• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that ths stuff stings like a mofo when snorted but I couldn't remember why exactly. Any one know?
This morning I did a tiny tiny dab of approximately 15mg BUCCAL. It's about 4 months old. I had a lovely positive mood and got plenty of work done (could have easily been placebo), but there was one terrible thing...

Where I rubbed it into my gums, it hurt. I kind f expected that. But now looking into my mouth, the layer of skin on the inside of my lip was all 'burnt' away and it's peeling off and all white and mank. I'm not actually too concerned in reality and I did do an allergy test not long ago with about 5mg buccal with no effects at all.

My main worry/thought is that the 4-fa degraded/decomposed somehow into something a little nasty, or it just generally damages gums anyway. Fluoro groups aren't exactly known for being 'soft' or easy on the soft flesh...

No man, its just very caustic. It did not degrade into anything, as far as I know that fluorine is bound like a mofo to the amp, so just cap it up and swallow with something in your stomach to soften the blow. keep most amps away from mucous membranes or they will burn like a biotch.

I've probably said this before, but since I see this question pop up over and over here it is again: the main difference between 2-FA/2-FMA and 4-FA is the entactogenic effect. 4-FA has a mellow, eyes-rollling-back-in-the-head effect that the others lack. It's not quite as stoning as MDMA, but the serotonin component is definitely there. The 2-FAs are classical stimulants similar to amphetamine or caffeine. This makes the 2's better for daily/regular use (if you're going to go there).

On another note, quality 4-FA is getting more scarce (as are most stimulant RC's). If you got shitty effects, that might be why.

Why is this thread in OD , but other entactogens like 5apb,6apb and methylone are in the PD section?
Doesn t make any sense.

Methylone should be in OD I would think or ecstasy disc. But 5,6abp is semi psychedelic

Howdy all, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents about my 4-fa experiences for the general domain of knowledge.

Some notes from my first week with 4-fa:

1. God himself could not devise a compound better suited for socializing than 4-fa. I took this substance 3 nights in a week and went out to the bars with some friends, most of whom also dosed with 4-fa, and those are by far my 3 favorite nights in years. Ever conversation, every intuition just flew so effortlessly and confidently. I'm a rather extroverted, social person to begin with, but with 4-fa I felt like a master of conversation who knew the perfect thing to do/say at all times.

3.Besides bar-hopping, my absolute favorite activity on 4-fa was going on long (20-30 miles) bike rides through forest preserves in my area. My elevated heart rate kept the 4-fa coursing through my veins, the endorphins and other brain-goodies released by cardiovascular exercise provided an excellent, natural complement to the 4-fa and greatly heightened the euphoria of the whole experience. Dehydration can be a concern, but can be effectively combatte by hydrating heavily several hours before dosing, then hitting the bike about 30 min after dosing so the first inklings of the drug kick in right as the ride begins.

Music during these rides was absolutely sublime, and my appreciation and love for the beauty of nature has rarely been at such a deep, connected state. My endurance was limitless, and on every ride I was forced to stop because of time constraints even though I didn't feel the slightest bit winded or tired. Normally a 22 mile ride is as far as I can go and is a tough workout, but on 4-fa I cranked out 30 miles without thinking twice about it.

4. All in all, I give 4-fa two massive thumbs up. The positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion, and furthermore the negative effects can be managed and minimized effectively by smart, informed use of this substance (i.e. not bombing unknown quantities) and by taking good care of your body with proper nutrition, hydration, vitamin/mineral supplementation and at least a little sleep. Hope my experiences enhance some of yours.

Your post was just the motivation and info i was looking for before delving into this substance, great! ;)

Where I rubbed it into my gums, it hurt. I kind f expected that. But now looking into my mouth, the layer of skin on the inside of my lip was all 'burnt' away and it's peeling off and all white and mank.
The same happen to me - a few mg of 4-fa (max!) got by mistake under my tongue together with mxe and in a few minutes i had burn there! some chemicals should be eaten. good luck to my poor stomach, haha.

I know it's not in the spirit of HR and all that but I snort 3/4/5 lines whenever I do it and asides from burning like fuck it feels fine the next day. I'm sure with protracted use it could do some damage but if you're only using occasionally (as I do) it's also a very effective way of keeping your use down - I don't use more than 60mg a night and "roll bawz" same as people bombing 2/3x that amount.

I'm guessing that what a few of us have observed happening to our gums/tongues is happening inside your nose when it "burns like fuck". Obviously you're free to choose your own ROA, but after seeing the bottom of my mouth turn to decayed, tattered tissue, I would never take it any way besides capping and swallowing. I know quite a few people prefer the rush of insufflation, just putting in my 2 cents.

3.Besides bar-hopping, my absolute favorite activity on 4-fa was going on long (20-30 miles) bike rides through forest preserves in my area. My elevated heart rate kept the 4-fa coursing through my veins, the endorphins and other brain-goodies released by cardiovascular exercise provided an excellent, natural complement to the 4-fa and greatly heightened the euphoria of the whole experience. Dehydration can be a concern, but can be effectively combatte by hydrating heavily several hours before dosing, then hitting the bike about 30 min after dosing so the first inklings of the drug kick in right as the ride begins.

Music during these rides was absolutely sublime, and my appreciation and love for the beauty of nature has rarely been at such a deep, connected state. My endurance was limitless, and on every ride I was forced to stop because of time constraints even though I didn't feel the slightest bit winded or tired. Normally a 22 mile ride is as far as I can go and is a tough workout, but on 4-fa I cranked out 30 miles without thinking twice about it.

DISCLAIMER: When I went on most of these bike rides under the influence of 4-FA it was around 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit outside so the potential for overheating was minimal; in hotter temperatures I'm not sure this level of cardio activity would be safe with 4-FA, although I have yet to test for myself. Anyone have any insights into the issue of 4-FA and light/moderate cardio activity?

Well I would say its never a good idea to combine potent psychostimulants with cardio, due to increase in bp causing a lot of possible issues with that... Caffeine and some pre-workout stimulants( like jak3d or what have you) are really the only ones I would combine with any sort of rigorous physical activity|

Iam wondering what your 4-FA looks like?! I have had 2 different types. one beeing white and fluffy and sparkely the other beeing offwhite(with a hint of purple/pinkish) granules/sandcorn type. the fluffy white stuff seemed to be more serotgenic, the other more speedy. Now i heared that the white stuff is no 4-fa (someone i know said this, not meaning anything).
I know that you can never be sure if either of them is 4-fa without testing but i dont have the possibility of gs/ms or NMR...

Last edited:
For those interested in a 4-FA + Methylone combination, my trip report on the combo is here:http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/661853-(Piracetam-3-5g)-(Methylone-200mg)-(4-FA)-300mg)-Magical-Night-then-Afterglow?p=11247452#post11247452

A quick synopsis: I thoroughly enjoyed the combo and had a magical experience with it. I pre-loaded with piracetam, dosed 200mg methylone first, then 100mg 4-FA every hour for three hours. I would repeat the order, amount and timing of my doses exactly as I did this time because I got to enjoy the toe-curling, eye-wiggling Methylone rushing onset and euphoria without spoiling it by taking 4-fa first, but when the methylone waned the long-acting stimulation and mood elevation of 4-FA was the perfect thing to set the methylone bliss on coast for 5 hours, which lead into a come-down so gentle it was non-existent and a wonderful afterglow the next day. Highly recommended, especially with piracetam before and with methylone! I suspect piracetam was responsible for the gentle nature of my experience and for the lengthened M1 euphoric plateau, and I'll never take m1 without it.

About 2 and half hours ago I plugged 20mg of Adderall XR crushed into a fine powder. I also threw in a little bit of phenazepam in the solution to take the edge off since I'm prone to stimulant anxiety. I actually had even doses phenazepam much earlier in the day shortly after I woke up.

Now about 5 minutes ago I decided I didn't really feel much of anything from the Adderall and dissolved 50mg of 4-FA and plugged it. I googled this combination and tried searching everywhere for info on it but couldn't find anything. I don't see any danger in this combo, both are pretty much classic stimulant amphetamines, mainly acting as dopamine reuptake inhibitors. 4-FA has slight sert affinity but I don't see any risk for serotonin syndrome, or anything for that matter, at these small dosages. Also keep in mind I have been almost alternating taking 4-FA and Adderall the past 2 weeks so I know I've built up a slight tolerance. Not dosing every day but most of the week off and on with days in a row.

The phenazepam is most likely the reason for not really feeling much from the Adderall. I experienced slightly elevated heart rate and other usual peripheral side effects. I felt ever so slightly speedy but it just had a weird edge to it so thats why I decided to redose with some 4-FA. I should add that I did experience a heart palpitation about an hour ago and another one randomly while thinking about adding this. Clearly caused from anxiety, its common for me to get 1 or 2 while on or coming down from a stimulant. To me, a heart palpitation is where it feels like my heart beats really hard once or almost skipped a beat and it takes my breath away. Very unnerving feeling.

I might still not feel much even from that since the dose isn't very big and phenazepam is definitely still in my system.

My only real worry is I did 4-FA last night also. I dosed around 110-120mg, plugged. I tried taking phenazepam to kill the roll as I had to actually wake up early and it for sure worked eventually because I was able to sleep around 7-8 hours later. Much much earlier than without any benzo. I slept for about 2-1/2 to 3 hours before going to class. Came back from class and slept probably another 3-1/2 hours so I got a good amount of rest. I ate a full meal, took a multivitamin, magnesium pill and calcium pill with vitamin d. I felt perfectly fine when I dosed the adderall, other than a slight feeling of phenazepam though it could have been placebo as my dosage was eyeballed. (50mgs was weighed out accurately, then I divided the pile in two and then again and so on until I had an amount around 2-4mg). Blah blah eyeballing phenazepam is dangerous, I know, but I had taken it the 2 nights before with more accurate dosing and figured I had some tolerance along with it still being in my system... no amnesia yet and no blackouts so I think I have dosed perfectly fine, possibly not that much since I don't know for sure).

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Taking 4-FA on consecutive days or nights greatly reduces the serotogenic effects IME. And i'm sure the phenazepam is entirely responsible for the lack of desired effects you're experiencing. I could be mistaken, but doesn't that stuff have a ridiculous long half-life? Like over 24 hours? Your bedtime dose was probably still in effect when you dosed the Adderall and more phenazepam, and I'm not surprised that it dulled your experience.

I understand taking benzos to ease the come down and allow for sleep, but why take benzos at the same take as amphetamines? Seems like it would cancel out any good amphetamine effects, whereas if you wanted a mellower experience you could just take less amps. Just my 2 cents.

My God, does 4-FA burn the mucus membranes! But it doesn't seem to have that effect on the stomach. 2-FMA is just the opposite--minimal burning except in the stomach, where it produces SERIOUS acid/gnawing pain. Weight loss also happens faster on 4-FA than other stimulants I've tried. Wonder why that is?

I'm seeing a lot of what I consider "high" doses discussed here for 4-FA. My typical dose is 40-60 mg in a day, tops.

ive been experiencing some moderate lower back pain but more lateral on each side. i would ignore it if it was much like amphetamine but it is not. i hope its not my kidneys aye. my other skeletal muscles dont seem tense at all and ive been drinking plenty of water.

has anyone else noticed this with 4-FA usage?

my blood pressure also seems very low but i dont have a way to measure it. it is kind of nice actually, because after 3 years of suboxone and plenty more years of other drugs ive had some unpleasant tachycardia and an increased BP, or at least it feels like that anyway though it may just be oversensitivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.