• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD while sick (Common Cold)?

I Have broken many colds by taking LSD. It is known that the body will go into a flush mode when it is overwhelmed with toxins, so taking a drug like LSD will cause your body to flush out the cold while it is trying to flush out the LSD. I doubt we will ever get to use it as a treatment, but it works better than Robitussin ever did for me!

When I’ve tripped in the past with a cold the trip itself doesn’t get affected too much imo. But the come down and the rest day was when I felt extra rough. So when I’m ill nowadays I avoid recreational drugs. I think if the body is trying to cope with whatever problems I have in my body, I don’t want to confuse it or make it work overtime doing other things from the drugs I’ve taken. But this is just from personal experience so will be different for others.

I once dropped some acid when I had a heavy cold, simply because everyone else was dropping and I didn't want to be left out. It definitely detracted from the trip and was quite uncomfortable, but I woke up the next morning with no cold! Now I'm not saying acid is a cold cure, but it may have affected my metabolism in a favourable way. Either that, or pure coincidence...