• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What does 'good' cocaine look/feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoxx

Greenlighter
I've dabbled occasionally with cocaine over the years but not as frequently as I have in the last couple of months. I don't think you're supposed to discuss prices here so I'll say that the stuff I used to get was average street price for the UK. The stuff I've been using recently is over double this and although I'm sure it's not 'pure', it's significantly cleaner than the former (or so you'd think at double the price!).

Anyway, the recent stuff has made me re-evaluate what cocaine is actually supposed to feel like. Before, I enjoyed the almost speedy but more sublte and less edgy high that the regular stuff produced..with no real euphoria but quite an ego boost.

With this stuff though I feel massively energised at first but then as I have more...or as the initial high progresses I get a really mellow high. Almost like a stoned feeling but without the cloudy mind part if that makes sense! Stoned, mellow, contentment with nice euphoria and ego lift but not at all 'stimulant-like'. More like a light mdma buzz.

Does this sound about right for decent coke? I wondered if the mellow part was because I'd overdone it a bit (railing the same sized lines as I would with the average stuff)..when far less was needed. I also have a much nicer comedown/next day on this stuff...minus getting a bit of lower back ache, like when you've overdone it on alcohol.

I also meant to add...How many of you drink alcohol when using cocaine? I know it's generally not a good idea but I can't seem to help but drink A LOT when using as I don't really get drunk in the same way. If you do drink, have you known this to alter the effects? I did wonder if the reason I had the energised feeling at first ...and then the mellow feeling later was because later I'd drunk a lot more. But then I've done this on 'average' coke and not noticed these effects.

When you drink with cocaine you get cocaethylene which lasts longer than plain cocaine and also has more euphoria along with being more toxic. Imo you cant to blow without booze. I dont get drunk though, i start by having 2-4 shots before any lines then have a shot every other line or so depending on how fast im making lines.

Coke to me is a 'relaxing' stimulant. Smooth energy without being edgy or tense. Along with feeling amazing. Im a downer kinda guy all the way but coke is damn good.

Pure coke, or the closest to it I've ever had, is like a completely different drug than most of the shit floating around these days. No edgy feeling, no terrible comedown after 30 minutes, no craving more so bad that there's just no way you can save some for tomorrow. You do a tiny little line and it'll last 30-45 minutes, you feel absolutely euphoric and energized but not to the point where your heart is beating 100 mph. You don't feel the need to do more but of course you do ;) And a major advantage is you don't have a dirty comedown, you kind of just level off back to normal eventually, and can sleep at night.

The good stuff is so rare in my area, probably why I never really got into coke.

[am dyslexic so excuse the spelling]coke av fond latly is prity weak in terms ov instantant high but av bean doing lots ov mephadron lately.av done lots ov coke over the years some good some shit .chance you take if u buy it in places you dont no that well [a work away from home alot] .the best av found is off the rock and hard to crush mmm nice thout av had stuff powdery and slightly yellow ish olso good coke. personaly a think coke is for partying with so drink comes hand in hand you wont get as drunk as mutch as coke is a stimulant as for price thats something you should hagle. pay wot you think its worth if your not happy go else ware all highs ar good comedows r shit again hand in hand :)

If your shooting coke, the way I usually can tell by how much garbage is left in the spoon, and the color of the solution. I've found the best coke I've had has a yellowish tint to it.

Coke coke coke!! what a drug!! You can do it anywhere at any time with anyone!!

The nice coke should come as softish rocks!!with a flaky white look to it. In Mexico (where I'm from) some is called (translation"flys wings") because its got that crystally colour change to it!!
Although there is some yellowish stuff which is just as good.I think it depends where it comes from, Colombia, Bolivia, etc...(just as a matter of interest 1g in Mexico = £5 and in bulk just imagine//)
I've had some coke in the UK that compares to the Mexican stuff at good prices a few years ago, but there seems to be a shortage of the realy good stuff nowadays in the UK, although you do get some good stuff around!!
I drink loads too!!

how muth is the avarage pay in mexico thou is £5 not a fair bit ov money .wareabout over here did u get this good coke as u say its very hard to find . especialy in scotland.of to look at holidays on the web now MEXICO HERE WE COME .ps ware wood u recomend to go %)

Pure cocaine is a mellow high, yes. When it's all energetic and crazy stimulating, it's probably cut with methamphetamine/amphetamine or some other stimulant.

This question has been asked and answered in Basic Drug Discussion before, so I'm going to close this.

Also, there is no reason to post the dollar, pound, euro, franc, whatever sign in a thread in OD. If you're posting that symbol, you're discussing prices as far as I'm concerned, which is not allowed. There are several instances of price discussion towards the end of this thread. Just a note to people who degrade threads with this: you're ruining someone else's thread when you break the rules. The OP even said he knew price discussion was against the rules and said that in his first post, so he didn't list prices. The rest of you had to have read the first post, so why couldn't the rest of you have done the same and not discussed prices? Someone wants a serious answer to their question but the thread gets closed when you violate the guidelines. Have some respect for other people by reading and following the guidelines.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.