• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to get Syringes w/o ID? Alternate Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheodoreRoosevelt

Bluelighter
How can you get syringes if you don't have an ID on you?

Would you be able to ask for a single one at a hospital? Maybe at a vet?

Make a post on the richmond va craigslist health and beauty section...

can't you get one from a doctor's or something? they'd want to aid in HR, no?

Have you tried just going to a pharmacy and buying them? Maybe they will let you if you tell them you lost your ID, or maybe some pharmacies are more lax when asking for ID and won't ask you at all.

That sucks you need an ID at all. In Michigan, we don't need ID, but pharmacists are allowed to deny your request for syringes. The closer you get to Detroit, the more likely they are to allow you to purchase them, but in the suburbs, it's hit and miss.

I assume you need the syringe right now, so online purchase is out of the question?

Yea obviously the closer to the city and the later in the night the harsher they will be.

Online purchase is not out of the question because I will need some later and I still dont have ID. In the meantime I'll try to find it...

I've always been able to get them online pretty easily, though I don't use them for drugs. I've only been required to give them my CC # :p

Uhh get a friend with an ID to buy it? I lot of shady non chain pharmacys are lax on ID and if you explain that otherwise your gonna share with your HIV infected friend they might do you a solid.

I was in DC for a while and I had to go to Bethesda to pick up rigs. I'm not sure how close Richmond is though, didnt spend a lot of time in that area.

I usually buy my syringes off the internet, but I have bought them quite a few times from pharmacies when I need them on the spot or if I want a size my site doesn't carry and I've never needed to show my ID.

fuck walgreens at least down south. "its not that we think you're a junkie sir, its that the influx of methamphetamine injecting mandates us to ask for id." I wanted to tell her to kiss my tracks and tell her i was going to sue when I get AIDs from sharing. However, CVS, Rite-Aid (although THEY ASKED THIS MORNING), and the best i believe are grocery store pharms they usually give me a ten pack or hundred count.

I can't believe they would let my sick aunt from out of town not obtain what she needed!

Uhh get a friend with an ID to buy it? I lot of shady non chain pharmacys are lax on ID and if you explain that otherwise your gonna share with your HIV infected friend they might do you a solid.

You don't understand.

Pharmacists in Virginia are stuck up ass holes who would rather see the world around them suffer from Hep C, HIV, etc, than get clean needles.

Sad but true. The freedom of religion is literally indirectly killing people as the days go forth.

fuck walgreens at least down south. "its not that we think you're a junkie sir, its that the influx of methamphetamine injecting mandates us to ask for id." I wanted to tell her to kiss my tracks and tell her i was going to sue when I get AIDs from sharing. However, CVS, Rite-Aid (although THEY ASKED THIS MORNING), and the best i believe are grocery store pharms they usually give me a ten pack or hundred count.

I can't believe they would let my sick aunt from out of town not obtain what she needed!

What? Meth isn't big in the south....wtf? Maybe in south California...

People are just stupid in the south, they hear a rumor about drugs and they believe it.

yeah, why don't we solve this problem by going to get a new ID?

You would need an ID, and an insulin bottle with your name on it.

You also have to sign a registry according to state law, where you put your name, address, phone number/etc. It's very sketch, I don't understand why there would be a "registry" for buying needles, that's kind of fucked up.

Pharmacies can just keep track of their sales if they care to do the public any service by it - however if they don't see the need to why should the government?

Damn that blows for Virginia, sorry. Being from Maryland nextdoor I'd imagine they would be as understanding. Bummer.

Damn that blows for Virginia, sorry. Being from Maryland nextdoor I'd imagine they would be as understanding. Bummer.

LOL nah man, Virginia SUCKS.

The closest exchange in VA is in DC; a 3 hour commute, one way, for me. Retarded IMO, the government is seriously lacking any care for a great deal of its citizens.

What? Meth isn't big in the south....wtf? Maybe in south California...

People are just stupid in the south, they hear a rumor about drugs and they believe it.

FWIW as someone from the south, meth is huge down there, it's pretty much a scourge.

go to a needle exchange and get MAD free pins

i live in nj..u need a scrfipt here, I drive 5 minutes over the border into nyc and buy at any of the billion pharmacies

FWIW as someone from the south, meth is huge down there, it's pretty much a scourge.

I gotcha; if you're closer to Atlanta I can believe that. Where I come from, it's all crack, cocaine, and heroin. Meth isn't popular here at all for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.