• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kind of embarrasing xanax question?

smokeymackpot

Bluelighter
Anyone else find it hard to masterbate on a high dose of xanax? Is it because of the muscle relaxation or any other problem. It hard to even get it up in the first place no pun intended.

never really experinced masterbating while on xanax. But lemme tell you one thing Xanax & Sex= The most amazing feeling in the world when you finally cum.

Not sure if this relates really but i heard recently on the health channel (or discovery health or something) that when you get an erection its actually the muscles relaxing to allow the blood flow. Which confused me because what about the whole whiskey dick phenomenon, you would think since you're relaxed it wouldn't cause that effect?

Anyways, maybe you have benzo dick

Not sure if this relates really but i heard recently on the health channel (or discovery health or something) that when you get an erection its actually the muscles relaxing to allow the blood flow. Which confused me because what about the whole whiskey dick phenomenon, you would think since you're relaxed it wouldn't cause that effect?

HaHa thats what i was thinking. the only problem is i have girl coming over in a little and this little prob sucks.

You'd think so, but I think the GABA effects have something to do in repressing the ability of your sex drive to uh, manifest itself physically. ;)

From all the literature on Xanax, that sounds pretty common. Could you miss a dose prehaps?

Just for the record i had about 5mg of xanax im usually good with like 2mg. I guess the high dose just fucked me up. No more high dosage before girls come over which is advice for all men out there who love their benzos.

Xanax can eliminate your short term memory...so its not unheard of that you can concentrate on something like that

It can "decrease your sexual desire"... I am not a dude but can that mean ability to have an erection or keep one?... I was on it for years and I never lost my desire or my ability to cum but I was on theraputic doses.

When I was a teenager I popped some xanax passed out on the couch and my boygfriend at the time tried to wake me up and fuck me. I yelled at him and passed the fuck back out. I had no intrest in moving much less fucking. It can happen to anyone I guess.

If you stay at a low amount of alcohol, the GABA effects take place, and yeah, sex should be easy for most at that amount of alcohol.

For people who take it all the way to the extreme NMDA effects (on top of the GABA effects), sex is the last thing that's feasible or pleasurable. This is why I hate alcohol, that and many other things (it utilizes other brain receptors as well, the terrible hangover from one night's use, etc).

Sex on CNS depressants is possible if it's not a high/extreme dose.

just take the lowest dose possible if you need to take it and know you're going to have sex. I never had a problem with sex when I was on low doses, if I was on high doses I'd usually just pass out.

As I have said before:

Benzos = "Stress free to do as I please uninhibited tad bit euphoric I don't give a damn but I really should might embarrass myself slipping out private thoughts fucking random chicks by accident can't remember all of my pills are missing who the fuck is this next to me in my bed?"

Benzos just like opiates (at proper dosages) will numb nerves and various receptors..... the Chinese used opium way back in the day and they used it to have increased sexual stamina.... so same diff..... The benzos dont act exactly the same (as the opiates) but it will make the orgasm more intense and you'll look like a king in bed (because you'll last longer.... if you cant get it up while on bezos or opiates try lowering the dosage....)!

speaking from both experiences just test it out but its way better than normal......

Try ecstasy or pure MDMA (Molly) while fucking,.... thats fucking great!......

Last edited:
I've only tried sex on codeine and tramadol, with widely varying results. For both of them, I've been able to keep it up for hours yet unable to cum; yet at the other end of the spectrum I've been completely unable to get hard even if I'm in really in the mood. I've also just lost my erection after about 20 minutes for no reason whatsoever, didn't cum or anything. Opiates are weird.

Sedative drugs are known to increase the euphoria and increase the anxiolytic power of the "all-mighty" orgasm.

I'm on xanax and klonipin and "finishing" ie; Cuming is the only issue I've ever had. Otherwise it's all good.