• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Adamski stick to dextro-amphetamine in your opinion? I find 4-FMP to be much less prone to abuse than dex, plus the feeling in low dosage is much more natural. This might partly be subjective of course, but still I am wondering why you say 'stick to the dex'. :)

also, the problem of obtain dex without a prescrip ( involving a fun game of how much ritalin can we take got me banned from prescription stims by the nhs when i was a youngun) x

I haven't got the doses quite right, but I do know from my Adderral experiences, that this stuff appears to be more euphoric. I've only done 40mg of adderral, but have doesed above 100mg of 4FA....

Finally got around to trying a different source.So here`s hoping to better things! So far I started with 30mgs and then 40 minutes later another 50mgs. I`m going to wait a bit then make some kick ass stew for my family!

15 mg MDMC, are you sure? Looks like perhaps you omitted a 0, because 15 mg MDMC and 35 mg 4-FMP would barely have any effects in most people, let alone feeling a clear contribution (i.e. synergy) of the 15 mg MDMC in this combo.

I definitely feel 15mg of mephedrone when combined with 4-fa so yeah I definitely believe that small doses can synergize. I even feel DXM at 30mg. I do love low-dose combos...most people do not realize just how synergistic combos can be. Even 50mg of mephedrone added to a MDMA roll makes a *huge* impact.

This new batch was way better than what ever I had before. How ever I noticed that on my third day doing it I began to feel off balance and a bit wobbly about 2 hours into the session. I don`t believe I topped 100 to 120mgs today spaced out over 2 doses.
Has anyone here had any similar negative or worrying symptoms from 4-fa?

Last edited:
Has anyone here had any similar negative or worrying systems from 4-fa?
Not before, but after doing a stupidly large amount in one night, 4-FA and 4-FMA combined gave me some of the worst depression I've ever had from a substance for 3 days after. My poor serotonin system :(

I REALLY think this substance needs to be used responsibly.

^ yeah I think it's much safer to do small doses of meph and 4fa in combo than to do epic doses of either one by itself.

^ yeah I think it's much safer to do small doses of meph and 4fa in combo than to do epic doses of either one by itself.

QFT and even then be careful. 4-F(M)A was a lot of fun (though not nearly as much as, say, mephedrone, or even dexamp, to me) and had very unique euphoria distantly related to Methylone or weak MDMA; but, for me, the side effects FAR outweighed the enjoyable parts of them...

Though keep in mind, my dose was irresponsible. I suppose that should be expected :)

hey, second time using 4 FA tonight, last time dosed 100mg followed by a 50mg redose sometime later had a good time :D. Just wondering, how would MDAI effect the mix, and could this possibly increase any bad side effects , neurotoxicity etc?.

Why should Adamski stick to dextro-amphetamine in your opinion? I find 4-FMP to be much less prone to abuse than dex, plus the feeling in low dosage is much more natural. This might partly be subjective of course, but still I am wondering why you say 'stick to the dex'. :)

My reasoning might be partly subjective as well, but matter of an opinion coming from someone that has both ADD and ADHD and has used d-amph successfully for over 12 years with only uping the dose once. I guess I would have to play more with a continued dose of 4-FMP, but it just wasn't cutting it when I did research with it. Then again, everybody is different.

This thread is on a "roll", lol!

Can I ask anyone with experience with BOTH 4FA and M1 (Methylone) to compare them? I do enjoy both, but I definitely feel more body "rushes" with 4FA.

Can anyone give any insight on your experiences with the two?

@FlyBoy81--

Here are my comparisons:

Methylone: more entactogen/serotonin type of euphoria; shorter-acting; more intense comeup and body high.

4-FA: more stimulant/dopamine type of euphoria; longer-lasting; less like MDMA.

YMMV

I've taken a liking to combining low doses of the two, though I'm starting to realize I like m1 a bit more than 4-FA...the latter irritates my stomach and makes me kind of tense/irritable, but I like it. My first batch (4-FA) was better than this current powder one.

I have 4-fma in front of me and I have posted several times in this thread as well as made a trip report...anyone know the REAL difference.

keep in mind MDMA is a psychedelic with its own headspace, none of these chemicals produce that. the "magic" is in that psychedelia.

keep in mind MDMA is a psychedelic with its own headspace, none of these chemicals produce that. the "magic" is in that psychedelia.
I tend to disagree here. The 'magic' is pharmacologically defined and thus can be pharmacologically reproduced by similar compounds. Although I do agree there is a different feeling to 4-FMP and MDMC, your statement seems more like you are putting MDMA on a pedestal - which is uncalled for. Take for instance the euphoria experienced when combining 4-FMP with a small dose of 2C-D, this is virtually indistinguishable from the euphoria experienced when taking regular MDMA.

The most pronounced difference between MDMA and MDMC/4-FMP is the increased dopamine release/reuptake inhibition of the latter two. This causes a more clearheaded and energetic feeling, which indeed gives a different headspace. However, lots of adventurers actually like the clearheadedness better than the typical MDMA-feeling, which is why I believe a subjective term like 'magic' is better replaced by a more objective description of the actual feeling. :)

I now am really questioning the quality of 4-FA out there because some of the reports I'm hearing in this thread sound crazy to me. I understand the feeling of a drug is subjective but I can't imagine how anyone would think dexamp is better than 4-FA. To me dexamp is just speedy (enjoyable and slightly euphoric but nothing compared to 4-fa).

I am a veteraned MDMA user and have done dexamp many times also. I have now done 4-FA a few times (all from the same batch) and it was fucking magical. I mean to me it was pretty similar to MDMA.. maybe even better. I didn't notice a huge difference. Maybe the 4-FA you guys are getting is shit? I dunno, I know it's all subjective but 4-FA was intense and just had this amazing body buzz and was just fucking unbelievable feeling. Every time I've done it I've done 170mgs.. i'm a 180lb male.

My first few times I also re-dosed with M1.. which was awesome but the comedown the next day was pretty rough. Has anyone else had glowing experiences like this?

@FlyBoy81--

Here are my comparisons:

Methylone: more entactogen/serotonin type of euphoria; shorter-acting; more intense comeup and body high.

4-FA: more stimulant/dopamine type of euphoria; longer-lasting; less like MDMA.

YMMV

I've taken a liking to combining low doses of the two, though I'm starting to realize I like m1 a bit more than 4-FA...the latter irritates my stomach and makes me kind of tense/irritable, but I like it. My first batch (4-FA) was better than this current powder one.

I've tried both MDMA, Methylone, and 4FA, and they are all great!!! I've done MDMA twice, Methylone maybe 3-4 times and 4FA twice...They are all "magical" but you really have to limit how often you take them (the one month rule is probably good for all three of these chems).

There is something about this stuff....4FA. I mean it a was really magical experience. It's hard to put a finger on it, but when I think about the experience, I was like "holy shit, that was incredible". Kinda similar to my first experience with opiates.

I can't help but make comparisons to MDMA, M1, and 4FA...

fucking love 4-FA , needs a name though.

That's what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong, MDMA is awesome but I literally wouldn't say it's better than 4-FA. Again, subjective, but to me it is very similar. I do need to experiment more with 4-FA being it's only been under 10 times and my MDMA has been well over 50 times throughout my life but this substance wow's me just as MDMA did when I first discovered it in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.