• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack smoking and vomiting.

Definitely not cut related. In fact, in my experience, I have a low tolerance (was never big into smoking crack, but would sometimes smoke some to supplement my heroin) and the more pure the crack, the more nauseous it makes me (and it wasn't from combining with heroin - this was during the phase of my use where the heroin wasn't even getting me high, just making me feel normal).

The average quality rock we get around here (Detroit) doesn't make me nauseous at all. But once, I had some incredibly potent crack (euphoric, not overly stimulating, no paranoia, very relaxed high, etc. - all the signs of high quality cocaine) and it made me throw up after taking only two large hits. Each hit after made me nauseous for a few minutes after exhaling, but it was nothing that sitting down couldn't fix. In fact, if I would have been sitting on that second hit, I probably wouldn't have puked, but for some reason I like to stand up when smoking.

I smoked this same batch a few more times in the following weeks and puked a couple more times, but not every time, though it did make me nauseous every time.

It has nothing to do with how impure it is, but more to do with how pure it is. If you have a lower tolerance, the chances of throwing up are much higher.

EDIT - just realized that I didn't puke because of holding the smoke in. I puked minutes later after the effects kicked in, minutes after letting all the smoke out, so it was obviously the purity. If you're puking from the smoke and not the effects, then it very well could be a cut.

Thanks for the clarification. I should however clarify that the first time I smoked crack I immediately puked.. LOL, everyone was so mad.

Sometimes when I've smoked crack I feel the need to vomit however what comes isn't vomit but just saliva/phlegm, anyone know what causes this?

Well, other than you perhaps having an empty stomach before smoking(?), then I'm afraid not minddetergent.

I'm guessing that the puking is to do with Dopamine then? That's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

6/7 - It seems I get alright quality stuff then (no nasty Amphetamine-type cuts etc.) as it's always, always a relaxed high with no paranoia or other unpleasurables. I can actually quite easily go to sleep afterwards too! :D
It's not amazingly strong so it'll likely have a bit more Sodium Bicarbonate added, but still no nausea for me.
Sorry it happens to you guys.

It is my understanding that really good crack makes some users vomit.

Happens to me quite often, not when I was consistently using but after I took a break for a few months it would happen often. The worst was in the morning right after I woke up, going from being hardly awake to taking a massive hit of crack is quite the shock to the system.

happens to me sometimes. the less I eat the more common, and when I first started smoking it and had no tollerance I would get very queasy and would throw up. happend at least 4 times.
\

And I had really good shit, no cuts and turned it into crack myself.

I think it totally has to do w/ the person. I smoked low to mediocare quality crack with a friend and they puked like 4 times while i didn't feel the least bit sick at all.

I just thought it was funny that you were drinking white wine and smoking crack together.

And yes, crack does mess with the estomago.

Profile of nausea

I wonder whether the people who vomit on opiates also vomit on stims, or whether this is another case of either/or. I vomit on opiates and that's a reason I don't do opiates. Even drugs with mild opiate properties like DXM make me puke. On the other hand I find the idea of puking on E or on C ridiculous.

What about the factor of one's history of exposure to the drug or similar chemicals? Over time people gain a tollerance to chemicals, at first some one might puke off a cupple lines of coke but over time they might get up to being able to handle a whole gram in a night or more. The same thing may happen with crack but I believe the graph of how much you feel like your going to puke vs time is compressed by a factor of about 1/6 or so.

I post this because I Vomit yesterday after doing 3g pure coca with baking soda in a spoond idid the freebase myself did it all friday night all saturday night sunday we didnt do any but monday me and my bro woke up and did 1/2 gram i did a big puff and for the first puff right after i exale i get neaseous i get inside to puke i puked saliva it wasnt even fool. I never puked before dont kno what went wrong my bro didnt puke ... It was pure crystally freebase too

Wow..... Im really not lucky again this weekend...... I did a gram cocaine(smoked and sniffed) with my bro (so 1/2gram) friday night, it was fine... we then poped 3/4 speed pill saturday night, FINE.... Today (sunday) when I woke up at 2h PM, I put 1/4 gram pure cocaine in my spooon with bakin soda I get out a big crystally rock with my knife so I get out in my car with my bro and guess what... first puff of hard rock (not that big of a puff my bro says yes it was a big puff but hmm I did bigger puffs friday??) I exale and as soon as the buzz comes in I feeel dizzy I tell my bro im gonna puke so I get outside to puke ONLY saliva but it was in my stomach... I mean I vomited, but only saliva it didnt taste as bad as vomit too. Im I doing water in lungs ???? oh and my bro didnt vomit, I did him biggest puffs then mine... Im more experienced with cocaine dont really know whats going wrong with me ?

Last edited:
i used to get nautious and have urgent bowel issues sometimes on crack. i was told that it was from cutting agents. sometimes baby laxitives are used. i didnt find that the stuff was bad, it actually didnt happen on crappy (no pun inteded) stuff.

I have smoked a lot of crack - including great stuff and shitty stuff and have never puked. I think it depends on the person and if they are prone to often puking

I always puke after snorting high quality coke. After the first couple of lines i get nauseous like when I roll. after that i'm good to go. I've only smoked crack once, right after taking an 8mg shot of diluadad and I didn't puke, but I didn't hear the bells either.

very COMMON, most people i have smoekd good rock with have gotten very nauseous or have vomited, it means good quality...and ur hittin that good rush