• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids when you are reffering to a bag of heroin...what do you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos32

Greenlighter
i find that ppl say "did 3 bags of heroin" or "i do 10 bags a day" etc...

I'm from the west coast, it's all black tar out here (occasionally gun powder, but i've never seen it and don't know what that's all about) and weighed/sold in grams, t's, and 8balls.

so when you are refering to a "bag" of heroin, i'm assuming it means china white, but how much? like does it mean $10 worth, or 1 gram of the stuff?

Is the china white does the same size does as you would do with black? is it the same high? can you smoke it or only snort/shoot??

so then doin one bag of heroin is not considered a substantial ammount? is china more potant? would say...13 bags in one shot be an extremely large dose for a functioning addict?

It really depends on quality. Street heroin can range in potency depending on how much it has been cut, therefore, each bag of heroin isn't necessarily the same amount. Many people may "shoot 13 bags" in one shot, but this may be due to poor quality. Or a serious habit...

China white usually refers to fentanyl, which is sometimes cut into heroin to make it seem more potent. this can be dangerous as fentanyl is several times more potent that diacetylmorphine(heroin), so one should be very careful with anything supposedly containing china white. I usually do a "tester dose" with all street dope to check the quality and minimize the chance of overdose.

Be safe with street heroin. Quality is never consistent making overdose very likely if you aren't careful.

China White doesn't refer to Fentanyl. Fentanyl is Fentanyl. China White is the highest grade No. 4 heroin. China White in the US comes from Colombia now but it used to come from southeast asia so I'm guessing that's where the name is from.
IMPORTANT FACT: Colombia is spelled with two O's, while the District of Columbia in the US is spelled with an O and a U. I don't think I've ever really met a Colombian but I met a guy who claimed to be from Colombia once and asked him how to spell it and needless to say this smart ass white boy made him look like a FOOL.

Yea one bag is 10 dollars worth which is usually .1, comes folded up in foil/glossy paper/stamp bags, usually like 13 for 100. And yea 1 isn't much if you are an addict but for a first timer or someone who only uses occasionaly 1 bag is the average dose. It really depends on the quality but one bag where I live can range anywhere from about 20-80 mg of oxy, on average where I live 1 bag is equal to about 40mg of oxy. That's for the average dope which they cut with diphenhydramine. Here you can also find 20 bags that are also .1 but they are actual raw not the shit thats heavily cut , if you didnt have a tolerance 1 bag of the raw would have you noddin. Thats just for me int he midwest though, I know its different on the east coast and other places, so yea thats just for my area I can't say anything about anywhere else, and also it really depends on your hookup

Where I used to live we were VERY close to north Jersey, the bags we got were unbelieveable. At the time we were what would be considered 'heavily opitate tolerant' to the point where I was able to do 8 40mg Opana a day and still function. We would IV 2 bags of this dope and nod out, so a 13 bag shot would not just kill someone, it would annihilate them.

To answer your question however, typical "bags" where I was from was a wax paper bag, 1 inch wide, 2 to 3 inches high, folded 3 times, with a stamp on the front. They would be filled with an off white browinish powder that was nearly 100% water soluable, the only thing that was left in the spoon was a little bit of cut material. The solution was clear and tan, like whiskey, a little bit of Heaven, 30cc at a time.

Personally, I am glad I don't do it anymore. I stick to my once a month opiate rule, I hate addiction.

Well..we arnt supposed to talk about price, but lets just say dope here in Paterson and Jersey city is substantially cheaper than midwest pricing. even when you get singles..

but 1 bag is an average of .1, honestly they seem a little smaller on average, but usuaullly in a bundle you'll get a fe small and a fe large and they average out.

China white usually refers to fentanyl, which is sometimes cut into heroin to make it seem more potent.

China white does not by any means imply that your dope will be fenatyl laced.

I agree that on average, 1 bag of dope can range from being about as potent as 10mg oxy (if you get mad shitty dope..or 0mg if you get fake shit) or as potent as 80mg-100mg oxy if you get some fire.

10 bag shots are common especially if you are talkin some shitty dope.

But I think your average dope habit around here seems lke people shootin between 2-5 bags a shot dependin on tolerance.

Last edited:
China White doesn't refer to Fentanyl. Fentanyl is Fentanyl. China White is the highest grade No. 4 heroin. China White in the US comes from Colombia now but it used to come from southeast asia so I'm guessing that's where the name is from.
IMPORTANT FACT: Colombia is spelled with two O's, while the District of Columbia in the US is spelled with an O and a U. I don't think I've ever really met a Colombian but I met a guy who claimed to be from Colombia once and asked him how to spell it and needless to say this smart ass white boy made him look like a FOOL.
WWWW8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8oWWWWzeeeerrrrrr

A bag is like .3ish

It varies, typically based on location.

Bags I've seen come in 100mg, 500mg, and 1g or 1000mg.

I was most used to getting 500mg or 1000mg at a time.

100mg is more common in the north east I think where people buy "bundles" in bulk; where I come from, what you want comes in 1 bag. I've seen up to 14 grams in a single bag before and yes, that is a lot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.