• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine im scared :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2990

Bluelighter
i did cocaine for the last time last night. unfortunately i did it for 7 days straight before that, using very lightly however, id average myself at 6 lines a day or so. im so scared because, before that, i had only used cocaine once or twice. Im extremely worried i have done significant irreversible damage to my nose !i really appreciate some sort of encouragement that my nose will be fine (if so how long should i let it recover for? just for my own knowledge no reason intended)

or if i have indeed fucked myself, please, inform me of how much damage i have inflicted upon myself.......:(

ha. you will be fine. people have abused far more for far longer.
just give it a rest for awhile.-DG

Go get yourself some saline solution from your local drug store and rinse 4-5 times a day.

You will be fine.

ha. you will be fine. people have abused far more for far longer.
just give it a rest for awhile.-DG

yeah for sure, no more cocaine, when i do drugs im looking for a wile adventure, not the subtle high i somewhat relate to weed, when i just enojy weed more. instead of doign up a line to pass some time, form now on it will be blunt atfer blunt.

i AM slightly craving (slightly) another line though. could i have goten heavily addicted (or enen slightly dependant) on cocaine from my use in the past week?

lol. dude, you'll be absolutely fine, i promise. i used to do that stuff like 4 nights a week for years, once saw the run rise every day for a month when i was in college (prob like over g/day for 30 days). ten years later, my nose seems absolutely fine, and i never totally quit or anything.

ha, i know, pretty ridiculous. i guess we used to party pretty hard. seriously though, beyond the psychological aspect, i don't think you could have gotten yourself physically addicted to cocaine in that short amount of time. then again, the symptoms of physical addiction to cocaine from what i can tell include mainly just feeling really tired/unmotivated when not on it for a few days, nothing like withdrawal from opiates, benzos, even alcohol abuse. in short, what i am saying i suppose is that, at least from my own experience, you should not have anything to worry about.

ben2990 (nice name, its my name too!) I think you are over-reacting just a tad. Try to relax a little and discontinue the cocaine usage for the time being. If you have a tab of a benzo handy, you might wanna take it. Or smoke some weed and just cheeel my friend

i did cocaine for the last time last night. unfortunately i did it for 7 days straight before that, using very lightly however, id average myself at 6 lines a day or so. im so scared because, before that, i had only used cocaine once or twice. Im extremely worried i have done significant irreversible damage to my nose !i really appreciate some sort of encouragement that my nose will be fine (if so how long should i let it recover for? just for my own knowledge no reason intended)

or if i have indeed fucked myself, please, inform me of how much damage i have inflicted upon myself.......:(

Hi hun...don't worry. Coke is one of those drugs with much stronger psychological wd than physical so your mind will try playing tricks on you. Craving is normal, you may feel a little down/depressed, and your nose might be a little sore, but you should be fine.

As others have said, people have done FAR more and FAR longer and are still fine. If you have access to it, smoke a bowl or 2 and try relaxing. If you don't do anymore coke, you should think and feel normal within about 2 days. If you do more, you are just starting the same cycle over and prolonging the "recovery" time. ;)

As others have said, people have done FAR more and FAR longer and are still fine. If you have access to it, smoke a bowl or 2 and try relaxing. If you don't do anymore coke, you should think and feel normal within about 2 days. If you do more, you are just starting the same cycle over and prolonging the "recovery" time. ;)

this is exactly what i need, constant motivation, towards QUITTING, ur awsome, ty for the support,

anymore psyching up is appreciated.

Haha pretty much.

I read on article on hear about some guy who had a "Small Flake" of marijuana on him at an airport and ended up in jail.

Plus there probably reading your posts tracing your IP and learning who you are right.

but really whats it like in Dubai all horror stories aside.

that "some guy" was my sister's boyfriends cousins uncle twice removed. and the small flake they found was not even his, it had somehow manged to land on his coat jacket, just debris! (he spent 12 months in jail)

When I've done coke I barely feel it. Then get a nose bleed either for a few days starting one day later, or one strong one within an hour. And this has been coke that coke heads like, taking it out of the same bag, and my pupils not being massive like theirs. WTF? anyways this doesn't help you =)

You'll be fine, you can always just think of the money you'll save not buying coke. From what I understand quality coke isn't going to hurt you much in the long run from one week of use. Look at george jung!

Repeated administration of insuffulated cocaine will constrict blood vessels and veins in your nasal tissue for long enough for the tissue to start dying.

Abusing coke long enough will deviate your septum, and then slowly devour it until a hole is left.

Stop doing coke while you're ahead of it, before it gets ahead of you.

If you don't believe me, check out the Case Studies thread. We've discussed this very thing in other threads, please use the Cocaine Mega Thread (you can locate the link in the OD Directory link available in my signature) or another pre-existing thread you can find via the search engine.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.