• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

JWH-018 in Everclear 151 proof?

steveh420

Greenlighter
SWIM just ordered 1 gm of 99.7 pure JWH-018. He is planning to dissolve in 750 ml of Everclear 151 proof (75.5% alcohol).

Questions:

1. Will this work? Everclear 190 is not available in California :(

2. What is the recommended dosage for a light buzz?

3. Does JWH-018 feels like Sativa strain or Indica? SWIM loves Sativa

Highly appreciated your inputs. Thanks.

1) Some report success, others report little to no success (Which is why I would use Acetone)

2) Beginning dosage ranges, can be anywhere from from 1 mg to 8 mg, all depends on your Cannabis/Cannabinoid tolerance. This is something your going to have to find out for yourself through experimentation.

3) JWH-018 is a YMMV substance, as you can see by the many mixed reviews; some users claim it feels like a Sativa and others an Indica. Me personally, it's a time of the day thing. If I wake up in the morning and hit the J-Dub, it's like an Indica, but at Night it's more like a Sativa

Hope this helps. Also, we don't use swim and you should probably use the search function to find specific answers to your questions, this has definitely been asked and answered throughly before:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=407913

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=279987

fuck you and your swim. its obvious u mean urself. we are not retarded :/

why do fools even bother with this stupid acronym.
and also, there is a [MEGA] JWH thread.
use the damn search bar next time

ex-fucking-actly

1) 1g of JWH-018 would dissolve in 750ml of 190 proof everclear, no problem. It is more soluble than JWH-073*, which is soluble at around 5-10mg/ml. It would probably also work with 151, since that's a pretty dilute solution you're trying to make.

2) Oral or smoked? Oral JWH-xxx is not reccomended, as it seems to act very inconsistently - the same amount could do very little on one occasion and be way too much on another. I think the reason for this is that JWH's have a shit-short halflife (effects last half the time of cannabis, approximately), and smoked, dissolving it 1mg/ml is beyond counterproductive (when i make smoking blends, i use 1-2ml of acetone with >100mg of whatever synthetic, for 7g of herbs....

3) Yeah, no consensus here. It's different from weed in general, so i think a "what kind of weed is it like" is a bit of a misguided question. There's no consensus on what it's most like, probably since it's at least as different from either indica or sativa as the two are from eachother. 073 is somewhat more sativa-like than 018

sorry folks, i used swim without knowing what it meant. i am new to this forum. i just read about vegetable glycerin as a potential solvent. i don't smoke so preparing tincture with something that's edible. going to try that. also going to try jwh-073 since i love sativa.

very nice light buzz with jwh-073

i just received my 1 gm of jwh-073 today. i bought some acetone from a local pharmacy, dissolved 1 gm in 10 ml of acetone in a small dropper bottle. i then put a drop on a piece of napkin & let it dry. i then put the piece under my tongue, finally chewed & swallowed it. i don't smoke because of asthma. that makes just 5mg of jwh-073. this was enough to get a light buzz. i didn't intend to have more since tomorrow is a working day. i also had 50 mg of modafinil (provigil) earlier. had one of the best light buzz like purest sativa. can't wait for friday to have 10mg. i hope this is not addictive & dangerous.

Some people are paranoid....maybe from too much JWH...

I think you should cut people some slack. I think that using SWIM is fucking retarded, but these posters are new. Other sites will ban you if you dont use SWIM. They are like....'oh, ok, Ill use swim then'. So they come to another site and they think that the same rules apply. Its not really their fault. They just need to be told.

I know it can get annoying when you see the same retarded shit every single day from noobs with few posts, over and over again, but its not the noobs fault necessarily. Those are the rules on other forums and they dont know any better yet.

50 grams of herb blend + 1 gram of jwh 018mixed with 200 ml of 190 proof alcohol until dissolved then spray blend evenly with solution then wait to dry= 20 mg per gram then get high with it.

Graves Grain Alcohol 190 proof 30ml dropper bottle and a yet to be determined amount of 018.

Used by the drop or two. Wouldn't take long to evaporate in such a case.