• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could steal huge bricks of H from current dealer,ppl go to his house to get fixed then he lets alot of them hang around and he leaves that stuff unprotected.
Already had his mobile stolen several times from random ppl but i personally know him 3years+,he lets me hang around whenever i want even when his family is around,lets me borrow product and doesnt even ask for the money i owe him etc so i cant bring myself to rip him off.

Wow nice. When I used to drive my friend who sold bud in highschool we did just ball up some paper and sell it to some gits, only certain freshmen it seemed. I didn't like it, I was just the driver and got to smoke blunts all day. Now I'd never do that with my own business, or get in any business; neither would I have the motivation to do it. I love everyone, in a way.

Not robbing a dealer but there was a guy in Leeds who was well known for hanging ariund near the hot spots and taxing users for drugs and money, or scamming naive users with wraps of candle wax. He got dragged off the corner and was given a real pasting off some of the big dealers in front of a bunch of punters waiting to score. Im talking multiple toe bungs in the face kind of a pasting. Lol they even made him sit on the floor while everybody had got their gear and gone. It didn't stop him taxing and I think he ended up getting kilked in London a few years ago after kidnapping and threatening to kill his pregnant missus who was from a naughty family down there.

Some of them richly deserve it, but I agree with Ody. Robbing somebody is against my morals and I wouldn't do it. Now, if someone shorted me or ripped me off, I might try to recoup my losses in some way, probably on the sly, but to me, that's much different.

I know thus is an older thread but in my moments of needing a fix or paying bills a low level dealer isn't a big deal. as long as you don't hurt him you cam scare the fucking shit out of someone by a shiny knife and a choke hold to spit it out his dope and run his pockets grab his ID and his money. done it several times in Denver and Oakland left town shortly thereafter.

A dealer gavee an extra 20 in change once...I gave it back even though he was so far gone hebwouldnt remember

My story of robbing a dealer
I've robbed an asshole of a dealer where my friend has paid for 3x98x80 OxyContin to be delievered by mail.

He told my friend that both he, his mother, and his mothers brother for years had complaied to the doctor about pain (it must be a hereditary sickness or something) and the small town doctor continued to raise their dose until they each got 1x98x80 mg, 1x98x120 mg OxyContin and 1x98x20 mg OxyNorm (IR oxycodone) and they did not eat a single one, they just sold it, they had gotten it for years ane most people just want the IR oxycodone because 80mg and 120mg are too much for non-tolerant people so the dealer didnt sell much of the OxyContin (plus he did not want to sell anything but the entire box with is a lot of money) However, he nearly sold all the OxyNorm each month. 3x98x20mg IR oxycodone each month is A lot of money. I am not allowed to mention prices but they could easily have bought something like 40-50 gram cocaine each month).
However, the dealing allowed the three to take four vacations to different countries each year he told my friend (I honestly don't know why he gave me friend so much information).

He told my friend this as he said that if my friend order big a couple of times the dealer one make a monthly agreement with my friend and lower the asking price).

It is one of the most redicuclous doses I had ever seen; But these especially older small town doctors just dont know about the potency or doesn't care or something, in DK the ones getting most stuff on script is usually from the smaller doctor clinics. So you always have to go to the small cities to find persons with a lot of opiats).
Plus these clinics rarely gets inspected by the doctor above all of this that has the purpose of monitoring the prescription of opiats, benzo's and other things like that and then they interwene if they beleive it is too much (this have happened to me once)

The setting of the dealer sending the money after payment is pretty normal and DK when it comes to people who gets things on script and sell them (stay anononymous and avoid people robbing their pills each month when they get new ones).

So you start with a small amount that does not cost alot before moving and to bigger orders, and usually they ask their customers to send feedback via mail in the worst (they can be fake of cause) or on Facebook sites made just for the purpose for this). So it is more or less what Silkroad is just with a mobile and Facebook instead of the dark web.

Most are honest because in they know that in the long run they will own much more money by being honest because people will return again and again He was using a fake navn on facebook, so had to hack his account to see if there was ANY inormation there. And there was, one of his real friends had wrote his name and he himeslf had written an e-mail to another friend so I sent his a mail with the a phishing on. Two hours later he filled it out with own name and address (he is obviouslt not one of the most intelligent peiple you meet on your way :D

Then we just went to him, knocked him out took his stasth and his money, we even found a stash he had borrowed in his yard because he had talked about that with an IRL friend againm so we searched for something that looked like freshly digged earth.

We got quite a nice of OxyContin, morphine and tramadol plus a shit load of money that was in the box in the ground.

I had absolutely no bad conscience. He cheated my friend, and doing that he himself set the rules we were working with where cheating and skamming is okay. And in my moral thoughts, people gets treated like they treat others. The moron filled a complaint about the money but it was so much money that the police was more interested in how a person on social security could have that much money just lying around in cash. After that they apparently kept and eye on himh or something, as he was arrested for dealing 6 month later (but ofc this could be due to many reasons).
The police also paid a visit to my friend due to his criminal register but he just invited them in and said they could search his whole house (but ofc they knew that it was very possible that we weren't stupid enough to keep the stuff on our own addresses, and after looking around they left. A drug dealer just not have that much credibility :D My money denied that we were two about it so they never came to visit me.

How dangerous are Danish dealers and gangs compared to US dealers and gangs
But in DK most dealers - but people protected by Hells Angels, Bandidos and other large gangs - are not that dangerous. In DK you aren't allowed to have hunting hear without a speicial ceriticate and having jamd guns is almost impossible as it requires several years spend on a shooting range with the hunting gear and so many permits that it is extremely complicatedl.
so dealers here are not as dangerous (if you just check whether they are selling for one of the larger gangs in DK) whereas most dealers in the US will shoot to kill if you try to rob them or atleast claiming that they will.

The gangs in DK that are not international wouldn't stand a chance facing an American. The US gang would have more people and much better weapons (if the can transfer them from the US to DK.

When the dealer got out of prison came home to my friend once, but my friends' dad were home and he is a high-ranking member in one of the mentioned gang so the dealer disappeared veeeery fast when he saw the vest and especially the patches on it and was told that if he harmed my friend a chapter from the gang would pay him a little visit and make him move to a place where this gang isn't present and also give him a large stupidity fine. This happens often if you are not associated with any gang and get on the bad side of a part of a national gang.

Two of my friends have experienced this and I would have too if it wasn't for my friends dad. It was that particular gang that got my friends to do that (they are the dominating gang in this area) and I was extremely luck. I have known that friend since we started in school so I know both very well plus I know a lot of them from another chapter as I spend so much time in tattoo shops and have friends what the shops. Tattoo shops are always owned by a high ranking member of a gang or they pay a rediculous sum of money to the local chapter making it close to impossible to survive.
And I was just told that if I wanted to continue selling the activity I was doing, they should have a cut.

The OxyContin and morphine we took meant that both of us had stash for three to four months and with the money we bought enough for another three to both of us, and with the rest, 50 grams of cocaine. Free OxyContin and morphine in six months and free cocaine for some time, I could get used to that :D

Last edited:
I've robbed an asshole of a dealer where my friend has paid for 3x98x80 OxyContin to be delievered by mail.

He told my friend that both he, his mother, and his mothers brother for years had complaied to the doctor about pain (it must be a hereditary sickness or something) and the small town doctor continued to raise their dose until they each got 1x98x80 mg, 1x98x120 mg OxyContin and 1x98x20 mg OxyNorm (IR oxycodone) and they did not eat a single one, they just sold it, they had gotten it for years ane most people just want the IR oxycodone because 80mg and 120mg are too much for non-tolerant people so the dealer didnt sell much of the OxyContin (plus he did not want to sell anything but the entire box with is a lot of money) However, he nearly sold all the OxyNorm each month. 3x98x20mg IR oxycodone each month is A lot of money. I am not allowed to mention prices but they could easily have bought something like 40-50 gram cocaine each month).
However, the dealing allowed the three to take four vacations to different countries each year he told my friend (I honestly don't know why he gave me friend so much information).

He told my friend this as he said that if my friend order big a couple of times the dealer one make a monthly agreement with my friend and lower the asking price).

It is one of the most redicuclous doses I had ever seen; But these especially older small town doctors just dont know about the potency or doesn't care or something, in DK the ones getting most stuff on script is usually from the smaller doctor clinics. So you always have to go to the small cities to find persons with a lot of opiats).
Plus these clinics rarely gets inspected by the doctor above all of this that has the purpose of monitoring the prescription of opiats, benzo's and other things like that and then they interwene if they beleive it is too much (this have happened to me once)

The setting of the dealer sending the money after payment is pretty normal and DK when it comes to people who gets things on script and sell them (stay anononymous and avoid people robbing their pills each month when they get new ones).

So you start with a small amount that does not cost alot before moving and to bigger orders, and usually they ask their customers to send feedback via mail in the worst (they can be fake of cause) or on Facebook sites made just for the purpose for this). So it is more or less what Silkroad is just with a mobile and Facebook instead of the dark web.

Most are honest because in they know that in the long run they will own much more money by being honest because people will return again and again He was using a fake navn on facebook, so had to hack his account to see if there was ANY inormation there. And there was, one of his real friends had wrote his name and he himeslf had written an e-mail to another friend so I sent his a mail with the a phishing on. Two hours later he filled it out with own name and address (he is obviouslt not one of the most intelligent peiple you meet on your way :D

Then we just went to him, knocked him out took his stasth and his money, we even found a stash he had borrowed in his yard because he had talked about that with an IRL friend againm so we searched for something that looked like freshly digged earth.

We got quite a nice of OxyContin, morphine and tramadol plus a shit load of money that was in the box in the ground.

I had absolutely no bad conscience. He cheated my friend, and doing that he himself set the rules we were working with where cheating and skamming is okay. And in my moral thoughts, people gets treated like they treat others. The moron filled a complaint about the money but it was so much money that the police was more interested in how a person on social security could have that much money just lying around in cash. After that they apparently kept and eye on himh or something, as he was arrested for dealing 6 month later (but ofc this could be due to many reasons).
The police also paid a visit to my friend due to his criminal register but he just invited them in and said they could search his whole house (but ofc they knew that it was very possible that we weren't stupid enough to keep the stuff on our own addresses, and after looking around they left. A drug dealer just not have that much credibility :D My money denied that we were two about it so they never came to visit me.

But in DK most dealers - but people protected by Hells Angels, Bandidosm Satudarah (they are extremely violent DK have never seen anything like Satudarah maybe unless you compare it to he war between Hells Angels and Bandidos in the 1990s (and other large gangs - are not that dangerous. The smaller national only gang doesn't have an chance. In DK you aren't allowed to have hunting hear without a speicial ceriticate and having jamd guns is almost impossible as it requires several years spend on a shooting range with the hunting gear and so many permits that it is extremely complicatedl.
so dealers here are not as dangerous (if you just check whether they are selling for one of the larger gangs in DK) whereas most dealers in the US will shoot to kill if you try to rob them or atleast claiming that they will.

The gangs in DK that are not international wouldn't stand a chance facing an American gang (unless it is a couple of people playing gang members). The US gang would have more people and much better weapons (if the can transfer them from the US to DK. I know of think that Hells Angels and Bandidos also have presence in the US? Atleast my friends' father get picked up by a limo and is protected bu a number of people some with automatic weapons. But the motor cycle gangs are probably being pressed out by Hispanic gangs, Cartels and gangs like crips and and Bloods.How big are Hells Angels and Bandidos om the IS and do Satudarah have club houses and territory in the US?

When the dealer got out of prison came home to my friend once, but my friends' dad were home and he is a high-ranking member in one of the mentioned gang so the dealer disappeared veeeery fast when he saw the vest and especially the patches on it and was told that if he harmed my friend a chapter from the gang would pay him a little visit and make him move to a place where this gang isn't present and also give him a large stupidity fine. This happens often if you are not associated with any gang and get on the bad side of a part of a national gang.

Two of my friends have experienced this and I would have too if it wasn't for my friends dad. It was that particular gang that got my friends to do that (this particular gang are the dominating gang in this area) and I was extremely luck. I have known that friend since we started in school so I know both very well plus I know a lot of them from another chapter as I spend so much time in tattoo shops and have friends what the shops. Tattoo shops are always owned by a high ranking member of a gang or they pay a rediculous sum of money to the local chapter making it close to impossible to survive.

I was just told that if I wanted to continue selling the activity I was doing, they should have a cut. Today I am invited to their parties etc, but I rarely go, only when no police and medias are present. I will not have the police see me and categorize me as having connections to this gang. Thus I have a small insight in their operations. Most of their money comes from drugs, not selling them as it isn't smart for hang arounds that want to become a full member or people backed by the gang as they have lost the territory of the largest city in Denmark, Copenhagen. And are there and have affiliations with some of the gangs from Copenhagen, but they avoid a direct provovation unless a full memers honor are insulted.

The OxyContin and morphine we took meant that both of us had stash for three to four months and with the money we bought enough for another three to both of us, and with the rest, 50 grams of cocaine. Free OxyContin and morphine in six months and free cocaine for some time, I could get used to that :D

Last edited:
Gotta LOVE THAT THREAD!!
HERE i can admit,between 17y to bout 19 my“brother“
(RIP G.never forgotten :-( )and me went to the hash scene in a nice Park nearly every Day.look for a lone Dealer,say we want more(what he /she had,mostly guys)
say lets go a bit,not wanting All to see,plainclothe
risk,go behind sum bushes etc and while i held a gun to his head my bro would frisk him of everything,not just dope/money.Sumtimes we d fuck around and take his pants claiming to be cops and searching him.
Then off to get some brown.A few times,maybe
3-4 it went horribly wrong,like when we took that ounce off a Girl,then realising she had some heavy fucks behind her whose dope it was.But so much happened during that time,dont wanna bore you BLs with my crazy shit.
Some things,esp.when it went wrong are funny now,
Then NOT.
Yeah,i was a real nasty,but who wasnt sumtimes?
Keep the storys coming,Please

But in DK most dealers - but people protected by Hells Angels, Bandidosm Satudarah (they are extremely violent DK have never seen anything like Satudarah maybe unless you compare it to he war between Hells Angels and Bandidos in the 1990s (and other large gangs - are not that dangerous. The smaller national only gang doesn't have an chance. In DK you aren't allowed to have hunting hear without a speicial ceriticate and having jamd guns is almost impossible as it requires several years spend on a shooting range with the hunting gear and so many permits that it is extremely complicatedl.

The gangs in DK that are not international wouldn't stand a chance facing an American gang (unless it is a couple of people playing gang members). The US gang would have more people and much better weapons (if the can transfer them from the US to DK. I know of think that Hells Angels and Bandidos also have presence in the US? Atleast my friends' father get picked up by a limo and is protected bu a number of people some with automatic weapons. But the motor cycle gangs are probably being pressed out by Hispanic gangs, Cartels and gangs like crips and and Bloods.How big are Hells Angels and Bandidos om the IS and do Satudarah have club houses and territory in the US?
Sorry,if i got you wrong but Hells Angels
COME from the US,Rest is chapters and
I think the original US H.A.are by far most dangerous,
easy Access to Autos too.Nice Post,he deserved it.
Dealing on FB,jeez

Page 1,Captain said it,KARMA!
But you learn that going thru Life,its
not sumthing i knew as young Dipshit,
living from Day to Day(fix).
Man did i pay Karma,basically lost my life.
Now if sumone shorts me,i get pissed but
goes away fast as long as i dont see Person
for few days.
Thanks to my Doc dosing me so that a fix
every 10 Day est.is enough,although i extra dose
Mhcl ER.
Oh,a huge SORRY,i klicked few of you BL.posts
which i liked much,instead reporting you to the Mods���� OFFICIAL APOLOGY,WISH YOU ALL A FREE D.O.C.

When I was 17, I was getting ready to go on a road trip with around 15 or 20 homies. Super stoked. This wasn't just a road trip with a couple people. This was a 5 car caravan and all my funds were going towards driving to Tennessee with my friends and I was now broke.
My friend's younger brother gave me a list of bud dealers that went to his high school. You know, I couldn't jack someone in my grade, let alone in the same school (hehe). Anyways, he sent over around 7 or 10 people.
Assuming these were random ppl he probably didn't even really know. You know how sometimes you get wrapped up in a conversation with a random person and they are just trying to promote their product, like a street rapper promoting a mixtape. You just take there number to shut them up. So, I went down the list of numbers my friend's brother sent me - calling and texting - until finally one of them replied and was down to sell me an ounce (what was considered hi-quality 10 years ago).
I had one of my goon-friends come with me -- he brought a baseball bat. Mind you, the dealer that we met was probably 16 and definitely suburban. But we rolled up with a baseball bat in the car, just in case.
He pulled into a parking spot, and I backed into the spot next to him, which made both driver's windows next to each other. He rolled his window and down and I tossed an empty wallet into his lap, and he immediately tossed the herb. Just like that. I burned out. Literally, to another state for a week. He called me so many times and texted me, too. I found this to be extremely funny, at the time. He didn't even know my name lol. I ended up telling him to meet me to fight, that i was alone blah blah blah so it sounded like he could get his revenge. I sent him to a couple spots hours south of our city. I assumed he didn't go alone, too. Oh the laughter, obviously, because i was not at any of the spots. I sent him on a goose chase.
Outcome: free herb, zero consequences. I would never do anything like that now. Man! Was I a little scrawny shithead back then. lol.

I have definitely conspired more dangerous stunts, and followed through on some, but i am in a lighthearted mood right now. Nowadays, i feel that i have too much to lose if i were to get in any trouble. Frankly, it isn't worth the energy, y'all. Trust the universe.

Last edited:
No idea how this thread lasted so long. 8o

Discussion of illegal activities is against the rules!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.