bring my own kit or pills with me, and I'm really concerned about keeping myself and my friends as safe as possible.. if you are planning on bringing a kit PLEEEASE PM me, I would be INCREDIBLY grateful and would even be willing to pay to use it! Or give you a free lightshow / massage in exchange :D

Thanks so much guys!! HAVE FUN !!

SO EXCIIITED!

Quick question for everyone - I was wondering if anyone was planning on bringing any marquis or mecke reagent in to EDC? I am flying in from NYC and can't bring my own kit or pills with me, and I'm really concerned about keeping myself and my friends as safe as possible.. if you are planning on bringing a kit PLEEEASE PM me, I would be INCREDIBLY grateful and would even be willing to pay to use it! Or give you a free lightshow / massage in exchange :D

Thanks so much guys!! HAVE FUN !!

silly question man. if u couldnt find a pokeball in the place then u musta looked like u were from out of town....