• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscobiscuitsA.C.

Bluelighter
Ive thought about it many times with certain dealers who were pricks.
and im not talking about shorting dude on a bundle....im talkin
robbin dude for his cash, and 40 bricks of h, abd jewlery or whatever.:D

My buddy once got a bundle of weaker stuff, not bunk... and got so mad he rolled up with some fake money and bought two bundles with folded up counterfeit bills and pulled out quick, can't believe no one caught up to him on that one...... fucking risky shit

If someone is a prick, why stoop to their level?

Some of them richly deserve it, but I agree with Ody. Robbing somebody is against my morals and I wouldn't do it. Now, if someone shorted me or ripped me off, I might try to recoup my losses in some way, probably on the sly, but to me, that's much different.

Considering most of the drugs I get are from the largest biker gang in the city, no I haven't.

There are some punk bitches you can do shit to, but probably the majority of dealers aren't this way. That said, I haven't ever robbed anyone.

there is a small time weed dealer in a high school by me that ripped off some of my friends and they wanna jack him now, hes a scrawny fuck and doesn't roll with anyone so it would probably be pretty easy.

Well, this site is about harm reduction which I strongly believe in. You shouldn't attempt to rob anyone, let alone a drug dealer. We've all been ripped off at some point and want to recoup a loss, but think that individual probably has a gun if they're conducting that form of business.

But, if you were really set on it, pick and easy target ;)

I'd advise against it. I'm sure most of you would feel pretty shitty if you were robbed, so why would you even consider doing it to someone else? Not to mention the fact that most dealers are connected or packing heat.

Make sure he doesn't know where you live, obviously. or any of your friends.
Only person I "jacked" was a weed dealer that I gave a ride to. From this hotel to his house. He left his backpack and moped in my backseat while he ran inside to grab a bag for the sack I wanted. I took off and ended up with a qtr in his backpack and a fast ass moped.
I say go for it=D

My buddy has gotten jumped in on before,

he was takin a shit and someone kicked in his door and all he heard was shit crashing and banging so he got some baton or sumthing in the bathroom and he ran out screaming with it in his hand and the guy JETTED, never found out who did it either, thinking it was a neighbour...moved away that month, house was heat after that.

I wouldnt do anything sheisty, small dope dealers who are in some cases bitches may seem like an easy target, but the people they are fronting dope from will want their money and usually will back their workers till they get whats owed.

not a good idea and i dont support robbing dopemen

I do not see the point of robbing him or whoever.

There must be a way to get whoever back.

maybe wait till you can break into his house,pour sand down his petrol tank,steal his pet dog,do a dump on his door step.

But by going in there with a weapon demanding his gear is now full on bad Joo Joo .Just think he could have a weapon or friends there and things go bad to just ugly.

Best thing to do is not to buy of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.