• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob before Rehab

Do you feel that a month in rehab allows your debt to "disappear". I had gotten spotted bags, knowing that I had to goto court mandated inpatient for 30days and wasn't paying the guy back anytime soon. I was never pursued for the $ after he found out I got sent away. I ended up seeing him a couple of months later, and nothing was mentioned about the owed $60. I know that isn't alot of $, but does anybody else feel that a stay in rehab, or a month in the county jail erases a small debt to your dealer? And have you taken advantage of this?

You owe money, you owe money, getting locked up isn't like filing bankruptcy... you used the dope right? So pay your guy for it...

You owe money, you owe money, getting locked up isn't like filing bankruptcy... you used the dope right? So pay your guy for it...

well if he aint askin for the money, i'm not offering. He shorted me once after that, and I reminded him that I owed him, so we called it even..... And you would be surprised at how many people get away with this.... Oweing every dealer b4 they "go away" to wherever

I find it amusing(and sad) that it is considered "ballsy" to steal from someone, regardless of who they are/what they do.
Do two wrongs all of a sudden make a right now? :\

^ I'd only ever steal from someone who stole from me (i.e. to get my shit back, or something of an equivalent value).

Generally, I think thieves are scum.

Whats up with the moral soapbox some of you are on. When you are dopesick the consequences seem rather tame compared to the fate you are enduring. Like if dude would have pulled a gun and wasted me it would of been par for the course you know? These assholes sell death to kids I dont have much sympathy for a heroin dealer.

wow.. what a question lol.. considering i know how violent and decent at the same time my guys can be, i wouldnt want to be on the wrong side of them so i wouldnt dream of it, that said though in the past there have been some who do just 'ask' to be taken from because they are weak morons..it may be harsh, it happens and such is life..i know people who have, but myself, no i dont think i would in general, personally if i rob somewhere its going to be a damned pharmacy lol

Last edited:
Whats up with the moral soapbox some of you are on. When you are dopesick the consequences seem rather tame compared to the fate you are enduring. Like if dude would have pulled a gun and wasted me it would of been par for the course you know? These assholes sell death to kids I dont have much sympathy for a heroin dealer.

"Par for the course", huh? You seem to know very little about law if you think theft of private property warrants murder.

I understand why some of us may dislike certain drug dealers(after all some of them ARE bad people), but your solution to the problem is to take their drugs and money(for your own use, btw) because you have "no sympathy" for them?

If you don't agree with or condone the way in which 2 consenting parties go about exchanging private property(which btw is what a drug buy is), then simply don't participate in such action(ie DON'T FUCKING BUY DRUGS).

What you are proposing is only going to make the problem worse, and are putting yourself at both legal and physical risk by doing so.

Hypocrisy much? :)

Last edited:
I lived in Ireland and in london for awhile.

I would MUCH rather roam those streets rather than alot of places here in NY. Or even worse some other states :\

"Par for the course", huh? You seem to know very little about law if you think theft of private property warrants murder.

I understand why some of us may dislike certain drug dealers(after all some of them ARE bad people), but your solution to the problem is to take their drugs and money(for your own use, btw) because you have "no sympathy" for them?

If you don't agree with or condone the way in which 2 consenting parties go about exchanging private property(which btw is what a drug buy is), then simply don't participate in such action(ie DON'T FUCKING BUY DRUGS).

What you are proposing is only going to make the problem worse, and are putting yourself at both legal and physical risk by doing so.

Hypocrisy much? :)

I wasnt talking about robbing private citzens as I thought this thread is about robbing drug dealers. And yes it is extremely dangerous and stupid but that doesnt give you the right to judge people. I get the feeling you have never done heropin or other super addictive drugs until you have walked a mile as a junky I dont think you can judge

crimsonjunk said:
I wasnt talking about robbing private citzens as I thought this thread is about robbing drug dealers
Drug dealers are private citzens.
crimsonjunk said:
I get the feeling you have never done heropin or other super addictive drugs until you have walked a mile as a junky I dont think you can judge
We'll you're getting the wrong feeling then, as I'm very familiar with addiction and withdrawal, however I do not consider myself a 'junkie'.

You are correct however, I do judge others. We all do. I judge anyone who robs someone else and deprives them of their consitutional right to private property a criminal.
Conversely, you are free to judge me as a criminal as I use drugs often, and in violation of the law.

I wasnt talking about robbing private citzens as I thought this thread is about robbing drug dealers. And yes it is extremely dangerous and stupid but that doesnt give you the right to judge people. I get the feeling you have never done heropin or other super addictive drugs until you have walked a mile as a junky I dont think you can judge
If you wanted to be 100% consistent with that argument, then don't complain when somebody robs you. 8)

Yeah.... It's a well known fact that most of the gangs of London make US criminals look like kids.

Uh...I really hope you're joking. The 'gang problem' in London is virtually non-existent compared to most major US cities.

Yeah.... It's a well known fact that most of the gangs of London make US criminals look like kids.

Im by no means a flag waver, or even proud of being American.....

but really?
Are you poor fucks even allowed firearms?

BTW, Pistol + Calculus = Clocktower Rampage. (well I guess one should really have a rifle for that but w.e)

CrimsonJunk.... You should be kissing your dope dealers ass. YOU got addicted to heroin or we, THEY did not GET YOU addicted, you spent your money and made your mind up to do dope, and to continue doing so.

This schmuck is risking his drug peddling ass to supply YOUR DEMAND.... Than he gets a bad name for "selling death" because pricks like YOU cant dose right, can't handle yourselfs, get in too deep and blame the drugs.

you make me sick....

Yea no robberies here, interesting story, I heard this kid was going to rob me....I called him, he undoubtedly saw my # and picked up, I racked a gun in the receiver and hung up..... never did hear from that fellow.....and I dont even sell drugs, just happened to be holding a "Substantial" (Not really but its all perception) amount of something.

Last edited:
^lol

Robbing your hookup is just bad karma. If you don't like the guy take your buisness elsewhere or quit with the drugs. Does anyone ever think about robbing their local McDonald's when the service is shitty or they get your order wrong? The kind of criminal thinking in this thread is what gives drug users a bad name in the eyes of law abiding citizens. According to the DEA and polititians, drug use leads to violent crime. Thanks for making their case for them.

bro....were talking about Drugs "heroin" not dollar cheeseburgers and value meals. If i go to mc ds and they mess up my order...its just food , you pull back around to the drive thru fix it and youre done.....yeah thats annoying and a waste of 5 miutes. Try having a flaming heroin addiction and gripping 2 bundles with your last but of money when your sick as hell, and going home setting the shit up and its such bullshit you cant even get it in your set! And you call dude and theres nothing you can do about it, he wont even take back the other b. Go through a few situations like that and then come back and tell me youve never thought about robbing a drug dealer for all hes got on him.
Dont get me wrong ive never done it, and when dealers do that to me i drop them, its just the fact that .....you get pushed to the edge sometimes my man.

Make sure he doesn't know where you live, obviously. or any of your friends.
Only person I "jacked" was a weed dealer that I gave a ride to. From this hotel to his house. He left his backpack and moped in my backseat while he ran inside to grab a bag for the sack I wanted. I took off and ended up with a qtr in his backpack and a fast ass moped.
I say go for it=D

Well, clearly you were the winner in that situation. And by winner, I mean a real piece of shit. The guy goes to get weed for you and you steal his shit in return? Karma will be darkening your front door sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.