• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cyclazodone

interesting stuff there clubcard, thanx for sharing and piquing now my curiosity. i wonder if we will see this '1 in 14' superior than MDMA-type aminorex in the future. BrCN i guess is too strong a health hazard to warrent common synth? i know nothing about that type of stuff honestly.

I can't overstate the fact that using BrCN outside the fume cupboard, with the appropriate equipment is going to kill someone. The class went through QSAR on tiny samples (<25g for animal models + occasional human tasting) and while the results are interesting, it has been done so nothing more can be gained from the exercise. Just to clarify, while the ring-substituted aminorex class aren't MAOIs, the 4-(halo)alkyl derivatives are. The only halo derivative that was interesting was methadrone, but it's so painful to snort, so caustic to shoot and so inactive orally, it will never be a success.

Maybe in some countries, the alpha fluoromethyl replacing the methyl in MDMA would be a technical loophole, from my experiences, it's too much of an unknown.

interesting stuff there clubcard, thanx for sharing and piquing now my curiosity. i wonder if we will see this '1 in 14' superior than MDMA-type aminorex in the future. BrCN i guess is too strong a health hazard to warrent common synth? i know nothing about that type of stuff honestly.

anyways this cyclazodone is indeed a pretty good chem for the ADD type stuff and things said of it here are fairly true in my trial of it (500 mg over about 5 or 6 days): highly anorectic, good on focus, not very euphoric and not very stimulating. long lasting and impossible to sleep on, it gives good impetus to get stuff done but offers no rush and not much of a high. it's pretty functional crap, probably moreso than adderall (for me at least) because it doesn't feel all giddy. i'm alright with it. reminds me of 4F-MPH with less of a buzz. It doesn't dissolve in water without ethanol and heat, FYI, and a minimum dose for me to make it worth it was about 20 mg, although i'd usually go for double that.

so its not really euphoric, and lasts very long and you cant sleep on it? what kind of a crap is this! if i want stimulation and getting things done, ill have coffee or any energy drink without the euphoria and stimulation to much significance. i dont really see much point doing this one honestly

anyways this cyclazodone is indeed a pretty good chem for the ADD type stuff and things said of it here are fairly true in my trial of it (500 mg over about 5 or 6 days): highly anorectic, good on focus, not very euphoric and not very stimulating. long lasting and impossible to sleep on, it gives good impetus to get stuff done but offers no rush and not much of a high. it's pretty functional crap, probably moreso than adderall (for me at least) because it doesn't feel all giddy. i'm alright with it. reminds me of 4F-MPH with less of a buzz. It doesn't dissolve in water without ethanol and heat, FYI, and a minimum dose for me to make it worth it was about 20 mg, although i'd usually go for double that.

For full disclosure, there is a route from the appropriately ring-substituted phenyloxirane to the product using sodium hydrogen cyanamide from a Polish paper. As you can imagine, it;s very similar to the sodium cyanate used in 4MAR synthesis. The problems are that it is expensive (very) and a pig to make, and because it isn't stable, you have to make and use. The Chinese won't supply it and Sigma's prices (and check out the MSDS on their page) mean that like MXE (for example) you need to dedicate plant to making it. So while it LOOKS good (2 steps), the NaHNCN synthesis takes several steps.

So I guess some crazy Chinese might go for it, they won't when so many simplest things work. P-me phenmetrazine is a serotonin releaser so combined with the m-F, it is likely to work.... but I don't know about the MAOI activity, but I would assuredly go through animal models before tasting.

so its not really euphoric, and lasts very long and you cant sleep on it? what kind of a crap is this! if i want stimulation and getting things done, ill have coffee or any energy drink without the euphoria and stimulation to much significance. i dont really see much point doing this one honestly

look it's a dopaminergic drug unlike caffeine - it will get you wired but it's not methamphetamine alright? you're not going to feel like god's little archangel on it. for me this does stuff that i consider useful but for you, who knows - just try it or leave the idea of it alone. i'm not buying it again til i'm at an ADD rock bottom, that's all. caffiene gives me anxiety and I can't accomplish shit on it, that's why i happen to like these types of drugs.

Clubcard: thank you for updating with the chemistry but honestly you are light years ahead of me here. makes me wonder, but i guess i'll just await the market. thank you for keeping us updated tho.

look it's a dopaminergic drug unlike caffeine - it will get you wired but it's not methamphetamine alright? you're not going to feel like god's little archangel on it. for me this does stuff that i consider useful but for you, who knows - just try it or leave the idea of it alone. i'm not buying it again til i'm at an ADD rock bottom, that's all. caffiene gives me anxiety and I can't accomplish shit on it, that's why i happen to like these types of drugs.

Clubcard: thank you for updating with the chemistry but honestly you are light years ahead of me here. makes me wonder, but i guess i'll just await the market. thank you for keeping us updated tho.

caffeine gives you anxiety but stimulants do not? they both irritate me if they last too long except stimulants can give euphoria too unlike caffeine which is always the fun part. i was hoping this shit gives euphoria, but it seems people dont report too much good so far and even you dont seem too enthusiastic about buying it anytime soon.

caffeine gives you anxiety but stimulants do not? they both irritate me if they last too long except stimulants can give euphoria too unlike caffeine which is always the fun part. i was hoping this shit gives euphoria, but it seems people dont report too much good so far and even you dont seem too enthusiastic about buying it anytime soon.

Nobody has tasted the caffeine analogues apart from istradefylline, a treatment for parkinsonian symptoms.

caffeine is an antagonist at all four Adenosine receptor subtypes. That is the sites stimulation and anxiety are mediated. The QSAR of the Xanthines is well known. It is an overlooked area for 'research chemicals' but not in medicines.

so caffeine is one the most potent main compounds to affect sites of anxiety and stimulation and yet almost every person uses it. i dont get it.
yes, i understand people want to be stimulated in times like mornings, but is that one of the drives for them to also always seek alternatives for anxiety and complain to doctors about their anxiety issues and depression?
i can say, retards.

so caffeine is one the most potent main compounds to affect sites of anxiety and stimulation and yet almost every person uses it. i dont get it.
yes, i understand people want to be stimulated in times like mornings, but is that one of the drives for them to also always seek alternatives for anxiety and complain to doctors about their anxiety issues and depression?
i can say, retards.

Like many others, I can't stand caffeine - makes me sooo nauseous, jittery, gives me headaches, can't concentrate, etc. Love the taste of coffee but have to be dead a$$ tired (like not slept for days) to use it. But I'm desperate for motivation. Haven't even showered in over a week, that's how much I care to do stuff :( Fingers crossed for cyclazodone...