• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The best way to prep 3 different brands of MS Contin

^thats the morphine rush man.some don't like it,I fucking love it.much more of a rush than IV oxycodone IMO.high dose dilaudid shots give a good rush,but I don't like having to fix 6-8 times per day as opposed to 1 oral dose of methadone or 2-3 high dose morphine injections a day.

thank you post

Trust me people. I may not be a chemist but you'd be surprised what a junkie can come with to best utilize a small amount of morphine in a pill. THese methods work, and work well. I can pull each of them off in less than 5 mins. Just give them a try and you'll see what I mean.

If you are prepping ABG's Do not leave out the Salt H20, or saline. It can be very mild salt H20. The sodium is key to keeping the solution from gelling. In fact this is the only brand that i have found that no other method will work right except this cold saline method I posted.

:D
Thanks for the cold water/saline prep advice.
I ran across some abg 30's today and was dopesick at the time and tried to prep like I do the mallies.
Turned into goop right away and pissed me off.
So I waited till I got home to my computer and hit bluelight where I found your helpful post(s).
And you nailed it...and Then I did.:)
Thanks alot!!!

BTW.
what can be done about the new OP oxycontins?
Alot of people are going to be without their DOC and in need of a replacement or an alternative.

Last edited:
Hey, I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd revive it.. with some new info...

Im in the UK and we get NAPP brand MST here... I tried all the recipies mentioned above but always ended up with a mess..
After lots of tries Ive discovered the best way is as follows:

(The so called 'crisping method')

Peel and crush pill as fine as poss... (im using 100mg MST btw)
Put in a spoon and hold about 3" over the lowest flame on a gas hob, push round the spoon, it will smoke, this is the wax burning off.. dont let it get too hot as you will destroy the morphine.
Do this for a few minutes until the powder is beige and dry.

Take away from the heat and add about 1.5ml slightly salty water.. it will fizz and bubble.. this is all the cooking it needs.

Let it cool,
filter well..

Ive found with this method I can end up with about 0.8mls fluid which is great for me as I can get it in a 1ml syringe.. ! :)

Has anyone tried Momex brand sr? A recently added generic in Australia that claims a new time release formulation. There's no wax in them at room temperature powdered and with salt and H2O added they gelled so no use for IV at all. Has anyone had any success with these ones IV route?

So,I tried banging a 15mg abg,using the salt water.And what I CUD draw up was minimal.I got a bit of a rush,but didnt last too long.And it still gelled up.what am I doing wrong?Also the first shot I did seemed fine,until a few seconds later,then the area around my shot got swollen and red,so I dont know if it gelled in my vein or not.So I ran hot/warm water over it and massaged to help with the flow.Its still a bit swollen.
PLus I only have a 1cc syringe.
Can anybody help me with this technique?

Thanks for the preps, I love morphine! Its been my favorite for over a year now.

How soluble is it in alcohol?

I was wondering if anyone has tried using iso alcohol to extract morphine from the grey 100mg pills?
Similar to the Opana extraction or like the prep that uses toluene without using the toluene.

Nice thread OP

My lady got switched from the big green 200mg M boxes to the ABGs this month and I was getting shitty. Salt water huh? It worked pretty well, I must say. Lot cleaner than my Mallie method, shove the goop to the side method...

Thanks

how do u prep them? ive crisped in a spoon,then added slightly salty water then drew quickly.And I was left with sum waxy shit that I just ate off the spoon.It was o nly a 15mg abg

I always found that boiling the water in a separate cooker then adding it to the precrushed pill in another cooker gave me ample time to mix it all and slurp it up before it became too thick and jelly like. MS contains aren't fun to work with and I've missed a couple times. Freaks me out, just the idea of that gelatinous stuff lingering in my arm scares the crap out of me.

I've read so many different threads on prepping MS Contin for injection. This covers 3 different brands and if done right you will get the most bang for your pill with absolutley NO gel up. ANd remember NEVER BOIL MORPHINE.

Morphine seems to be my drug of choice now a days. And since my days of heroin use my delivery vehicle, though not at 1st, has been the syringe.
Well morphine and occasionally coke. Coke is a really bad drug to inject, it's a personal choice but to me the rush just cant be beat. So whenever I get my hands on a lil bit that's the way I choose to use it. That's a topic for another thread.

After I got to the point with morphine that I was physically dependent on it, I became bored and old heroin addict thoughts began to spring up. I decided I wanted to find out how I could slam, bang, shoot.... whatever
term you're comfy with. I wanted to get high... feel that rush.

So, I acquired a few syringes and started searching for ways to extract and shoot the morphine. Most start the same way, Wash the coating off, if there is one, crush it, mix it in a spoon with H20 heat till a slight boil drop in a wad o' cotton, draw it up, and slam. THis doesnt always, as I'm sure most of you are aware, work. Hell, that particular method never worked for me. And the bad thing about it is, it differs from brand to brand the best way to extract the morphine without destroying it or ending up with a gummy, gelly unusable mess!

So Im gonna tell you how I do it for 3 specific brands of MS-contin. These methods always work for me without ending up with a gelly mess you have to salvage by licking the spoon.

First off. It is best to use micron or wheel filters. It is a bad practice to inject the contents of a pill anyway. They arent made with the junkie in mind and they all contain wax, fillers and binders. This wax will collect in your lungs over time and cause major problems... Problems I'm sure I'll feel sooner or later. So filtering the final product through a wheel filter is the best way to be safe about it. The fact is cotton balls and cig filters just don't get it all out. The bad thing is wheel filters aren't cheap. Hell, I can't afford them so if any of you know a cheap place to acquire them... let me know.

I'll start with my fave brand of MS contin 1st:

Endo time released morphine sulphate.

I've read a lot of posts where people are so put off by these lil beauties. When they try to cook 'em and shoot 'em all they get is a mess. Well Here's how you do it.

You will need:

1 3ml or 5ml syringe I use a 25 to 28ga needle
A tablespoon. or bigger for 100mg
A candle
cotton balls
H20 with added salt or saline solution.
(I use salt water. doesnt take much. you just want to be able to taste the salt)
The salt water helps along with the heat to break down the time release matrix.

1st off it will vary how much H2o you use as to how much of the pill or what mg you are using. If you are using a 100mg then you're gonna need about 4ml's if a 60 about 2mls... if a lil bit or half of one well.... I never start with less than 1.5ml. So lets say you're doing a 60mg, then draw up 2.5ml's of salt water into your syringe and set it aside.

THese pills have no coating and crush up really nicely. Be carefull not to crush it and send particles flying across the room. Crush it finely and set aside.

Light the candle and place the spoon over it so that the flame heats the spoon. I use a red wine glass with a candle inside it. I've found that if I slightly bend the spoon, it sits there nicely and heats as I prep the other stuff. While it heats, get 2 cotton balls wadded up and ready. Once the spoon is pretty hot... too hot to handle the business end pull it off. This is the tricky part. You want it hot enough but not so hot that it boils hard when you expel your saline solution into the spoon. I use a razor to push the powder up onto the blade of a biz card then drop it in the hot spoon. It may slightly smoke or you may notice the edges of the powder pile changing color..... it's ok. Now take your syringe and expell the salt water quickly all around the powder. It may sizzle and bubble slightly and you may get a lil blow back. not much though. it cools fast, then take the syringe needle cover and mix. you're gonna notice that the solution is as thin as water.... drop in a cotton ball and draw it up..... it'll all come up fast like pure water and the particles will collect around the cotton. you'll notice you lose about .5mls of the water. Now put about 1ml more water in the spoon a lil more if doing a 100, stir it and heat slightly.... about 5 to 10 secs..... DO NOT BOIL Pull it off the heat set the spoon down and push the 1st cotton to the tip of the spoon and mash all the liquid you can out so that it flows back into the pool. drop in the 2nd ball and draw it up. No problem. Let it cool and slam it. Once you get it down pat it only takes about 5 minutes to do it.
Once again, if you have wheel filters, then before you shoot it, push the solution through the filter and draw into another syringe. It's the safest way.

Mallies I think its spelled mallinkrondt.

THese lil babes have a wax coating on them you have to remove. They are unmistakable in appearance. THey have the mg on one side and an M in a square on the other.

The method for these isnt too much different from the Endo's.
You will need the following:

1 3ml syringe Iuse a 25 to 28ga needle
A tablespoon.
A candle
cotton balls
(I use salt water. doesnt take much. you just want to be able to taste the salt)

THe same as for the Endos.... the only difference is we are going to actually heat the powder in the spoon. I believe this method is also refered to as "crisping".

Now, to my knowledge all the mallies are the same size no matter what mg they are. which is cool as hell. The main prob with these is its harder to do multiple pills at once. The most ive had succes with at once was 2. You just need to use more salt water with 2. So we'll talk about doing 1.

Start heating the spoon.

Draw up about 2ml's of salt water for 1 pill, set aside.

I remove the coating by turning on the faucet and collecting a puddle in my left hand. I drop the pill in the puddle and use my right hand to rub the coating off as it sits in the puddle. It usually takes 2 passes, then i dry it in a towel ad set aside.

Get 2 cotton balls ready.

Now crush and chop that fucker up finely... Remove the spoon and put the powder in it... right away start to push the powder around with the razor or the tip of a knife. place it back over the flame and continue. Watch it closely.... you want to slightly brown the powder. this is the trick y part. too much and you fry the drug and its useless. too little and you get jelly. It takes a bit of practice. You want a beige not brown. An even color all over. It smells sooooo nice.... like sweet cream... mmmmm....
Once you've achieved the right color take it off and shock it with the salt water in your syringe. Mix with the top, drop in a cotton ball and draw it up. The solution should be just like or really close too that of H20. Then add about another ml mix and heat slightly DO NOT FREAKING BOIL IT draw it up again with the other cotton ball... let it cool and you're ready.

Use an f'ing wheel filter if you have one....

The dreaded Watson ABG Ms-Contin.

I ruined about 10 of these before I got it right. Nothing worked. If you heat them in a spoon like the mallies they clump up and no matterhow you do it.... you get gel. If you try to do it cold with plain H20 and let them sit... gel. No matter how much water you use... fucking jelly.

Boiling.... Well.... NEVER BOIL IT NEVER NO MATTER WHAT. I know in the above methods the H20 when introduced into a hot spoon does rapidly boil for a sec. Thats the absolute most you should do it. You do lose a lil but the boiling stops in less than a sec. So never BOIL IT for a while.

I searched all over the web and tried every method people swore by... even making a freaking cooker outta a coke can.... BS. All I got was dissappointment and jelly.

This is what worked for me...

YOu will need:

1 3ml syringe Iuse a 25 to 28ga needle
A tablespoon. (for doing one pill, if 2 or more a shot glass works)
cotton balls

Notice.... no candle.

Wash the coating off as I said for the mallies. Set the pill aside. Draw up about 2mls of salt water per pill.

Wad up 2 cotton balls, then crush up the pill finely.
Place the powder in your spoon or if more than one into a shot glass. Expel the salt solution over the powder and mix. Let it sit for about 10 minutes, then draw it up. Add a bit more and do it again.

It's that easy. For some ungodly reason the salt keeps the pill from gelling up! If you find that after it sits it has gelled and is hard to draw up just add a bit more and mix. Then draw it up. You'l notice after you draw it up that you get a really strong morphine taste. (as you do with all these methods, I always taste after the 1st draw no matter what. You'll know when you have a strong product) This is the only cold extraction method Ive used where I can actually get that pin and needle rush from a small amount of morph. I've done it with other brands this way, without the salt water which extracted the drug and worked, but I got no rush when i shoot it.

Once again.... wheel filter....

So... apparently as far as my trial and error research with these 3 brands goes, it seems salt H20 is the common denominator and works, in different ways for all 3. I get a strong product for injection and when I shoot it, it always yields a nice rush. No matter which of these 3 brands I use I end up with the same effects. I usually start to feel WD symptoms come on about 7 to 9 hours after I fix and depending on my tol and the dose at the time I generally get pretty high using these methods.... So They must work pretty well.

I really hope some of you can use this. Let me know if you do, and if they work for you or not..

So for these ABG's(ihave 15mg's) cold-salt water is best?What about crisping in a spoon addding water/or saline solution,then draw up quickly?

I was also wondering if with the left over wax,cud u make it a bit less gelled with water andplug it,so u dont waste it?
I usually do the crisping in the spoon,do my shot,then eat the left over gel

Tried and worked with abg 100. Did half of it and got pins n needles so it def works. Ive boiled and shot 100mg at a time and with this method 50mg gives almost the same rush as 100mg heated. Maybe not quite as good a yield if u boil and filter but at least u dont have to think about melted wax reconstituting in ur veins. As stated multiple times shooting pills is not advised. Micron filter when possible or double/triple cotton filter and ull get a product that will provide a decent rush and high with fair legs. My soln was crystal clear vs a tinted grayish color that the boil method produces no matter how much u filter. Still not something id IM and doesnt feel at all as strong as 50mg morphine push from a vial but at least theres something to do with these almost useless fuckers.
I know im suppose to swallow them and allow the time release to work all day. If u want true long lasting pain relief not enough can be said for taking ur meds as prescribed. I try to stick to oral and fix up a dilaudid shot if im starting to feel sick but i know sometimes u just need a nod and this method will get u there. Good luck.
PS u dont have to let it sit longer than 2 min bc it will start gelling. I used 2 mL for 50mg doin 3 washes. Leftover gel had no taste and saline w/ morph tasted strong

how do u prep them? ive crisped in a spoon,then added slightly salty water then drew quickly.And I was left with sum waxy shit that I just ate off the spoon.It was o nly a 15mg abg

I've only messed with the 200s but I just break it down the best I can(the abgs are a real bitch), throw it in a spoon. Add salt water, give it a little stir, walk away for 5-10 minutes, come back and draw it up and do my thing. It might be because those 15s have a lot more binders than if you cut a 15mg portion off of a 200mg.

Are you talking about the 200mg E659 / 200 Green Ones? If you are pls let me know how you do them. I Usually do - Boil water in spoon, drop pill (Uncrushed so itll all stay in one spot) Heat a little more till pill is broken up, filter and shoot. Is this they way you do or anyone know? Ive herd you can do them cold but have not tried?

^Filtering the water while hot means you are forcing generally insoluble binders into solution which will precipitate back out in your blood stream damaging your lungs and the valves in your heart. Kind of like shooting grains of sand into your blood. What you should do instead is finely crush the pill and use cold water, or if you must use hot let it cool back down to room before filtering.

Just my two cents worth;

Our UK equivalent is MST (5/10/30/60/100/200mg)
Only made by Napp.

After lots of trial and error trying every bloody method I could find online this is what I find best for me.

My average hit is 200mg (2x100mg pills)
I crush these in a shot glass with a pinch of salt.

In a ladle I heat around 4mls of water. Swirling it around until it's just about to boil. When it's just off boiling I drop in the crushed pill and salt and mix gently off the heat until the powder is dissolved.

Then I add around 2-3mls of COLD water whilst blowing to cool it down. The cold water will solidify some wax and you can blow it to the sides of the ladle.

When it's totally cool I stick a needle on a 10ml barrel and draw up through a filter.

Then I put this into another clean shit glass and re-filter with a clean needle/barrel/filter
This leaves an almost clear slightly gelatinous liquid.

(Im a femoral vein injector btw so i have the luxury of being able to use 10ml barrels which really helps)

Ideally I'd use wheel filters now but I don't usually have any, twice filtered with cigarette filters seems to be ok.

One thing I have noticed though which is slightly worrying is that if I spill a bit of the filtered solution, as it dried and the water evaporates, it leaves white powder ( I guess talc, morphine) so this obviously isn't being filtered out (I heard that even wheel filters don't take the talc out though)

So where is this going!? My liver/kidneys must be taking a whack every time having to filter chalk out my blood!

The saline definitely makes a difference with the gelling up, probably reduces it by 75%... I found with 200mg pills they seem to be mainly morphine and 2-3mls of water is ok. But the smaller strength 5-100mgs are all the same physical size and you need around 2-3mls per pill.

As I said, I'm 'lucky' I can use 10ml barrels as I inject in my groin but I really can't see a way of doing this with 1ml 'insulin' syringes. You could prob get away with using a 2.5 or 3ml barrel and short orange spike if you can get them.

Also bear in mind I have the tolerance of a horse and can easily do 400mg in a hit four times a day, plus heroin on top.
My H habit is pretty big and I probably do 1-2 grams a day. More if I can afford it so if your new to this;

A; don't start if you don't need to
And
B; 10mg would prob be an ok starting point with zero tolerance.

If you were in hospital being given acute pain relief, 10mg IV morphine is what you'll get (although this would be 'IR' pure morphine sulphate and not controlled release so slightly different)

There's not much info out there on prepping Napp brand UK MST so maybe this will help.

S

Also, I can't seem to find much info or any medical papers on the long term health risks from pill injecting. If anyone can provide links/info I'd appreciate it!

I know about the obvious ones from wax getting into your lungs etc but are there any confirmed conditions diagnosed because of pill injecting in particular?

I heard empesymia (sp)

what if i just want to snort the stuff? i just crushed some up with out removing the blue coating and snorted it and all i got was a plugged up nose.. :(
am i supposed to dissolve the wax and coating and wait for it to evaporate??

If you just want to snort it it's easy, just peel the coating off (I use the back of a knife blade or some people use a damp tissue) crush as fine as you can and snort.

I tried the Endo e658 100mg blueish pills & they are the worst Morphine pills I have tried. Gave me nothing but anxiety & caused my back to hurt, weird. They are not for me, im staying away from these things.