• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids liquid methadone first time?

snorts gunpowder

Greenlighter
i just got a 90mil bottle of methadone off an old friend i swapped it for a bag of weed,

its in green liquid i was just wondering what would be a safe dose to get high? (like how many mils)
i am 25 years old and weigh 224 lb and have a boddyfat of 22% (i work out alot dont know if that info is of any use)

iv never done methadone befor and never had an opates addiction befor
any help would be muchly appricieated,
sorry if this question has been asked befor but iv been using the serch function but i havnt came accros the liquid form of methadone, all i can find is the pill form

any help would be muchly appricieated

thaks

Is the bottle a pre-package or was it dispensed into a separate bottle at a doctor,Rx, hospital or clinic? The point is, IF it is in its original package, from the manufacturer, it will be 10 mg per ml. HOWEVER, I have never seen liquid come in anything less than 10,000 mgs if direct from the manufacturer.

90mg is almost definitely repackaged. When methadone is repackaged the provider adds additional liquid (water or powdered drink mix) to minimise the chance for abuse.

The problem with this is that they are dispensing to addicts who engage in compulsive behaviors and abuse is bound to happen even if they put it in jello.

The proper dosage, assuming your pysiology is "normal," is 30 mgs, this is the AMA (American Medical Assn.) Guideline for initialisation of MMT/Detox though that can be a 10+/- differential.

Methadone is not a substance that should be used recreationally. First, if you misdose with that bottle you have you run a very strong chance of dying. Secondly, the half life is extremely long, 36 hours, but the duration of its psychoactive efects ("high") is less than 10 hours.

So, you dose at 8 AM, by 6 PM you are ready to redose...but the substance is still occupying your metabolic system. You redose and you OD (over dose).

Better you held onto your cannabis, you will not die with that.

Since we aim for Harm Reduction I am afraid there is no way to advise you IF it is repackaged. Anyone who does so is guessing and you can do that well enough on your own.

Good luck either way...

Is the bottle a pre-package or was it dispensed into a separate bottle at a doctor,Rx, hospital or clinic? The point is, IF it is in its original package, from the manufacturer, it will be 10 mg per ml. HOWEVER, I have never seen liquid come in anything less than 10,000 mgs if direct from the manufacturer.

90mg is almost definitely repackaged. When methadone is repackaged the provider adds additional liquid (water or powdered drink mix) to minimise the chance for abuse.

The problem with this is that they are dispensing to addicts who engage in compulsive behaviors and abuse is bound to happen even if they put it in jello.

The proper dosage, assuming your pysiology is "normal," is 30 mgs, this is the AMA (American Medical Assn.) Guideline for initialisation of MMT/Detox though that can be a 10+/- differential.

Methadone is not a substance that should be used recreationally. First, if you misdose with that bottle you have you run a very strong chance of dying. Secondly, the half life is extremely long, 36 hours, but the duration of its psychoactive efects ("high") is less than 10 hours.

So, you dose at 8 AM, by 6 PM you are ready to redose...but the substance is still occupying your metabolic system. You redose and you OD (over dose).

Better you held onto your cannabis, you will not die with that.

Since we aim for Harm Reduction I am afraid there is no way to advise you IF it is repackaged. Anyone who does so is guessing and you can do that well enough on your own.

Good luck either way...

i live in ireland and over here methadone is more or les only used to ween heroin adicts off there addiction, and the bottle was defo a pharmicy grade methadone bottle, and so is the methadone thats in it, its a green kinda syrup wit a sweet taste off it, i know that because iv seen the stuf a million times (a few of my friends ended up heroin adicts) and liquid methadone is prob the only type thats used in this country too ween heroin adicts off heroin (well im not a profetional so i could be wrong but im almost certen)
TBH, iv never even heard of a pill form until i read a few posts here, and eather did any of my old friends that are on the methadone program,

so i guess its just different over here and, the methods over in your country are just different,
or maby sum of the info ive provided you with here can help u to help me?
tanks for your reply,

Do you know if the methadone is 10mg/ml (concentrate) or 1mg/ml? For somebody who has never done methadone before I'd recommend 10mg-15mg to start with. It will be difficult for you to accurately dose yourself without knowing the concentration of the methadone you have. The person you got it from would most likely know, so ask him/her.

yeah honestly i wouldn't take up to 30 mgs your first time. i wouldn't go over 20 for your first time and honestly that could have you vomiting for hours. i tried 10 mgs my very first time with no opiate tolerance and it gave me a nice 24 hour buzz. i would ask your friend that you got it from, how to measure it.

Yeah, 30 mg may be too much for a first time. When i first started going to the clinic, i went in there with a tolerance of shooting anywhere from 6-12 bags a day of decent east coast powder. Everyday for a couple years almost. The first day at the clinic I dosed 30 mg and even with my tolerance I still obtained a mild buzz.

With no opiate tolerance i would start with 20. If it isn't enough, which I have a hard time imagining, then the next day try 30. Methadone isn't very recreational in my opinion, and the chances of overdose are pretty strong if you get sloppy and re-dose multiple times per day.

rachamim..he said he has no opiate tolerance

do NOT take 30mg methadon with no tolerance that is really horrible and deadly advice.

that would be like taking more than an 80mg oxy. at the VERY least you will get sick for a whole day. 30 is the MAXIMUM dose that meth clinics can give an ADDICT, I REPEAT AN OPIATE ADDICT, on day 1

if you have NO opiate tolerance I would persoanlly start with 10mg, and do not go over 20mg for sure. start with 10mg, give it 2-3 hours, then if youw ant do another 10mg, and I wouldnt dose anymore for atleast 12 hours ideally youd wait a whole 24h to redose

a good way to see how much meth you have is get a 3ml pin draw it up to the 3 mark that should be 30mil see if you have 3 full 3mill in that bottel then you know you have 90mil