(Queensland) Purple/Blue Spade - info request

a70m1c

Greenlighter
some Blue/ Purple Spades around
around North Queensland

Flawless press, dont appear to be crumbly or chalky.

Name: Blue Spade
Colour: dark Blue - almost purple.
Logo: Spade - inprint
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: ??mg
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth - no speks, solid color.
Smell: ??
Taste: ??
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result no

Any one seen these / tasted.

SMIM is sick of wasting $$ on Duds.

Last edited:
I haven't had them personally but the results described when tested make me kinda suss..

Was told by a supplier of the spades that when tested it went purple within 2 mins..

2mins isn't really the time frame that I wanted to hear for the results to go purple and the reagent used wasn't advised.

But by the time I got to see him he had sold all of them, and was only left with some niiice acid..

If anyone else has any further info, i would love to hear it.. Since when I searched PR there were only reports of blue spades in North QLD a few months back that were duds..

ooooooooooooo

im in north qld, gave some money to a friend who said he was getting onto some blue ones that were rly "good". ive got a hunch theyre these. if i get ahold of any ill test it up and report it on pr

that would be great xtc123.

Ashstorm - yeah, 2 mins is pretty poor in my book. But then if it aint pips, duds or chalk - then at the moment it's a good pill... I can't believe I just said that... but it's true :(

The various colours of spades going around DO NOT contain MDMA, or even MDEA/MDA for that matter. Absolutely no reaction whatsoever to Mandelin reagent.

Do the ex-ecstasy users of Australia a favour and stop buying the shit the pressers keep pumping out.

These do contain some kind of amphetamine-like active. Nothing to write home about, and you're likely paying 5-6 times as much as the active drug cost for having the pleasure of it being in pill form.

To all those new posters in this thread; get yourself a test kit or simply give up on ecstasy all together. Your chances of finding a decent strength MDMA pill that we all love and want are so low right now you're better off to just stop looking and waiting for MDMA to make it's return to Australia...but don't hold your breathe.

The various colours of spades going around DO NOT contain MDMA, or even MDEA/MDA for that matter. Absolutely no reaction whatsoever to Mandelin reagent.

Do the ex-ecstasy users of Australia a favour and stop buying the shit the pressers keep pumping out.

These do contain some kind of amphetamine-like active. Nothing to write home about, and you're likely paying 5-6 times as much as the active drug cost for having the pleasure of it being in pill form.

To all those new posters in this thread; get yourself a test kit or simply give up on ecstasy all together. Your chances of finding a decent strength MDMA pill that we all love and want are so low right now you're better off to just stop looking and waiting for MDMA to make it's return to Australia...but don't hold your breathe.

yeah, you're right about that. Move countries if you want to see some, and it'll be a hell of a lot better.

It's sad too because there was an old presser of the green spades mid-way last year with an identical professional looking press that was good. My guess it's the same cook but no longer has access to all the chemicals for MDMA =(

I've had the blue spades in brisbane a couple times recently. Perfect press, No score, no dome solid blue colour.

Both times i doubled and redosed a number of times through the night. These do contain something, maybe mdxx or something that mimics the effects of mdxx as i experienced euphoria, more energy and become quite chatty. Speedy effects maybe? Although i was more than happy just to sit around than dance.

Nothing to write home about though and you will need a few to make it a decent night.

thestudent14 i suspected these could have been from the same presser as the green spades last year but on actual inspection these do not have a domed back like the green spades of last year.

Having said that i did get some domed yellow mcdonalds (same size, shape and domed as the green spades, blue and green windmills, pink stars, blue pink and yellow chevies (some of the more decent pills of yester year)) that were complete duds so i reckon you are right about that cook.

"Nothing to write home about though and you will need a few to make it a decent night."
WTF!!!!! Should be one or nothing.
"Do the ex-ecstasy users of Australia a favour and stop buying the shit the pressers keep pumping out."
Totally agree with Sameria. Stop buying untested pills b4 someone gets killed. If you guys keep buying this crap then we'll never see decent bics like the ones in Pill Reports:
Here - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=23040
And here - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=23039#comments
Last but not least - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22830
Have a read of the reports and drool guys 'coz unless we take a stand against these shit pressers & dealers then things will never get better.