• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe IV Buprenorphine/Antihistamine FAQ v. Back From The Dead

I just missed a shot of sub. was in but got very shaky/anxious and when I tried to get a flash again midway thru my shot I got air. the 15units left I just IM'd. Think im going to use diazepam 15mg q4 hrs for the next 48 or so hrs until my next sub shot. let this tolerance go down so I can start back at .5mg/1mg.

Capt. H, for sterilization of equipment and surfaces do you suggest 91% isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide? I don't think bleach would be good do you?

Last edited:
I just missed a shot of sub. was in but got very shaky/anxious and when I tried to get a flash again midway thru my shot I got air. the 15cc left I just IM'd. Think im going to use diazepam 15mg q4 hrs for the next 48 or so hrs until my next sub shot. let this tolerance go down so I can start back at .5mg/1mg.

Capt. H, for sterilization of equipment and surfaces do you suggest 91% isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide? I don't think bleach would be good do you?

You probably mean 15 units.

I use isopropanol, but the lower percentage one.

Hey everyone, I have a question - where did that thread go where you could read and debate on what antihistamines to inject with Buprenorphine?

And a ontopic question, which is better injected with Bupe - Hydroxyzine or Promethazine ?

hmm i dont know but im sure somebody who has knowledge of the subject will post.. i will however see what i can dig up..but as far as personally i dont know

Hey everyone, I have a question - where did that thread go where you could read and debate on what antihistamines to inject with Buprenorphine?

And a ontopic question, which is better injected with Bupe - Hydroxyzine or Promethazine ?

from what i read so far i see alotta people saying do not inject Hydroxyzine because it will cause issue/vein irritation and necrosis.

Vistaril/Hydroxyzine in Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 5th Edition, page 617:
"Hemolysis may result from IV injections." "Significant tissue damage, necrosis, and sloughing may result from IV injections."
Also, in Mosby's Drug Guide for Nurses, 4th Edition, page 595:
"Never give IV, severe tissue necrosis can result."

i found this in another thread somebody else posted

heres the thread u might find some of the info there useful

IV Hydroxyzine..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=356083

from what i read so far i see alotta people saying do not inject Hydroxyzine because it will cause issue/vein irritation and necrosis.

Vistaril/Hydroxyzine in Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 5th Edition, page 617:
"Hemolysis may result from IV injections." "Significant tissue damage, necrosis, and sloughing may result from IV injections."
Also, in Mosby's Drug Guide for Nurses, 4th Edition, page 595:
"Never give IV, severe tissue necrosis can result."

i found this in another thread somebody else posted

heres the thread u might find some of the info there useful

IV Hydroxyzine..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=356083
Thanks for your reply!
Yeah I have injected Hydroxyzine myself before and I have used the search engine, the thread im looking for was dedicated to Antihistamines and which were best to inject and which were not so good.

Both can cause vein problems so I don't inject hydroxyzine anymore.

All i could get were the 50mg sominex. What is the best way to extract the diphenhydramine for IV usage. I have filters but do i heat it or crush and let it disolve?

This morning I thought I'd give this a go. Bought ten 50mg gel caps of diphenhydramine (Unisom SleepGels) - for those in Australia. Collected my daily 32mg dose, of which I only take 8mg. Drew the gel out of the capsule and squirt it into the spoon. Mixed 0.8ml of sterile water in with it and gave it a good stir before then drawing it up and then squirt it into the other spoon containing 8mg of Subutex. I then crushed and stirred the mixture as usual, drew it up into a 3ml barrel and pushed it through a wheel filter. Then I transferred it to a 1ml fit and booted it. There is a noticeable synergism that is pleasant and certainly the bupe felt stronger and more drowsie than usual. Normally I barely don't even feel my shot of bupe. Also, there was no noticeable rush, and I thought as well as potentiating the buprenorphine it was supposed to give a rush? I feel 50mg of the dihydramine wasn't enough and the effects mentioned were pretty short lived. Gonna try more DHM next time, and probably with smack. Be safe everyone! :)

Last edited:
All i could get were the 50mg sominex. What is the best way to extract the diphenhydramine for IV usage. I have filters but do i heat it or crush and let it disolve?

You need to micron filter if you are planning on IVing an antihistamine.

Even then, it is not recommended IMO.

Guys this shit is really nuts.. i was addicted to shooting sleepinal plus suboxone.. i ended up having to use 2 full boxes of sleepinal at a time!!!!! it is a weird rush, but its really good imo... i would get so fucked up when doing that much benydryl.. i would have blurry vision, id hear voices, and just have a strange euphoria.. it reminded me of aambian.
but anyways, i was doing it every day for like 3 monthes straight.. i trashed my viens and i have scars all over my body from missed shots of this shit.. the solution from the sleepinal is very bitter, and burns ur tongue when u do enough. ive stopped doing it when i relapsed on opanas and now im back on subs.. just be carful. this shit fucks you up and will ruin ur viens. i was steeling boxes of sleepinal and buying em everyday.

I´d like to give a try for Atarax (hydroxyzine) with Temgesic 0,4mg. Usually my dose iv. is 2,5mg - 3,5mg of bubre and now I´d like to try and add some Atarax to this solution.

First I make a solution from Atarax (how much for the first time?) with sterile saline? Then this solution will be used to make the solution out of the bubre? I´ll get some micronfilters in couple of days and use deffinitely those with this test. So what would be somehow correct dosage of hydroxyzine and bubre in this solution to be use iv?

What should be considered in this test?

-Hooddood78

Don't use atarax! It is dangerous to IV, not dangerous like IV heroin but dangerous as in tissue damage. Use the temgesic by itself or with another antihistamine, such as diphenhydramine, cylclizine, or tripelennamine. Promethazine can be used in concentrations up to 25mg a ml, but DO NOT HIT AN ARTERY, it can lead to amputation of limbs.

I also want to add don't use sleepinol like the beginning of this thread recommends. It contains talc, which is very hard to filter and damages the lungs and veins. I believe dormin doesn't have talc or other bullshit.

OK, thanks. I won´t then use Atarax.

I need to look into those others...

What might be the most potential to give more strenght to the "rush" since I don´t get that anymore or at least not that clearly? I don´t look after the sedation that much..

-Hooddood78

Last edited by a moderator:
Orally use an antihistamine like atarax before the shot. That's my 2 cents.

Hydroxyzine hcl is rather horrible when injected due to its potential to cause vein/tissue damage. In my personal experience with IV hydroxyzine hcl; you don't want to use any more than 2-3 milligrams per a shot; going over this, is going to cause siginificantly worse damage.

I guess diluting the shot would be the safest way to go about it if you were convinced you wanted to - but do NOT do it without micron filters; the atarax tablets are chalked full of horrible inactive ingredients.

Taking the antihistamines orally before your shot will work well if you time it right. :)

I'd try Hydroxyzine first, physicians love to give them out like candy, get the gelcaps, but even inside it is a YELLOW POWDER, not finely crushed, so use your filters, used it with street H and noticed a slight effect, but i only had like 50mg of it....

I would doubt that there would be an equal cross tolerance to them all, but certainly is possible for there to be a general tolerance, as with benzos, they aren't all the same, but your body breaks them down and disposes them the same way...so from a tolerance angle you might examine half lifes? or even just a one of those guys who work at the drug store...............oh ya pharmasistz! lol jk

I asked my pharmacist if she sold micro filters and she had no idea what they were or even for lol!! where online is cheapest?

so after finding this thread i decide to go ahead and try it since i shoot my bupe anyway. I mixed it with 50mg's of dyphenhydramine and i didnt notice a difference at all. that made me kinda bummed out cause after reading all these posts i thought i would feel a little something. and when i used to get hydroxyzine it was vistaril and when i added water it gelled up so what do you need the atarax name for it?