• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The best way to prep 3 different brands of MS Contin

I'd like to post again and say that this method does indeed work, for the Endo's at least. Although I'm not sure if it would still gel up in your veins. I definitely got an awesome rush and high off of it, but purposely I left some powder/saline in the spoon and after a little bit it was thick gel. I'm wondering if the salt/heat mixture kind of... disables the gel temporarily. I know I'm not a highly esteemed BL'er but hopefully I've been around long enough that this will help the community.

My experience with this method;

First time I tried it was with a Mallie 15mg. Did everything that was said, but I think I may have not done things enough. I didn't want to brown the powder too dark, but looking back I don't think I got it brown enough. 2nd, I was wary of the salt, so I barely used any at all, but I could just barely taste it. Anyway I did what was said and it ended up gelling up way to bad so I just ate it.

Oddly enough the same day I randomly got 100mg Endo's.

1st attempt; Didn't want to try or even shoot 100mg's at once, so I broke these babies in 1/4ths. Did exactly what I was supposed to the first time, except I don't think I heated the spoon long enough. No smoke/vapor was seen when I added the powder, and the saline didn't do anything but mix with it. Fail. It turned to gel and I didn't do anything but eat it.

2nd attempt; This time I used another 4th. I made sure that the spoon was VERY hot. Not glowing hot or anything, but just really hot. I think you want it just hot enough so a little smoke/vapor is seen when you add the powder. That's what happened for me. After that, I quickly added the saline and it sizzled for less than a second before stopping, so I quickly mixed it around and drew it up. I wasn't able to draw ALL of it up, because the blue coloring was collecting to the cotton I used. It wasn't exactly gelling because the clear fluid around that was still the consistency of water. I decided to just leave that bit in there and use what I had. It worked great, I got a really nice hard rush off of it that was the equivalent of of about 6mg's of hydromorphone. That's my DOC so I was pleasantly surprised.

Overall it seems that it is possible, but I can't help but wonder if I hadn't used what was in the syringe right away, would it have gelled up too? If it would have, then all of that is in my circulatory system right now wreaking havoc.

I guess I would say not to use this method unless your desperate, not that it doesn't WORK, but that it may not be SAFE. Not that shooting any pill is safe, but obviously when working with this over hydromorphone or morphine hcl, where all you have to do is use water... this is not as safe.

Anyway, my thoughts.

-A120

The salt water method made a 60mg Watson/ABG slightly more manageable than plain cold h2o, but it is by no means the silver bullet that i/we are all hoping for. I tried three different strengths of solution and never really got the desired result.

dangerous as hell and in no way safe, but heating and skimming away the surface wax leaves a significantly more potent (albeit more dangerous) solution than cold salt water. at least in the experiments i performed last evening... will experiment more this evening, i've still got several of these 60 mg ABGs about...

i hate these mallinkrondt.

idk how someone can say they like the mallinkrondt brand more then the ABG's ... i have only had luck with the abgs with just cold water .. i just tried booting a malli again and left with a gel mess and a sore arm

Does salt water help to keep the IR morphine sulphate pills (particularly Roxane Labs) from becoming all gooey and clogging up the cotton?

does this method also work for someone not slamming. but using oral roa? is there anyway to make these worthwhile when eaten?

The gh0ul method works perfectly for the Watson ABG 60s. I have had less luck with the Endos although to be fair I don't think that I followed the directions given properly. gh0ul is my guru!

Here is what I am wondering, if one was able to mimic the digestion process by adding dilute HCl to some crushed up Endos, then wait for a period of time, would you be able to extract the morphine into the liquid and safely either bang or neutralize and then bang? Any ideas? Thoughts?

Last edited:
with the endo's, just in my experiance, if you let your solution in the spoon sit for any period of time longer than about a minute it will gel up again, but i think i got it back after i added some more water and slightly heated again... thank you for this guide! i have been looking for a practical guide to doing this and it works perfectly for the green endo's! thank you!

Im glad I dont get MS Contin anymore,I get an instant release brand called Statex,25 mg's,they're basically the same inactive ingredients as dilaudids,3 of them feels stronger then a 100 mg MS Contin.For a Long time I was just using the boiling and shoot method with the MS Contins.A lady I know had a stroke from using the boil and push the gel to the side method with the MS contins.

^ How long and how frequent of a user was she before she had a stroke.....Statex sounds badass man, the only completey soluble morphines I've seen in the US were the little white hospital ones with no markings at all.

Just stick them in your ass... Your gonna fuck urself soo badly shooting morphine.

Smokey:She was using for years,mostly Oxy,but when she switched to morphine for price reasons,it only took like a year for her to stroke out.But she didn't filter with a cotton or anything.MS Contin leaves a clear syrupy type liquid,She should have filtered still.I know a few people who dont filter because the solution looks,I repeat LOOKS,clear,which it actually isn't.

I love the statex,no gel at all,they dont completely dissolve,you still have to filter the non soluble binders,but I get some crystal clear solutions.I was shooting MS Contin for a long time,they've never given me an abscess or collapsed veins cuz I never miss shots and I take care of my veins.

I finally got the Endos down using gh0ul's method. Very nice! The secret as someone else here said before is to get the spoon properly heated up.

This method is not great, no better than just adding too much water, and or heating and pulling wax back. Still nothing compared to using an IR morphine, and with all the risk I have to throw in my hat for NOT WORTH IT.

Tried on the ABG's and Mallin's, neither produced anything noteworthy.

As a point of reference my avg use over 4 hours IV; 60-80mgs oxycodone IV, 8mg's Dillaudid, 40-80mgs Morphine. Before trying last night, I was three weeks dry on opiates, short of 150mg - 200mg a day of tramadol, which was suspended the day of, also this dosing has never had any adverse effects on the use of other opiates for me in the past 2 years.

ABG's followed step for step, with epson OR ionized (table) salts, recommended water, more water, less water, all poor results (gel).

Mallin's were the same, with slightly better results depending on the skill used, and amount of "crisping" but the learning curve was about 5 pills, to still only yield less than "excitory" results, and when I say that about a Morphine IV shot, experienced users will know what I am talking about, and what the masses are chasing after.

All in all, I def think that clandestine research should be done, especially processes that do not require dangerously strong solvents, but this is not a method to produce anything close to a Morphine IR or Dillauded IR type rush. Just as well you would probably be better off searching those out(proper IR formulas when going to IV), and the difficulty in obtaining results with MSContin is why the relative illicit price is so low, and in the end what makes the "fantasy" of low cost, highly potent pills only releasable by a magic method, such an obsession for so many on the web.

/rant.

I got some NAPP MST 100's. (UK Brand) and I found it really easy to prep with no wax. I just wiped off the coating, crushed, mixed with 2ml of sterile water, pulled up through a filter and thats it. Was very nice indeed. Much better than I thought (First real morphine experience)

^ How long and how frequent of a user was she before she had a stroke.....Statex sounds badass man, the only completey soluble morphines I've seen in the US were the little white hospital ones with no markings at all.

Check out Sevredol 50mg's. Not sure of inactive ingredients but no gel whatsoever..

Best thread ever, thanks oliphil, I will have to look into them....than hope they show up on the street. NAPP and sevredol, got it.

Ontarioguy...Sorry to hear that happened to her, do you or anyone know what is worse for you between IV oxycontin and IV mscontin, I imagine both would have similar issues (never shot oxy though the oral BA is too worth it).....and no filter at all, YIKES, you need to teach this girl harm reduction.....that makes me feel a little better, at least I double filter..... yea same here, Ive never had even the slightest problem with IV mscontin, but I've only missed once and I double filter at least....and only use once a month or so. (keep the veins healthy, give em time to rebuild)

Draigan---- Dude Im sorry but I think your out of line, this thread is for people already IVing mscontin.....I think we all know its a bad idea, and in the name of HR someone had to say it.....but maybe we don't want to be shoving stuff up our ass when 90% of all data shows virtually no increase in Bioavailability with rectal administration of morphine compared oral.

maybe we want that other 70% of the morphine in that damn pill and present needs outweigh the health risks....the idea is to minimize the health risk as much as possible.

All that being said, NEVER HEAT, dont do like I do and pull the wax away after heating, I hear it doesn't work nearly as well as it looks like it does.

Sorry OP but Morphine is not the opiate of choice right now, it's either Hydromorphone, or Oxycodone.

I have these 15mg morphine (sulfate?) with 54 over 733 on one side and scored on the other. Are these injectable?

EDIT: I agree about the hydromorphone. Best. Opiate. Ever.

To answer my own question, the ones with the 54 over 733 do get a bit gelly, but I was able to suck up the majority of the water I put in. But I DO NOT recommend injecting them. I got that horrible spikey itchy feeling all over my skin, my whole body that makes me want to rip my skin off and then my fingers and face swelled up and I looked like I was going to die. The same thing happened when I tried shooting kadians, except with the Kadians it was about a hundred times worse. Don't do it. Ick.

God I would fucking LOVE some hydromorphone (dilaudid 8mg) right now. Those are the best. I would even love an 80 at this point. I hear those are going away though :(