• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

StAyDr03d0uT

Greenlighter
So i usually like to blow five 512's to get a somewhat buzz. So 25mg of Oxy. Im all out and only have 7 5/500 Hydrocodone around. I'd like to save my nose the trouble for once and just chew them up and wash it down with a tasty drink (alot easier than insufflation and parachuting) but how many must i chew up at once to get that nice buzz? Will 7 even do it for me considering Oxy has more of an effect than Hydro from past experience? And is there much difference in the feeling of the high when chewing and swallowing the Dros compared to parachuting them? Any help would be appreciated you guys

=D

did you rail the percs ? If I'm not mistaken 512's are percs (but, no id'ing so...) .

The hydrocodones (7 of) should do you just fine. 35mg verses 25mg oxycodone are relatively similar in terms of strength. Yes, effects are a little different but hydros are enjoyable in their own right. I usually chew mine because I'm used to the disgusting flavor and they kick in faster. Parachuting is also a great choice because of the fast time it takes to kick in. It just depends on if you can handle the taste. OR you could do a CWE if you feel you have adequate experience at it (to not waste the goods).

The feeling of the high chewing/parachuting I wouldn't say is any different at all.

whats a 512??

I wouldnt think of blowing percs and vics man...

Do you realize that about 1/70th of less of waht you are sniffing is the active ingredient you are trying to get high off of? your sniffing 5mg of drugs and like ATLEAST 350mg of bullshit.

But yeah I think you will feel equally if not higher by eating the 35mg of hydro vs sniffing 1000s of MG's of apap and what little of the 25mg of oxy managed to make it's way through

512's are 5 milligram percocet. you may as well just eat the 7 vics, or do a CWE first, I'm sure you'll feel at least a little something. You may as well not waste your nasal cavity snorting so much APAP.

Be careful with that acetaminophen in the hydrocodone tablets. 7 of those is 3500mg of acetaminophen which is way more than I'd ever take in a single dose. I'd recommend a CWE.

Besides, oxycodone is generally thought to be 1.5 times the strength of hydrocodone, so this would equal 5 of the hydrocodone tablets at 7.5mg each.

Yuck, snorting Acetaminophen! Those pills your putting up your noes are mostly just Acetaminophen and inactive ingredients with a very little Oxycodone. Think about it...325mg of Tylenol vs. just 5mg Oxycodone in one pill (along with binders and filers). Those are big pills too, if you continue snorting them your noes will be fucked up soon. Learn to do a CWE if you plan on snorting Percocet again.

Taking 35mg of Hydrocodone is roughly equivalent to 25mg of Oxycodone but the high is slightly different. To me, Hydrocodone is a bit more sedating and not as stimulating as Oxycodone. I'd recommend you just chew the Hydros for a quicker kick. You don't need to crush them down all into powder and parachute them. Both routes will make them kick in as quick. Easier to chew.

To answer your question oc is 5x stronger that your vikes so if your trying to get a buzz start with five, wait an hour and if u need take the other two but it is not going to compare to the oc... Two different highs.

To answer your question oc is 5x stronger that your vikes so if your trying to get a buzz start with five, wait an hour and if u need take the other two but it is not going to compare to the oc... Two different highs.
What he said, pop five and wait a bit. I took 5g of APAP once and was fine. And yeah oxy is way diff from hydro but both are good (my two favorite opiates). I get more intense euphoria while staying more awake with oxy and euphoria and complete relaxation and spaciness with hydro.

20mg hydro equals ~10mg oxy.

oxycodone is definitely more potent -- i can catch decent buzz off 60 mgs, while i need at least 90 mg of hydrocodone to get the same effects.

however, i'm partial to hydrocodone when taken in the right dose. there is more of a "plateau" with hydrocodone where u coast at peak for a bit before coming down. with oxycodone, u peak and start coming down all at the same time. at least for me, i find this to be true.

also, i seem to nod harder on hydrocodone.

to each his own but i just can't understand folks that jam percs up their noses. i have oc20 er and i just eat them when i want to have fun. blow is the only thing that ever goes up my nose and that's not often. that's what i LOVE about pills. i can pocket a few cut them in half before i go out and reach into my pocket and chew one right at the table at the pub and wash it down with a soda water or whatever. many i spent to much of my wasted youth running to bathroom stalls sticking blow up my nose every 30mins. pain in the ass...but that said to each his own and the folks that love snorting oxy LOVE it so i'm not here to change anyone's mind!!

Oxycodone also seems to last about an extra 30-60 minutes longer than Hydrocodone from my experience. I too get a more powerful nod from Hydrocodone because it feels more sedating than Oxycodone.

My pcp claims oxycodone is 10 times stronger than hydrocodone. WTF is there anyone who can back this up. He told it to me when I got him to take me off vicodin and just put me on IR oxycodone. 10x thats like morphine to diluadid

My pcp claims oxycodone is 10 times stronger than hydrocodone. WTF is there anyone who can back this up. He told it to me when I got him to take me off vicodin and just put me on IR oxycodone. 10x thats like morphine to diluadid
Nonsense. 1.5 times as strong twice tops.

The amount of filler and apap that shoots up people's noses on this forum is astounding.

How can you blow 5 512's?

In my experience, just one or two of those pills will completely clog my nasal passages. They break up into huge piles of powder.

I know this is an old thread, but I am closing it as this topic has been discussed at length many times. Some prefer oxycodone and other hydrocodone.

They are twin drugs - very similar.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.