• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack smoking and vomiting.

EveryStar

Bluelighter
I haven't eaten much at all today, and I decided this evening to get a few rocks. I also drank a couple of large glasses of white wine to go with it; however, after my first glass, I took a hit, and as I was holding it in, I started to get quite nauseous. I held it in as best as I could, but after a few minutes it was basically impossible to keep it down, so I ran over to the toilet and threw up everything in my stomach, including the wine, that was still a bit cold. I figured after that everything would be fine, but it wasn't: every hit I took afterwards, every time I held it in for more than 10 seconds or so, I would start to get noticeably nauseous, and just had to exhale.

Is this common with crack? It doesn't happen frequently at all with snorted or shot cocaine, but with crack, for the last month or so I've been getting at least a little nauseous every time I did it...

I'm am an ex- addict of 10 years (crack) and I have never heard of someone puking while holding a hit in.

Ever had your bowels churn when thinking about it while sober or going to score?

Why not take a 6 month break from smoking boulders?

Very uncommon. Consider the possibility that your crack is cut with some shit (wax?).

Dont worry, that has happened to me as well. Exact same story.......What really sucks is there is absolutely nothing to be done about it.........except get another supplier...

yeah - either bad crack or perhaps you had a stomach virus already when you started and it was just bad timing. The only time I got naseous is when I had some really bad crack. Also, I like a few shots of vodka with my hits though wine does work well too!

One word ~ gag... I can't even think of Rock W/out gagging. Probably numbness of the esophagus

I have actually heard that puking on crack is quite common, especially if you don't have a high tolerance to it.
Plus I imagine the alcohol didn't help. I would say wait at least an hour after drinking your wine to smoke next time.

actually I have drunk wine, beer and vodka before and during smoking crack and never had a problem. The one time a buddy of mine and I both puked with crack it was bad bad stuff.

It's happened to me a couple times. Not usually on the first hit unless I've taken a lot of opiates but...

I know exactly what you mean, you puke 5 seconds after the bells. Then the smell makes you queezy and all that.

It usually happends when people take hits that are too big. Once you take one that's past your max every one after it is gunna make you puke. It's you not the shit. Try starting out smaller. You also should have eaten cause I've gone a day and a half without and it makes it worse. Usually I try eating yogurt or something afterwards to help my stomach.

Also, a water pipe vs. a straight shooter would help with the harshness.

Be careful man,

Akomplice

I have never vomited but have experienced extreme nausea due to taking too large a blast.

I second the advice to the effect of reducing the size of your hits.

I have actually heard that puking on crack is quite common, especially if you don't have a high tolerance to it.
Plus I imagine the alcohol didn't help. I would say wait at least an hour after drinking your wine to smoke next time.

You're very correct, every time I IV'd cocaine (similar instantaneous flood of cocaine like crack is), I vomited a lot, typically within seconds of the rush.

wow, thats like me, although I usually felt like I was going to vomit right before the shot.. I also always feel like I'm going to shit when I think about I.V coke. I had a friend who was a crackhead who said he shat his pants on his way to cop haha..

good crack makes me vomit. and quite a few others.

really not that uncommon at all.

Hmmm - - I only smoke it - never IV's and even when I get a nice bellringer I have not vomited. But also I have a very stong stomach, travel a lot, eat exotic foods and have no issues. Maybe I have never taken that super wild huge hit for a huge bellringer and vomiting or maybe I am lucky.

Okay let me tell u something I dont do crack but I blow a lot of cocaine and I can tell u that sometimes I get nauseous like 60 min after my last blow but thats only when I stop... never when I take it.

Seriously some of you say it's uncommon? Lol, it's so damn common. It has nothing to do with, "well that shit's cut to crap bad yo". I think it's usually because of having a low tolerance and simply not being used to it....something that's not good to get used to in the first place. If you're going to get addicted to something, become a slave to something that at least lasts a few hours. ;) I kid of course....about getting addicted you fool

I've never gotten even remotely nauseated from crack, or IV coke for that matter.

I haven't eaten much at all today, and I decided this evening to get a few rocks. I also drank a couple of large glasses of white wine to go with it; however, after my first glass, I took a hit, and as I was holding it in, I started to get quite nauseous. I held it in as best as I could, but after a few minutes it was basically impossible to keep it down, so I ran over to the toilet and threw up everything in my stomach, including the wine, that was still a bit cold. I figured after that everything would be fine, but it wasn't: every hit I took afterwards, every time I held it in for more than 10 seconds or so, I would start to get noticeably nauseous, and just had to exhale.

Is this common with crack? It doesn't happen frequently at all with snorted or shot cocaine, but with crack, for the last month or so I've been getting at least a little nauseous every time I did it...

It's never happened to me, even when I've been on other things that have the potential to make me nauseous.
I'd guess it's cut-related also. Or your body's doing you a favour? =D

^That's what I thought my few times doing it. I don't THINK it was cut related because it's happened to me from a handful of sources from different regions and times.