• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Throat hurts/irritated from smoking weed constantly

^^
ya now that i think of it i have been swallowing a lot more than spitting recently.. 8)

Make some green dragon or cannabutter. It will get you high if you make it right and you don't have to smoke.

Also, your weed will burn hot if it gets too dry. Take a spray bottle of water and mist it when needed. For weed that has been ground up, I prefer it when it clumps together and feels soft when you squeeze a pinch.

Just light part of the bowl and toke slowly so it doesn't burn too hot. Another thing to try to reduce any harshness would be to soak and wash your weed with cold water.

Have you tried a nice cold glass of milk yet? This is the most effective means of eliminating throat burning. It works better with cake. Or it could be substituted with ice pops or a bowl of ice cream.

This thread was what I needed to see this morning. My throat is raw as fuck right now. I'm a pretty heavy smoker(cutting back a lot) and yesterday's 420 was as I called it, "the descent into madness". It seems like whenever we'd smoke a blunt, another would be found somehow. My throat couldn't handle anymore bowl rips after a while. I smoked two cigarettes yesterday, and those two were more than enough.

^^
ya my throat feels sore today as well. i'm definitely gonna invest in a bong or bubbler to make sessions more bearable. hopefully that eliminates the havoc the hot smoke is taking on my throat.

very nice answers, cut your arm a small inch and scratch it eveeryday to see if it would heal...thread closed

this thread has dimsilly gone off track. close none of us can answer this worried about damage to the body get a vape.

This is a bit self explanatory...

likemy friend who almost dies everytime he smokes a cigarette....when confronted and told to quit smoking he says "ya ya..im going to get a chest x-ray soon"

what..you gonna wait till you have a tumour to start using responsibly?

some people are fucking retarded.

so you think that getting a tumor can come early? i thought that tumors would only come years down the road, cuz there's a lot of people who've been smoking weed every day for many years and still don't have tumors

Whenever I get a sore throat from smoking I just drink cold water and use a bong