• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Which RCs are probably not illegal under the analogs act in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentience

Bluelighter
I did a quick search, and something relevant might be burried but I couldnt find anything that asks this question specifically?

Can we compile a list of RCs that are believed to be legal to possess in the US as long as you are not selling them as a food or drug?

And on a related note.....Are there any active chemicals that are found in common psychedelic plants that are found to be psychedelic but are not yet illegal when separated from the rest of the plant? For example, in San Pedro and Peyote there are other chemicals in there that are active besides mescaline but its mostly mescaline that is controlled.

Just curious about this.

And on a related note.....Are there any active chemicals that are found in common psychedelic plants that are found to be psychedelic but are not yet illegal when separated from the rest of the plant? For example, in San Pedro and Peyote there are other chemicals in there that are active besides mescaline but its mostly mescaline that is controlled.

Just curious about this.

salvia?

Specifically illegal in some states, don't guess if you don't know.

The Federal Analogue Act means all drugs are illegal if packaged within a device/medium that is ready to consume.

I'm certainly not a legal expert, but I would assume that all RC's are illegal due to the FAA.

Well that sucks.

What kind of charges might somebody be facing if they imported some JWH powder from an overseas lab?

Well that sucks.

What kind of charges might somebody be facing if they imported some JWH powder from an overseas lab?

I don't think you'd get any charges at all, you'd just not get your stuff and some Customs officer would end up in a mighty bad panic attack. =D

People buy schedule drugs from overseas all the time, I haven't heard of anyone having anything happen to them, other than receiving the "I took yer drugs!" letter from Customs.

PS: we're not really here to help you buy drugs and get away with it... so I'm going to close this for now. If any mods think this would do better in a different forum please move it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.