• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Way To Take Subutex

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananasAndOranges

Bluelighter
Whats the best ROA?! I know under the tongue obviously but what about plugging or snorting for instant effect? And since this is straight bupe is there any euphoria involved

if u want to get high grab a F ing OXY lol. The bupe will only make u feel something if u have like no tolerance to opiates. sublig is the best bio avail and snorting it is pointless. its supposed to help with wd's. This is diff from suboxone cause it doesnt have the opiate blocker.

plus there is a ceiling dosage i dont know what it is but if u take enough im sure ull feel something if your using it rec and not for opiate WD. When i was on suboxone i only felt kinda gitty high from wicked high dosages but when i tapered it went away. subutex is way better imo... less filllers

The best way is to snort it, much better effect than in your mouth. But dont snort all at once(8mg) When you snort you can have on tablet in a week it is for going of heroin or oxy or some other opiates.

But if you want to be "high" on it, you have to snort maybe 2mg, but you will not feel a rush, just feel better and you will not think much at problems++ Its like a weak opiat.

But suboxone and subutex is the same thing. Only thing with suboxone is that they have added a chemical that is supposed to make you sick if you inject it. And also make you feel bad if you have been taking heroin at the same time. But that is not really a big problem when you snort it.

So use suboxe almost the same way as subutex. I get it from my doctor so i know how it works. :) But DONT mix it with metadon!

^ The chemical added is Naloxone, it's not what makes you feel "bad" when combined with other opioids, the Buprenorphine itself is what does that.

OP I find snorting it will make it a little more euphoric, not much tho. I've found plugging it to be nothing special. Others will disagree. IV can be quite euphoric if there has been enough time in between uses. If you're taking it for maintenance I'd just take it sublingually, and use something else if you're looking for a high.

since i don't IV i find the most effective way to catch a buzz off subutex is by sniffing it... i think the ba is just over 50% and it kicks in quicker than sublingual

Yeah I snort my subs as well. The Ba% is higher. It's not a rush either, its a gradual come on, which I enjoy.

I have to almost double my dose when taking it under the tongue, versus taking up the nostrils.

The best way is to snort it, much better effect than in your mouth. But dont snort all at once(8mg) When you snort you can have on tablet in a week it is for going of heroin or oxy or some other opiates.

But if you want to be "high" on it, you have to snort maybe 2mg, but you will not feel a rush, just feel better and you will not think much at problems++ Its like a weak opiat.

But suboxone and subutex is the same thing. Only thing with suboxone is that they have added a chemical that is supposed to make you sick if you inject it. And also make you feel bad if you have been taking heroin at the same time. But that is not really a big problem when you snort it.

So use suboxe almost the same way as subutex. I get it from my doctor so i know how it works. :) But DONT mix it with metadon!
Sorry but you are wrong. . . . Subutex is a very strong opiate! I started taking a couple of years ago for oxycontin addiction and it absolutely works (I have not abused opiates since I started back in October of 08') the only way I can take it is by snorting for it makes me gag until I throw up if I take it under the tongue. I take two 8mg tabs twice a day! However my doctor now is prescribing for chronic back pain, it helps some but more importantly it keeps me from wanting Oxycontin or percs or anything else. Subu saved my life and I am thankful for it. People please beware for a lot of people peruse these boards and blogs misrepresenting themselves and a lot of people are hurt by it and noone ever knows why or how they found out how to do these things to themselves. Very sad that people feed on the weakness and vulnerability of other people. So before you do anything concerning high power opiates, please, please talk to your doctor. T

I could use some bupe or methadone for the next few days. don't get my script of morphine filled until wednesday, but at least I know my IR dosage is getting doubled.

if u want to get high grab a F ing OXY lol. The bupe will only make u feel something if u have like no tolerance to opiates. sublig is the best bio avail and snorting it is pointless. its supposed to help with wd's. This is diff from suboxone cause it doesnt have the opiate blocker.

Don't post or give advice on something you know nothing about.
The naloxone is not what blocks the opiates and sublingual is not the best BA. Next time do your research please before posting something like this.

Why do you people always have to be personal and use these forums to point score? Go back to school or get a life!

Hi,

This thread is quite old, and has run its course (and is getting closed now).

Also - Nh3god - we on Bluelight do not permit those kinds of comments. Future breakage of the rules will start as warnings and result in temporary bannings for set, increasing amounts of time. Please read the BLUA and the BDD Guidelines.

Re: mrflowers00 (I haven't read the whole thread, so this isn't strict condemnation, don't worry) - please refrain from suggesting IV use unless the OP is specifically asking about or already using this method. Yes, IV provides a 100% BA, however.

Thanks for your cooperation,

-Pjkt

Status
Not open for further replies.