• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to shoot up LSD?

If you really want a more immediate reaction, i heard putting it in your eye creates pretty instant visual effects at least. but. i would agree, not to shoot it..

If you really want a more immediate reaction, i heard putting it in your eye creates pretty instant visual effects at least. but. i would agree, not to shoot it..

Myth. And dirty/painful.

Just put it in your mouth. As said already, there are no benefits.

Shooting LSD in and of itself is not dangerous as far as i know.
Aldous Huxley took some on his death bed.

As he was dying I doubt it mattered too much if it was safe!

As a long time IV drug user, I feel I should point out that if you do ultimately decide to IV it (I don't see a need to IV it, so would suggest not doing it), don't use "a ML or two" as someone suggested. Most syringes made for IV use do not hold more than 1cc (1ml), so anything more than that and you will have to do multiple shots, and it's best to put as little foreign fluid in your veins as possible.

Having done it, and knowing many others who have too, I can assure you that is a complete myth. It's also not good to drop alcohol (or whatever the liquid is) onto your eyeball. Let alone blotting paper. Or gels. Or microdots.

Dos not what KING OF WOODSTOCK 99 sayeth the truth??
It would truly set my person free of a bad trip thats had happen at woodstock 99' freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Tricky Nicky Tricky Nicky.

If infact, what this crack head Anthony Kedis says in indeed a lie ( I'ving lsd provides an immediate peak) I would like an apology from THE WHOLE FUCKIN' WOODSTOCK NATION ie. You know who I am. I'm waiting in the cut wearing KJ's thong. Straight up. I've got some manual labor for you fools. Let's get it together. No hard feelings.

I don't think there is any benifit at all to injecting LSD. It may be detremental, i.e. some lsd will get lost by stiking to needle, mixing container, etc.

Just no reason to do this. It will NOT cause a quicker peek.

i have done it myself. it seems to increase the BA but not the onset. if i ever use drugs again i basically inject everything i can. the casualty of being an inactive IDU, sigh.

Im about to do it and let u guys know a review. got everything i need if i dont reply, dont try it lol.

Myth. And dirty/painful.

Just put it in your mouth. As said already, there are no benefits.

actually its not. It does twinge a bit but you will be peaking within ten minutes and you'll feel it in five. If you do this though be confident in its purity.

i did shot hit, started comin up, and shot another. im startin to trip rather hard and its been about 20 mins since the first shot and according to most it takes 30 to peak so in 30 from now i should reach my full peak. but it feels just like i took it except that slow up-coming is shortened into 10-15 mins rather than 45mins-1hr. so far so good. itll take a full trip to say if it was worth it or not so ill give another review, way later.

It was beneficial in my opinion. The onset was increased drastically, i think, maybe it was just the BA because it still climbed for an hour. looking back its a little hard to tell as twisted as i felt all night. definitely DOESNT shorten the duration but i had a very pleasant come down without help from benzos, which i rarely find in psychedelics.

IV LSD causes the "weirdness" that is part of the come up to hit more or less immediately, but other than that the time frame stays the same. 30-45 minutes up or so.

IV LSD causes the "weirdness" that is part of the come up to hit more or less immediately, but other than that the time frame stays the same. 30-45 minutes up or so.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I heard it comes on almost instantly, but it still takes like 20-30 minutes to peak.

Munch that paper down - it's subjectively all but indistinguishable from IVing it.

I know somebody who said John Lily strongly stated otherwise.. but I am still siding on your side of the page.

Anybody know about this claim?

Last edited:
I used to know a guy who used to shoot LSD.... He's dead now, but I have to say, i saw him do it one time, and the effects seemed pretty instantaneous...

Delsyd
Anthony Kedis of the red hot chili peppers wrote in his book that when he injects LSD, he "immediately peaks". Is this crack head kedis a liar too?

I have a good friend of mine who has injected what was apparently LSD on blotter, he just put some saline in the bag and left it for a minute and let it dissolve then drew the shit and slammed it, he claimed it also peaked instantly...

Which made me assume it wasn't LSD... Does anyone have any proof that LSD does infact still have the same onset time injecting and eating?