• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

does vaping get you high?

cande

Bluelighter
I have a Vaporbrothers box vape and I've noticed that I can't seem to get as high through vaping as I do through smoking. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm just not patient enough?

Sometimes I just want to be really really blown...

might be a bad vape.

any time I smoke volcano bags I get so high I sometimes can't even stop laughing, like some people get on salvia.

I have a Volcano myself, but having smoked box vapes and such I can say this: they will get you high, but if your weed is on the shitty side you're better off smoking it IMO. I don't know if that's the case, good luck.

I've smoked brick mids out of my friend's Vapir vape and gotten plenty high.

be sure to grind it well, remove all seeds and stems and draw slowly until the weed actually heats up. if you pull too fast, you just cool off the heater element and the weed can't absorb the heat in order to release vapor.

If you do it right. Its more of a uplifting high than a sedated one though. For the heavy sedation your going to need to smoke to get the extra CBN.

Kind of s stupid question... Considering all the information out there on vaping.

It gets you very high, you might have a shitty vape.... Or maybe your not smoking it right.

It gives a way more energetic high, because your getting mostly THC not the CBD and CBN's that make you tired.

yep, its more likely you are not getting the high you are used to, vaping instead of smoking.
You are still getting high. it's just different.

try turning up the heat to get more cbd and cbn.

my 200 $ digital vape doesnt get me anymore high than taking a bong toke.. it really made me mad when I first got the vape... maybe I need a Volcano but fuck I just never felt the same high from vapeing that I did from taking a huge Zong rip.

If you feel like your vapouriser isn't getting you high it probably sucks.

If you do it right. Its more of a uplifting high than a sedated one though. For the heavy sedation your going to need to smoke to get the extra CBN.

I agree with this completely. The vaporizer gives a lighter, more psychedelic, and less sedating high. It is also a lot less likely to burn you out.

It definitely vaporizers a certain set of chemicals and leaves others behind (CBD?). Using the leftovers for cooking gives the most sedating and mongy high ever.

BTW, I use a Volcano and it is very effective. It gets me incredibly stoned.

I'm surprised that no one mentioned holding it in longer. I think that you have to hold it longer to get high on vapes, I know I don't get high if I don't hold it in longer.

Y'all need to buy a glass piece that feeds your vape's whip into your bong. Then you'll get a bong rip, but with a vape.

vaporbrothers is supposedly the og box vape though...

maybe my tolerance is too high and I'm too impatient =P

thanks for all the advice. i'll definitely try taking slower draws

i don't really like turning it up past the 10:00 dial because it gets kinda thick and makes me cough

Are you sure your question is about not getting high? It seems it may be about not getting stoned. Vaping will definitely produce more of a cerebral clear high, and smoking (the same exact bud) will produce a more sedating cloudy stone. Vaping keeps out a lot of CBD, which is mostly responsible for the sedation of smoking, and also the combustion products like CO and CO2.

Make sure it is at the right temperature, and inhale SLOWLY. If this does not get you the desired effect, then either your weed is crappy, or you are too used to the junk that smoking puts in your body. At any rate, the vape will be a lot healthier, and will leave you more functional if done properly.

if you hold the box so that the weed is falling down onto the screen, and softly jiggle or bounce it while slowly dragging on it, youll get hits that will make you dizzy.

I also agree that you should hold vape hits in longer.

Vaping defiantly gets you high. I don't like the high though. I always end up smoking a bowl after I vape because I like that body high that you don't get from the vapor. Maybe your like me and just don't like the high from vaporizing.

I'd rather have a vape session, above anything else. Except for edibles. Vaping gets me incredibly high, and it lasts for hours.

One thing I've noticed though, is that SOMETIMES, people don't get the temperature right, and set it too low. Thus, end up with really bad results, and low percentages of THC. Could possibly be your problem. But then again, it could be something else entirely. Who knows.

I have a Fuji vaporizer, it's a knock-off of a Volcano, but it works JUST as well, for a fraction of the cost. =D <3

I get higher than smoking .
But vape has no comedown so it feels wayy shorter .

What temp is your vape set at. ?