• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to get Syringes w/o ID? Alternate Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Meth isn't big in the south....wtf? Maybe in south California...

Seriously? It definitely is huge in the south.

You're in the south-east where Meth isn't as popular. In the Mid-West, especially the southern states, and in the south-west as well, it's flooded with Meth. So technically, only a small portion of "the south" isn't overrun by Meth.

In other words, it's safe to say "the south" is flooded with Meth.

there is a store, and it has several locations in PA and OH, and i KNOW other states have this store. its pretty much the walmart of farming and tractors. they sell syringes for "veterinary use only", but you can use them for whatever you want to.

i have never been asked for ID

You don't understand.

Pharmacists in Virginia are stuck up ass holes who would rather see the world around them suffer from Hep C, HIV, etc, than get clean needles.

That's odd, as I lived in VA for 6 years '02-'08 and have never once been given a problem when buying needles. I would just go to the local CVS or a 24 hour walmart if it was late. Not once was I denied, and this was in Loudoun County (NoVa).

...maybe down south it's different as southern virginia does produce a bit more ignorant type people :/

Usually, when you are trying to buy syringes from pharmacies, it helps to ask for a box of 100 instead of a package of 10. When you go in and ask for a 10 pack in a conservative area, it pretty much screams "I'm an IV drug user"

^I just found out about that little 100pack phenomenon recently as I moved from Tampa to the East coast of FL, and I was never bothered at the Tampa walmart when buying 10packs looking all junkied out. But over here in Cocoa Beach the lady at walmart told me I could buy needles but she wasn't allowed to sell ten packs, it was a 100box or nothing, which kind of sucked but at least they still sell em

Seriously? It definitely is huge in the south.

You're in the south-east where Meth isn't as popular. In the Mid-West, especially the southern states, and in the south-west as well, it's flooded with Meth. So technically, only a small portion of "the south" isn't overrun by Meth.

In other words, it's safe to say "the south" is flooded with Meth.

I'm from MS and meth is huge here.. its very concentrated in east MS and west AL along the border.

As far as syringes go, i've never had to show an ID when buying from a pharmacy, although I have had a few pharmacies ask me for a prescription for them, but they sold them to me anyway after I said that I didn't have one. I've only ever went to one pharmacy where the person behind the counter wouldn't sell me some syringes.

are you serious, go to any pharmacy, and if they refuse to sell, go to another one. Most have dont ask policys. Good luck, dan

Don't think it would be too hard.

online sources; regular pharmacies or even veteranary stores sell them by the 1000. Diabetic stores probably are best. There are also the reusable glass syringes that sharpen themselves when you cap them(these are the best!!!)

local; even if the state prohibits syringe sales not every pharmacy follows the rules, try and try again, if you dress well and maybe buy some diabetic stuff(lancets etc.) your chances will improve. Go to a doctors office or vet and swipe some. needle exchange programs are in states were syringes are not legal. find someone who is diabetic, there is no limit on how many syringes they can buy. drive to a neighbooring state. farm supply stores have veteranary departments. State/county health departments dispense them to IV users (you have to identify yourself and say your an addict so ???)

BTW you probably want diabetic syringes 1cc with a 22-27 gauge needle, 3/4 inch long (it is actually longer). The lower the number the wider the needle, to narrow a needle clogs easy. the individually wrapped Tarimol, Ultracare or Monoject brand wrapped syringes are more expensive but are sharper and safer cause they are each wrapped. The B&D syringes are cheapest and most common but are duller and can give problems cause they are so cheap. Also never get one with a detachable point, they are a disaster waiting to happen when then needle pops of and yopur goods go spraying out the end.

i once built a ring that would slip on the top of the plunger, this was very helpful when at an odd angle or anytime really. Just find a cheap ring with a large stone and bend the mount so it slidees over the "button" on the plunger. Wipping the rubber seal with bacatrin gel makes it slide much easier, wipe of any excess so none gets in the barrel. Also a rubber band around the plunger can prevent ackward squeezes, just be sure you got a good vein.

Don't reuse needles, even if it is your own. you will quickly damage your veins and they don't recover. also never use a cigarette filter as a swab, they are far from clean. Actual cotten balls are best.

Seriously?

I just bought a 10 pack at CVS for 2.99 the other day. Lady behind the pharmacy didn't even pay me no mind, acted like she was selling me lollipops or something.

shit fuck jersey. here you either need to have a script, or buy one on the street for $3 for a single needle. some bullllshit.

shit fuck jersey. here you either need to have a script, or buy one on the street for $3 for a single needle. some bullllshit.

Your lucky you live in/by camden. I live closer to patterson/newark and kits are like 7 each in p town and 5 in Newark its fucked. Fuck new jersey seriously i could get another whole bag for that money..

Granted Newark has some of the best dope in the country, it still sucks hard. I had a walmart threaten to call the police after doing absolutely nothing other than ask WHY they wouldn't sell me syringes. They said you need a prescription leave or we will call the police. Thats the service we get in new jersey. :(

I can't get them shipped from the internet either. Anybody have any ideas other than paying more money for 1 kit then someone who can buy them at a pharmacy pays for 10..?

Edit: Fucking Christ. This is the 5th time i am trying to edit this post. my girlfriends laptop kept doing some weird shit that would change the page i was on while in the middle of typing and when i would go back everything i have typed so far is gone. Finally went and got my laptop.

ANYWAY...:X

After searching google enough i found out that in NY there is an ESAP program, and participating pharmacies can sell 10 syringes to anyone over 18. I found a directory for participating pharmacies, let me know if anyone in northern NJ wants information about this. Anyway, I found a pharmacy within an hour of me. If me and my girlfriend go we can get 20 which is enough for a few weeks for us using them once or twice. Im currently on suboxone which i shoot occasionally, she was only "addicted 8) " to adderall while i was using heroin. She does some of my sub occasionally, other than that we only use/shoot dope sparingly, maybe once every month or so if that. Other than that we IV ketamine occasionally rather than IM usually because IVing it has an AMAZING rush, and when we IM it, it hurts like a bitch and the muscle is sore through the next day. Other than that we plan on trying IV cocaine sometime soon, probably wont do that very often at all though i don't like coke much i just want to see what the hype about the rush is all about.
so yeah, anyway google succeeded for me big time. :)

Once again if anyone in the northern half of New Jersey needs access to syringes and is willing to drive up to New York for a single 10 pack only then let me know, ill provide you with a link to the directory of participating pharmacies so you can find the closest one to you over the border. If going up route 206/15 or 23 is fastest for you then you'll want the Rite Aid in Port Jervis.

Last edited:
I think there should be a needle exchange program in every major city. Here in Seattle there are several locations, and at the U-district one they'll give you as many syringes as you want without even having to bring any to exchange (all the other ones are "quid pro quo" leave 1, get 1)

I'd buy them online if it's that hard to find. Or try a needle exchange. I think some will help you out even if you don't have dirty needles on hand...

Seriously?

I just bought a 10 pack at CVS for 2.99 the other day. Lady behind the pharmacy didn't even pay me no mind, acted like she was selling me lollipops or something.

I feel like I'm using the wrong approach or somethin, when I was in tally all the pharmacists would shake their heads at me and say somethin like "we can't sell those without having your insulin prescription on file" or some bullshit :! same thing in tampa despite what that other dude wrote. im pissed because the ones i ordered online are gone/blunt and i cant order anymore because certain people know what "gpz services" is when they check my debit transactions

i live in va too gettin needles is a bitch ass bitch motherfucker. find a diabetic give them 20 bucks and spend 24 bucks on like 6 packs of the kind you use so 44$ or minus the 20 and find someone to get them for free. OR option 2 order online buy a prepaid visa. register it for online use.... then order or find someones card or your own to use

I feel like I'm using the wrong approach or somethin, when I was in tally all the pharmacists would shake their heads at me and say somethin like "we can't sell those without having your insulin prescription on file" or some bullshit :! same thing in tampa despite what that other dude wrote. im pissed because the ones i ordered online are gone/blunt and i cant order anymore because certain people know what "gpz services" is when they check my debit transactions

I have a CVS just outside my neighborhood, and I went there today and bought another 10 pack without any questions. For the first time on this forum I feel lucky to live at where I do. lmao.

Anyway the way I do it is, well, i just go up to the counter and ask. :\

I purposefully wear short sleeve shirts just in case to deter any inference that I might be IV'ing drugs, since I have no visible track marks. Females seem less likely to ask questions about who/what/where/why when it comes to sales, so if there is a female behind the desk I'm usually going to her. And I only get the short tip 31g needles that are meant for SC injection. I think that's the biggest reason why no one asked anything. But my veins are clearly visible even without a tourniquet (I haven't used one since my first time injecting), so short tips do me just fine.

Online...

I buy mine online $18 per hundred and they come boxed descretely. I order 200 at a time and have it charged to a CC. Its the easiest route.

KV vet supply out of Omaha, Nebraska. They are on the internet. They ask no questions just ship them out at 26 cents apiece for the kind I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.