• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) users

not that i would recommend it to anyone but if you were seeking to basically get a better bang out of your opiates why not just potentiate them with some grape juice and/or alcohol (not too much you don't want to depress your ability to breath too much)?

certainly would be the road of least harm them say taking a ultra powerful anti-psychotic.

You might like to start another thread for this static. In order for it to not degenerate into the typical codeine crave rant, you'd need to formulate some rules about what is and what's not acceptable discussion. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to chat about anything related to this idea.

not that i would recommend it to anyone but if you were seeking to basically get a better bang out of your opiates why not just potentiate them with some grape juice and/or alcohol (not too much you don't want to depress your ability to breath too much)?

Because grapefruit juice and alcohol aren't sexy enough for me, whereas as a relatively rare, old-school anti-psychotic with possibly severe side effects really gets me going, you know what I'm sayin'? ;)

Also, codeine is my main opioid I use, and grapefruit juice is an inhibitor of CYP2D6 plus recently alcohol doesn't seem to be mixing well with my hypomania.

MY doc once scripted me this for sleep; i tried it once, went back and got something where i could think more clearly the next day.

It is a bit of a worry about you using this drug to reverse opioid tolerance. I think that when it comes down to it, you got to way up the pro's and cons of using stelazine to reverse opiate tolerance.
I got a few suggestions for reversing opiate tolerance:
Explore the ability of naltrexone to reverse opiate tolerance.
Think about some abstinence (this option probably not what you wanna here but it might give you time to get a clearer head to make a better (less opiate addiction) decision.
Look to potentiation and other fun mixers.
Also i read something some where about using Tryptophan before having opiates.
Bit obvious but its sometimes good to here things like that.

Also just just curious what did a doctor script this for?

Last edited:
^ Hey drug FUCKED, the doctor Rx'd this for severe anxiety, which is weird but not unheard of. I'm guessing the reason my friend was Rx'd this was because she has had psychotic episodes in the past related to severe anxiety, so the doctor wanted to give her something that would stop psychosis, also she refused to take benzodiazepines.

However right now I am going the abstinence route for various reasons, not very fun but whatever. Have not yet experienced a clearer head yet though. :\

Give it time ol' boy. Being it often being a such a gradual process, daily improvement can be virtually unnoticeable, and then one morning you'll wake up and Wham, you're there! :)

I just got this prescribed, I'm really hoping to get rid of the reminiscences of my OCD, anxiety and PTSD.
along with clonazepam and b12 and sertraline down to 25 mg from 100 mg a year back.
Thanks for the warnings associated with "trinicalm" - trifluoperazine 5 mg and benzehexol hydrochloride as its produced here.