• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never robbed someone who didn't have it coming (deserve it).

Sometimes the risk is worth it. And other times its a death sentence. The problem with robbing someone is most often the fact that you need to know how far you're willing to go. As Sweet P said, if they had heat would you be willing to pull first?

If yes, than you got what it takes. If you aren't than you should probably take a pass and keep your life much less complicated.

What was Omar's, from the show "The Wire", reasoning for ONLY robbing people involved in the game? If you've got Omar's balls, and that man was willing to do WHATEVER to get what he wanted, sure... rob from the rich and evil and give to the poor and deserving. Problem is who are you to say who is EVIL and who is DESERVING? If you're robbing mostly because you're a selfish, and lazy punk? Just stay away from me! :)

I didnt make the thread because i was thinking about robbing a drug dealer and wanted advice on it....i made the thread to ask if anyone has every thought about it and or followed through with it and if so what happened

I know some real dick H dealers that ive had......youre sick as hell and they tell you "man i got sum strait fire!!its better than that -------- i had! " yeah i just dropped them as dealers but shit made me mad enough to think about gettin the mofos back. for sure.

My buddy once got a bundle of weaker stuff, not bunk... and got so mad he rolled up with some fake money and bought two bundles with folded up counterfeit bills and pulled out quick, can't believe no one caught up to him on that one...... fucking risky shit

lol wow my story was gonna be along those lines too, only my buddy used a wad of printed 5's to acquire a ton of shwag bags from a drive-up open air kinda situation down town. Pretty sure they went back months later n kept buying like nothing happened too. ballsy.

Fuck no!

Obviously some of you either don't believe in karma or don't care if you get bad karma.

When I was using heroin, not only did my dealer carry a gun at all times, he had people to do hits for him. Robbing a dope dealer is not what you want to have happen in your life.

I've never tried robbing anyone of anything, let alone a dealer.

I'll recant a humorous tale... this is the "closest" I have come to ripping anyone off. When I was hustling to keep my habit going (I'm 18 months into not using heroin, I don't have cravings anymore), I often would only charge people more money... for legit, not-shorted, not-cut (at least I didn't cut it - if a product was cut, I got the same purity too) products. The more money obviously subsidized my dope habit, and most people straight up did not care to pay more; most of them had no idea how to find good drugs, and would typically get shorted/ripped off for about the same amount of money anyways. I figure, show people a good time, and they'll help you out.

Well this one moron wanted to get weed from me, and kept coming back to me for a while. He would always promise to smoke me up, but never did so. What a dick, right? I was going out of my way to get him the best stuff his money could buy.

So I started taking his shit I would get him. I did this at least two or three dozen times, probably getting an entire eighth of dank weed all to myself because this person is a liar and a moron.

Keep in mind this is the kind of loser who says "if you can front me it I'll be your best friend forever!" - 8), or "I can give you an extra $5 now if it can get here tonight!" (keep in mind he was that addicted.... to weed.)

Anyways, later down the line, one day I gave him a bag of nasty middies, but he was desperate (he always was, he liked weed like it was like heroin or crack or meth). I decided, why rip someone off on such horrible mids to begin with? They're already wasting their money with inferior product... so I didn't short his bag. It was a full 3.5g. Two other people saw me not short him on this one bag.

Anyways, it's a bag that weighs 1.0g; the ones without a ziploc at the top. Now, if you're any normal person, and you get a sandwich fold/over bag with weed in it, with the top tied off, you don't take the tie off unless you can knot it back together like I did, or unless you have another bag to put it in with a ziploc.

This moron decides to "check it out" so he opens it up and looks at it - obviously nothing special. Well, he just shoved it in his pocket! I know he did this because I've seen him do it dozens of times, he never learned how to use a sandwich fold/over bag for the life of him. 8)

So, when he gets back to his place, like a moron he's like "I don't appreciate it's shorted blah blah blah whine whine whine" - which is HILARIOUS, because this is like the ONE time I didn't short this stupid fucking moron.

What happened, in reality, is he wasted his own weed by shoving an open bag in his pocket (he would do this with ziploc bags too without zipping the top of them; we had to teach him how to not do that... and he never caught on with how to tie off a fold over bag... :|).

So, I told him to not talk to me ever again. And what do you know? Within a week he's crawling back.

I understand now why crack/cocaine dealers short people and cut their product so heavily. The client is so much of a fiend half the time, that they don't care, and will come back for more even if it's just 1% purity.

I refused to fucking deal with such a twat... my friends and I were laughing about his stupidity after he sent the text, what a fucking moron. That's like opening a bag of coke to get some on your gums... only to not close off the bag and get home and wonder "why is there no cocaine in this bag???" :|8)

Moral of the lesson: If a friend is helping you out by vising someone they know for you, and you promise to smoke them up, do it. Don't bitch out. Most importantly, don't get angry at someone else for your own stupidity (i.e. not knowing how to close a fold-over bag). That will just remove any chance you'll ever have of your friend helping you out ever again.

It's not like they're dealing and they're making the money, they're just wasting their time, gas, and energy to help you out. Certainly not a person worth bitching at when you promise to smoke them up and never do. 8)

BTW, I still make fun of this kid to this day. If you're reading this, you dip shit, I hope you enjoyed leaving weed in your pockets, so when your mom has to do your laundry (you lazy fuck), she got to get high on your stuff. Your mom is cooler than you anyways, all of your friends keep telling me that. Why do you think you sit alone in your mom's house all day anyways? Because you're sooo cool? =D

Also, this same pretentious fuck is a poser to the max. I played him the best song every by a metal band, and he is like "yea that is OK I guess..." acting like it's nothing special.

Their next major CD later he's raving how great this "new band" is... SAME BAND, dumbass. Almost exact same style of music, except their first CD was better. Furthermore, I already knew about the band and their new release...why are you going to pretend like you getting into a band after I did is cool? :\ LAME.

Last edited:
If youre going to rob a dealer dont do it directly, wait until he leaves his house, unlock a window or something while at his house buying before you do it and wait for him to leave. Dont advise it, but it's much safer

Fuck no!

Obviously some of you either don't believe in karma or don't care if you get bad karma.

When I was using heroin, not only did my dealer carry a gun at all times, he had people to do hits for him. Robbing a dope dealer is not what you want to have happen in your life.

I've never tried robbing anyone of anything, let alone a dealer.

I'll recant a humorous tale... this is the "closest" I have come to ripping anyone off. When I was hustling to keep my habit going (I'm 18 months into not using heroin, I don't have cravings anymore), I often would only charge people more money... for legit, not-shorted, not-cut (at least I didn't cut it - if a product was cut, I got the same purity too) products. The more money obviously subsidized my dope habit, and most people straight up did not care to pay more; most of them had no idea how to find good drugs, and would typically get shorted/ripped off for about the same amount of money anyways. I figure, show people a good time, and they'll help you out.

Well this one moron wanted to get weed from me, and kept coming back to me for a while. He would always promise to smoke me up, but never did so. What a dick, right? I was going out of my way to get him the best stuff his money could buy.

So I started taking his shit I would get him. I did this at least two or three dozen times, probably getting an entire eighth of dank weed all to myself because this person is a liar and a moron.

Keep in mind this is the kind of loser who says "if you can front me it I'll be your best friend forever!" - 8), or "I can give you an extra $5 now if it can get here tonight!" (keep in mind he was that addicted.... to weed.)

Anyways, later down the line, one day I gave him a bag of nasty middies, but he was desperate (he always was, he liked weed like it was like heroin or crack or meth). I decided, why rip someone off on such horrible mids to begin with? They're already wasting their money with inferior product... so I didn't short his bag. It was a full 3.5g. Two other people saw me not short him on this one bag.

Anyways, it's a bag that weighs 1.0g; the ones without a ziploc at the top. Now, if you're any normal person, and you get a sandwich fold/over bag with weed in it, with the top tied off, you don't take the tie off unless you can knot it back together like I did, or unless you have another bag to put it in with a ziploc.

This moron decides to "check it out" so he opens it up and looks at it - obviously nothing special. Well, he just shoved it in his pocket! I know he did this because I've seen him do it dozens of times, he never learned how to use a sandwich fold/over bag for the life of him. 8)

So, when he gets back to his place, like a moron he's like "I don't appreciate it's shorted blah blah blah whine whine whine" - which is HILARIOUS, because this is like the ONE time I didn't short this stupid fucking moron.

What happened, in reality, is he wasted his own weed by shoving an open bag in his pocket (he would do this with ziploc bags too without zipping the top of them; we had to teach him how to not do that... and he never caught on with how to tie off a fold over bag... :|).

So, I told him to not talk to me ever again. And what do you know? Within a week he's crawling back.

I understand now why crack/cocaine dealers short people and cut their product so heavily. The client is so much of a fiend half the time, that they don't care, and will come back for more even if it's just 1% purity.

I refused to fucking deal with such a twat... my friends and I were laughing about his stupidity after he sent the text, what a fucking moron. That's like opening a bag of coke to get some on your gums... only to not close off the bag and get home and wonder "why is there no cocaine in this bag???" :|8)

Moral of the lesson: If a friend is helping you out by vising someone they know for you, and you promise to smoke them up, do it. Don't bitch out. Most importantly, don't get angry at someone else for your own stupidity (i.e. not knowing how to close a fold-over bag). That will just remove any chance you'll ever have of your friend helping you out ever again.

It's not like they're dealing and they're making the money, they're just wasting their time, gas, and energy to help you out. Certainly not a person worth bitching at when you promise to smoke them up and never do. 8)

BTW, I still make fun of this kid to this day. If you're reading this, you dip shit, I hope you enjoyed leaving weed in your pockets, so when your mom has to do your laundry (you lazy fuck), she got to get high on your stuff. Your mom is cooler than you anyways, all of your friends keep telling me that. Why do you think you sit alone in your mom's house all day anyways? Because you're sooo cool? =D

Also, this same pretentious fuck is a poser to the max. I played him the best song every by a metal band, and he is like "yea that is OK I guess..." acting like it's nothing special.

Their next major CD later he's raving how great this "new band" is... SAME BAND, dumbass. Almost exact same style of music, except their first CD was better. Furthermore, I already knew about the band and their new release...why are you going to pretend like you getting into a band after I did is cool? :\ LAME.

AHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so hard!!!!!!!

Never have and probably will.

I know someone who I used to be quite close to that robbed £16000 off of a very high uo drug dealer. They found this person out and they had to pay it back before they'd even spent most of it. The other £3000 that they'd already spent, they had to repay from their own money. This person also had to flee to another country for a while.

When I was in highschool my homies had a friend named Jason. He was supose to move some drugs for some bikers. Instead he used the drugs himself with his buddies and layed low. Needless to say they caught up with him. It was forth of July and they just so happened to catch him leaving! They followed him on the freeway and shot up the car he was in. A bullet hit his back and paralyzed him from the kneck down. He servived but later died of a stroke. Nothing comes from bad but bad!!! It's like playing Russian rullet....eventually you'll get yours!!! So ask your self... Is the score, really worth your life??? Or do u just not give a fuck??? You should!!! There's no second chances.... We write are lives in permenant marker! Better think first, & godbless

A while ago when I had my first personal heroin connect me and a couple friends thought we where sick and desperate. (later I realized what sick and desperate really meant). Anyway we had like 5 dollars so I call up the dude he was in his 30s and lived in section 8 housing here in Birmingham he was definatly gang affliated Bloods as he always wore red. Anyway he meets us in his car I hand him folded money he gives me 75 dollars of smack at same. I strait floor it in my turbo charged volkswaggon passat damn near wreck into a field from spinniong the tires. I proceed to run 3 stop sighns going 45-50 miles an hour through the west side of Bham right by the heavily policed civil rights museum. We got away but the funniest thing was I had blown my only connect so that was like short sighted as fuck. Best part of the story is a devise a way to get my friend to continue scoring smack from the guy till i found another connect. crazy times

Two weeks ago I told my dealer about a guy that stole $150 from me about a year ago. Little did I know that he serves this guy the same as me. So, apparently pissed off about it, he got the guy over to his house and commenced to threatening him and what not about the incident. My dealer called me yesterday and asked me to come over to his house for "something special." I went over there and he handed me $150. He said the guy paid him my money to give to me. My dealer told this guy that he was going to cut him off if he didn't pay me. So, I got my money back and all was great. I gave my dealer $50 of the $150 for helping me out. Needless to say I'm not the type to threaten people but he is. THIS MAN GETS RESULTS and I'm genuinely glad to know him.

I would never rob a dealer or anyone else for that matter. You don't have to have money to have class and thievery (other than from the government) is simply wrong.

went through a phase in HS where we would knock off other kids who were trying to sell (more to ensure that we were the only ones)

havent done it since i graduated
gets kinda sad after that

I don't think I'd want to mess with drug dealers in Costa Rica. Just the sheer amount of money that must flow through here, supplying all that coke and heroin to the users in the states. But I've never had any issues with dealers. I've had a few over the years that have tried to charge me gringo prices, instead of the local prices, and I quickly drop them and get a new dealer (they're freaking everywhere down here), but I've never been shorted on quantity/quality.

omar2.jpg

"it's all in the game"

Haha "omar comin!"

In light of the topic however, I would definitely advise against robbing dope dealers. You can probably get away with robbing some hippie pot dealer who just sighs when you jack his shit, but DOPE dealers, no way.

At least where im from. In detroit if you rob a dope dealer you die, one way or another. they may "seem" like uneducated seedy fucks, but generally they are very connected. Unless you have the balls of omar, or you pack choppers everywhere you go, robbing dope dealers is a very bad idea.

but hey, some of us are just badasses, right?

Did it. Once, only once, and will never do it again. It wasn't a face to face thing either. But eventually man, shit gets around. Unless you do it yourself, by yourself, and never open your mouth about it again. The bigger the crew the higher the chances of word getting out.

And I'm not even saying like, by bragging to a bunch of people. For example, a person you did it with brings up minor, minor details of it to his own friend. That guy ended up making friends with people that hung around the guy that was hit. 8 months later, or a year later, the topic gets brought up. Buddy mentions how the scene/details sounds the same as what he was told by the other friend a year ago. Similarities show up between the two, dots get connected, and shit hits the fan.

Yes, what I just typed seemed like a highly unlikely situation - but it has happened, and does happen. So unless you suit up, cover your face, do it by yourself, and never speak a word of it - there's still that small chance that it'll come back to bite you in the ass in some way.

I still don't recommend it.

I hope your joking Royal C..... We are on a website, no need to talk hood in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.