Bass @ The Beach 2, Wilmington NC (7/17/10) FREE PARTY

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
ATTENTION IF RAIN CANCELS THIS; I will inform you of the new reschuled date..The new date would most likely be one week later!

*******NO GLASS>>BOTTLES>>NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

Follow up to Bass @ The Beach thrown last fourth of July!
6 PM - 5:00 AM Thrown by ChemicalSmiles productions!!

SOUNDCHECK; 4:15-4:45pm (Leave all the staff alone during this time and once the party begins only STAFF behind the decks, NO EXCEPTIONS. Last year everyone wanted to hang in the back around the DJs, not this year. You should be dancing ffs, and we may have a contest to see who can shake it the hardest. This will only go down if we see people really put their all into it! Or ass into it, w/e you would like to say
_______________________________________________________________________________________
SET TIMES; (always subject to change)
DJ BREWTAL will be your host of the evening and DJ Stylee is our official headliner. Last year they both killed it so don't miss them!

4:45-5:50 DJ BREWTAL SPECIAL SET!(Electro/fidget/HipHop/Reggae}
5:50-5:55 ^^**HOST^^** takes over and Koozie starts!
5:55-6:15 DJ KoOZie - Electro
6:15-7:45 ChemicalSmiles - Electro/DUBSTEP
7:45-8:45 DJ Stylee - DUBSTEP SET
8:45-9:25 DJ Stylee - DNB w/ MC JG (HEADLINING SET)
9:25-10:05 DJ WICKED - DNB/OTHER w/ MC JG
10:05-10:35 DJ Koozie - Electro Set #2
10:35-11:25 Thumpmatic VS Slipmat - DNB TAG TEAM SET
11:25-12:20 Grendel VS brainshiver - DNB TAG TEAM SET
12:20-1:10 DJ Horus - Psy-Trance
1:10-1:40 JungleQueen - Jungle
1:40-2:25 Lil J VS Danja Mouse - DNB TAG TEAM SET
2:25-3:00 Equilibrium - DNB
3:00-3:40 DJ BREWTAL Electro/DUBSTEP/Hip Hop
3:40-4:30 DJ Stylee - HardSTEP
4:30-5:00 CROWD WILL DETERMINE THE FINAL SET BEFORE OPEN DECKS, ALL DJS THAT PERFORMED WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND BASED ON APPLAUSE, WHOEVER WINS GETS TO PLAY THE FIRST HALF HOUR OF OPEN DECKS.

Your cooperation will HELP! **TRUST ME**; glass bottles, fighting, drugs, and illegal fires are the quickest way to get the event shut down! B@TB2 will take place @ Freeman Park aka Carolina Beach NORTH END. Look for turntables, lights, and feel the vibrations of the bass! After 3 PM the day of the event call the info line @ (910)368-7176 to find any final info and exact NORTH END beach maker location. Expect to find us within 200 ft of porta potties but far enough they don't smell, last year we setup at marker # 17 but expect to go farther down the beach close to the wave pool. So expect between #19-#21!
______________________________________________________________________________________
You need a 4x4 to get on the beach and it will cost 20 dollars for a day pass. Unless you have a summer pass, then its free each ride on. You may walk onto the beach for free and camp as well for free but expect to walk 1.5-2.0 miles to the DJ area. (Or do what I do and hitch a ride) Plur will be in full effect, FREE PARTY, stern but FAIR security, party donation's ENCOURAGED, we NEED to break even!

*** BEER WILL BE available as a GIFT to you for DONATING. We will have plenty, don't worry, JELLO shots and whop are also in the works! ***

PLEASE review all freeman park rules before attending. Our crew would like to avoid city ordinances.!

http://www.carolinabeach.org/site_new/pages/documents/FreemanParkInfo.pdf
please take time to read the above ^ ^

NO GLASS BOTTLES, NO FIRES WITHOUT PROPER CONTAINERs, NO FIRES ALLOWED WITHIN 500 FEET OF OUR EVENT AT ALL, NO bad attitudes.

Last edited:
Ok set times up! Some surprises will be announced the day of online and at the party. Some prizes will be given out, we are considering a few contests as well.

bump, final set times up...... almost 300 confirmed guests on facebook. search for Bass @ The Beach 2 on facebook and confirm your attendance, invite your friends as well!

Last edited:
Flyers are out on the streets in Wilmington, Fayeteville, and Greenville. So far 300 have gone out..... if you are in any of these areas and would like to help street team, PM me, I can compensate you. Opening surprise DJ set will be announced a few days earlier than expected so check back on here or my facebook page for that info.... ps once you get on the beach (by paying to drive on) or walking on... you can camp for free for up to two weeks at a time without a permit haha.... and if we for some reaosn got shutdwon early, as soon as sunrise comes we are turning ti back on like always, early morning dubstep and watermelon!

I'll be there for sure. Stoked.

If you were in the RDU i'd post the flyers up fo' the free man.

Im gonna come to this. Me and Detrevni actually. Havent been to the beach in years, and are also dully prepared due to the fest i just returned from. Cant wait to meet some other bl'ers! See yall there:D

I had a great time meeting you guys, your welcome too chill at my house or the beach anytime!! Im throwing an indoor venue gig soon for 400-600 people so.... you should definitely hit that up. If it goes well it will become a twice monthly gig,,,, And are you going to bassnectar in wilmington the 21st of september?

Sucked we got raiend out, the weatherman was a tad off ;) Next time I will see you guys, will be in an actual venue. Look forward to an update, mods feel free to close this.