• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not worth plugging them because the oral bioavailability is so high (93% according to one source) that you wouldn't feel a difference.

alright new question, is it safe to take these after drinking a couple beers?

How many mg of valium are you taking?

It should be safe, but you will be at higher risk for doing stupid things. I've learnt that from personal experience. :\

It should be safe, but you will be at higher risk for doing stupid things. I've learnt that from personal experience. :\

ide be taking 2 of these 10mg diazepam pills. I rested for a while and dont feel a buzz from the beers anymore so I think its ok to take them right now. I felt the 2 pills ware off from way earlier today and wanted to take another couple but I waited for the alchohol to ware off I feel fine now I think Ill take them now. Just want to play it safe.

I'm guessing you took them by now, but if you're just home and chillin at this point in the night wherever you are, you should be fine.

well I mixed 2 of them with a little bit of water and I didnt really feel it kick in any faster than taking whole but I feel relaxed right now and will prob call it a night, feel soooo tired.

Just put it under your tongue for a while, sublingual. It doesn't taste bad like xanax, or good like clonazepam. It tastes chalky-neutral and shouldn't matter much to your taste buds.

It'll hit you in 20.

well I mixed 2 of them with a little bit of water and I didnt really feel it kick in any faster than taking whole but I feel relaxed right now and will prob call it a night, feel soooo tired.

Just put it under your tongue for a while, sublingual. It doesn't taste bad like xanax, or good like clonazepam. It tastes chalky-neutral and shouldn't matter much to your taste buds.

It'll hit you in 20.

You should take Psilo's suggestion and then wash down any remaining powder with a carbonated drink. Or, alternatively, chew them up and wash 'em down with a Carbonated drink.
Carb. drinks help speed up absorbsion by quite a lot actually ;)

You should take Psilo's suggestion and then wash down any remaining powder with a carbonated drink. Or, alternatively, chew them up and wash 'em down with a Carbonated drink.
Carb. drinks help speed up absorbsion by quite a lot actually ;)

I ended up getting a xanax pill last night and tried putting that under my tongue and I gotta say that was the most repulsive taste ever. I could not wash the taste down for nothing but it did kick in faster I think and got good results.

I ended up getting a xanax pill last night and tried putting that under my tongue and I gotta say that was the most repulsive taste ever. I could not wash the taste down for nothing but it did kick in faster I think and got good results.

LOL I know exactly what you mean. I've been on Xanax for about 4 and 1/2 years and I have dosed quite a few times sublingually. And yes the taste is nasty as hell. It's this strong odd bitter taste. It does kick in faster though.

for future reference....

I've always got an OJ or a grapefruit juice to wash my benzos down. "heard" it helped them absorb faster and helped kick them in. Seemed to help with klonnies or xannies....but not sure i noticed a difference with valium. Valium never really affected me much after abusing the Xanax to a point where I couldn't feel them anymore. Which really sucked. Anyway..off topic....try some OJ or grapefruit juice and see if it helps them kick in any faster. I know on a Xanax bottle the warning lable says to avoid grapefruit or grapefruit juice because it intensifies the effect of the drug...sooo....it's worth a try. Just be careful...as with anything but especially with benzos. Dangerous drugs....as they all are.:)

Xanax, hands down, worst tasting benzo.
Kpin is noms.
Etizolam tastes like Kpin, unless you suck on it (that blue coating that keeps the pill intact just tastes like plastic).
Lorazepam is also tasty, but I haven't noticed much difference in length of onset between sublingual and oral dosing.
I just had a single valium and I swallowed half, snorted 1/4 with some bupropion and yay, and plugged the rest of the pill with some bupropion and yay. From what I understand, both BP and CC will be active rectally, and I did read they made diazepam suppositories (though that may be in a different, more water-soluble form).
Considering classical diazepines are highly lipophilic (readily crossing fat membranes) absorption through other ROAs is possible, despite their insolubility in water.

I can tell you, snorting xanax mixed with your coke is the smoothest high ever. No anxiety, no increase in heart rate, just pure bliss.
I feel like I didn't make full use of my single valium however, since I didn't even thing to try sublingual dosing. It is the only benzo I haven't dosed sublingually. Even phenazepam was dosed (and overdosed) in that manner.

Word to the wise, avoid phenazepam.

Hehe. This is probably just me, but somehow valium + alcohol seems to make me more belligerent than other benzos + alcohol. Trying to tear town street signs, break phone booth windows by throwing pennies at them, telling my friend to fuck off when he mentioned a near by cop car...etc...etc

Thanks for your replies guys, but this is an old thread and traffic moves fast in BDD - and it's going to turn into a long subjective discussion that we don't cover either..

Closed but pm me with queries :)

I think I should be sloppy soon. Just downed 30mg of 'done.
Hopefully something good comes on when I watch my ceiling tonight.

Edit: Idk if anyone else had an experience like this, but the first time I took 20mg of 'done I was seriously watching t.v. on my ceiling. I haven't replicated the experience since, but is this common?

Status
Not open for further replies.