• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to shoot up LSD?

Instantaneous as in what, though? Full on tripping, or feeling "something?"

I would think that it would increase the onset slightly, maybe cut off 20 minutes or so because it's gonna take time for the L to go through your tongue and into bloodstream. IV would get there in less than a minute. So as a few others have said it'll decrease the first alerts by half an hour or less but the peak will still take a little time due to its mechanism of action. Even if the peak goes from 1.5 hours to 0.5 hours I don't think it's worth the hassle to prep for IV IMO. That is all based on my speculation though as I have not tried it personally. I'd just say wait the extra hour honestly.

I would think that it would increase the onset slightly, maybe cut off 20 minutes or so because it's gonna take time for the L to go through your tongue and into bloodstream. IV would get there in less than a minute.

8)

And i never understood why people were so inclined to inject shit even when they knew it wouldn't be beneficial. Like shooting benzos. They aren't water soluble yet people talk about it all the time in OD...

Same way you would inject anything really. Add water, filter, inject. But it wont make a difference really, just like u could snort lsd if u wanted, there just isnt much point in doing either. It would be amazing if you could go from sober to instantly tripping but sadly that wont happen, maybe its possible with a different pyshc though

To touch on that I prefer my DMT intramuscular, for a gradual, slow come up, and a more prolonged peak, and a gentle comedown.

IV DMT is more or less the same as smoking but has the advantage of not having to smoke that horrible shit, and being able to be sure of your dose