View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to shoot up LSD?

OxyMorph

Bluelighter
I have sum lsd thats on paper and i want to try and shoot a little of it. how would i go about doing it?

not advisable, but, in theory, i would assume one would use a ML or two of DISTILLED water, NOT tapwater, and just soak the blotter in it for a period of time. Shooting acid isnt a smart idea...

^^why is it any worse than anything else?

I would rather just use a vial and dilute a few drops with a couple ml of distilled water and just do that....

Shooting LSD in and of itself is not dangerous as far as i know.
Aldous Huxley took some on his death bed.

But it doesnt offer anything that would make it preferable over other ROA's.
(It still takes 30-60min to come up. The dose is the same)

Shooting LSD you get from blotter us not advisable though.

Just eat iit.

^ That. The only reason I can think of to shoot a drug is for the rapid onset/rush/increased BA - none of those things apply to LSD ergo (=D) it's fairly pointless other than to say you've done it. Munch that paper down - it's subjectively all but indistinguishable from IVing it.

^^why is it any worse than anything else?

I would rather just use a vial and dilute a few drops with a couple ml of distilled water and just do that....

liquid is usually diluted in some sort of alcohol as well as the residue of the sweet breath dropper.
I wouldnt recomend IVing that.

(It still takes 30-60min to come up. The dose is the same)
Delsyd
Anthony Kedis of the red hot chili peppers wrote in his book that when he injects LSD, he "immediately peaks". Is this crack head kedis a liar too?

I thought I read something about the onset being almost immediate too, might have been in the book acid dreams? Something about Huxley or one of the other early acid heads who IV'ed it on the deathbed. Maybe Leary? I'm no expert tho, if the mods say it doesn't work I'd bet it doesn't!

Anyway even with distilled water, who knows what kind of germs and crap are on that paper? Or how well it was synthesized and what other chems/byproducts are on it? Sounds like a horrible idea.

Delsyd
Anthony Kedis of the red hot chili peppers wrote in his book that when he injects LSD, he "immediately peaks". Is this crack head kedis a liar too?

Yes he is.

In vaguely related RHCP news, some years ago my college psychology tutor who just so happened to also work on a national radio station at the time interviewed the Peppers on air once. They all got nekkid as was their wont at the time and Anthony Kiedis has an almost 90 degree kink in his cock. True story. I think they may have sobered up a bit since. But Kiedis remains the only one on that Abbey Road skit poster they did who didn't need anything but what he naturally has to keep the sock on.

It was Huxley. He had his wife administer it.

It didnt say anywhere that the onset was immediate though.

^ Ok that sounds right, I bet I got confused because it's so unusual for something IV'ed not to take effect quickly.

One time while I was at the Outpost, I had been shooting coke and speed, and I ran out of everything. There comes a point when you want to keep shooting something, even if you’re high, just to get a new rush. Someone had given me a hit of acid and I had a bottle of vodka, so I took the acid, put it in a spoon, poured some vodka in the spoon, dissolved that blotter acid as best I could, and shot the LSD mixed with vodka. It was the first time I ever peaked on acid in one second.

--Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

"I would never use a needle. I never have and I never will. You last about six months when you start shooting, whatever you shoot. Even tap water."

"I would never use a needle. I never have and I never will. You last about six months when you start shooting, whatever you shoot. Even tap water."

I absolutely loved A Scanner Darkly. Great story. (The movie was pretty sweet too :) )

The book is even more strange than the movie, because you get to read more of their weird druggie conversations. The movie followed the book pretty well, too, with a few minor exceptions of course, like Freck's character being merged with Jerry Fabin.

Definitely my favorite drug movie.

Quote:
One time while I was at the Outpost, I had been shooting coke and speed, and I ran out of everything. There comes a point when you want to keep shooting something, even if you’re high, just to get a new rush. Someone had given me a hit of acid and I had a bottle of vodka, so I took the acid, put it in a spoon, poured some vodka in the spoon, dissolved that blotter acid as best I could, and shot the LSD mixed with vodka. It was the first time I ever peaked on acid in one second.

--Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

how did you source the book? Do you own it? I did, got rid of the fuckin' thing. Made me want to go out and smoke crack on a motorcycle.