• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mucinex Dm CWE, DXM?

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
ok well i have these mucinex DM pills Maximum strength with 1200mg of guaifenesin, and 60 mg of dextromethorphan(DXM)HBr and im thinking of cold water extracting the guaifenesin from the DXM and then eating the Dxm?

Here is a chart from Erowid saying of the water soultable products.

Table 3: Differential Solubility Data
Substance~Cold H2O~Hot H2O
DXM HBr: ~ Soluble (1.5 Percent) ~ Soluble (25 Percent)
DXM free base: ~ Insoluble ~ Insoluble
Guaifenesin ~ Slightly (1g/20ml) ~ Soluble
d-Pseudoephedrine HCl ~ Soluble ~ Soluble
d-Pseudoephedrine free base ~ Slightly ~ Slightly
Acetaminophen ~ Insoluble ~ Soluble
Propylene Glycol ~ Miscible ~ Miscible
Polyethylene Glycol 400 ~ Soluble ~ Soluble

So im thinkink of CWE the guaifenesin about 3 times and just draining the water and keeping the other(slop goo) of the pill?
Anyone think this will work?

Im thinking of either eating the goo? or letting it dry out to pure powder to snort being almost mostly DXM?

Edit: im testing it right now i measured out 40ml of water and put the water into the mini fridge right now, i chrushed the pills to fine powder, and plan on using a coffee filter.

My hypothesis is that the water will take the guaifenesin, and leave the dxm in the coffee filter to eat or snort(if let sit to dry out).

Last edited:
This isn't really constructive, but just go get pure DXM, its really cheap...I know guaifeneson can make one really sick, so I can't figure out how trying to cold water extract DXM which you can buy legally is worth the trouble.

Have the Easter Bunny help you... he's always hopped up on something. Meth'd up staying up all night leaving eggs n shit in peoples baskets.

Spend easter with your kids, not all fucked up on DXM, you are supposed to remember their holidays and time spent with them during them

If you are on house arrest order some DXM only products via the internet and have it delivered. You get dumber by the day.

If these are all you've got --- I second reading a book. And it sounds like the experiment is arising from the only thing you can reason to even be partially abusable in your parent's medicine cabinet.

I know!!!!!
Can't other people go out and buy you some Robitussin?
All you have to do is tell them you have a really bad cough and what kind to buy.

And maybe a lie or two, the good ol' "I'll pay you back, I promise" routine.

If you ate the 'goo' you just ate a bunch of Guaifensin.
You looked up the solubilities and decided to ignore them?
If DXM is highly soluble would that lead you to believe it DISSOLVES into water?

Also, the Guaifensin being slighty soluble.. it says 1g/20ml.. how much water are you using to dissolve all those pills in? If you're using 100mls you will be consuming 5gs of Guaif. Just be aware of what you're doing.. or at least a little more aware than you are now. 8)

If you mix bleach and ammonia in an enclosed bathroom and breathe the vapors you will get suuuuuper high.

Have the Easter Bunny help you... he's always hopped up on something. Meth'd up staying up all night leaving eggs n shit in peoples baskets.

Spend easter with your kids, not all fucked up on DXM, you are supposed to remember their holidays and time spent with them during them

Yea, no shit. Your kid should come before a shitty DXM high. My husband and I spent the entire day with our kid, took her to the park, played let her run around and did all kinds of fun shit. I like going to the park with her, I enjoy acting like a kid again. That's sad, I feel bad for your kid. I know you're young but what you're doing is selfish. Save getting high for when the kiddo goes to grandma and grandpas for an overnight. I am not trying to be preachy, but your kid will grow up before you know it and even at young ages know and understand more than you think.

Alprazolam is a fucking liar. We know hes a dumbass/retard/fucking annoying as shit already...he's made that clear in just about every thread/post he has ever made ranging from smoking/sniffing his vics and tramadols to reccommending a 1/4 gram of heroin for your first shot/dose ever.

he says hes married...but in other posts he's always talkin about his girlfriend etc...

he says he owns his own house-but clearly this is a CHILD...yeah you bought your own house, we beleive that

he says he has a kid...a 2 year old at that?

he sounds like hes fuckin 15 years old but says he's 18

theres no doubt in my mind he has the mental capacity of a 15 year old if that

The thought of this kid actually be raising a child is mind blowing. That childs life will undoubtable be complete SHIT. this will be the dumbest kid ever pretty mcuh predestined for failure

but honestly do you guys actually think any of this is true?

Please man...there is no way any shit you say is even close to true. you are on house arrest now? thats why you are trying to figure out how you can get high with the bullshit in your medicine cabinet>? you own your own house but can't afford to buy 1 pill?

but the real question...FUCK man...you already got people petitioning for you to leave this site, why are you staying??? enlighten me...I have no fucking idea.

He is just a lost soul in the world of drugs that need severe guidance.
But due to his arrogance, he is going to suffer in my eye.

He also just got rippped off in a drug deal by being sold a pill with the makings scratched off so it couldn't be i.d'd... How does that happen while on house arrest?

Whenever I see a thread started by Alprazolam, I know I am in for a lot of laughter.