• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mucinex Dm CWE, DXM?

ok it's been awhile since ive started this thred and i just did the extraction last night i used 7 and 1/2 teaspoons which is 35ml over water letting only less then 2 grams of guaif go into the solution, but im wondering how much dxm went into the solution it only say 1.5 percent what does that mean 1 grram or only like 1 fifth percent did? im confused can anyone help me thanks?

If you mix bleach and ammonia in an enclosed bathroom and breathe the vapors you will get suuuuuper high.

I've heard this too. Even if you're on house arrest you should be able to find these things in your laundry room. It's the best kept secret in the world of substance abuse. Don't tell your friends or there won't be any mustard gas left for any of us other junkies

Lmao haha. I refuse to believe u have a kid. The thought process behind procreation would of been 2 much 4 u n I don't see a post asking how that's done so I doubt u accomplished it. Ps if u rlly wanna get high don't wait 4 the gas 2 mix just plug both.

Chlorine gas, not mustard but anyway...

Probably the best way would be do use alot of cold water, which will dissolve everything except for the acetaminophen, which is the only really dangerous thing in there. A CWE won't seperate water soluable substances. It would be the water you want to use here, not the goo

I will update asap

SWIM took 6 of the 60mg Mucinex ( the one's swiy's talking about. With the yellow extended release top and white instant release bottom) and CWE the guaifenesin.

(You May Want to Skip This Section)
IDEAS ON IT:
First, LIGHTEN THE MOOD with something that has no cross tolerance and isn't too hard on the liver. It's much better to trip in a good mood.
Second, I haven't yet tried it but, I think it'd be best, if you have enough, to throw out all the extended release (Yellow Stuff). It already takes a while to kick in and you would hypothetically get a stronger, although shorter, trip if SWIY only took the white. You'd have to simply, obtain a razor and get all the white layer; it chips off easily. They are almost exactly 75% extended release(Yellow part) so swiy would only get about 25%; so 15 mg per pill, if only using the instant (white part). This would take about 25 pills to get to a trip-worthy amount. Apparently, packs of 42 are easy to steal, just take the security sticker off.
. Third, I haven't tried this yet either but the chart from the beginning of the thread says SWIY will lose 1.5% of the DXM and a gram(1000mg) of Guaif. for every 20 mL in Cold Water, BUT would lose 25% DXM and All of the guaifesine with a Hot Water Extraction. According to the chart, you would lose some DXM but at least it would be totally free of the guaifesine.
I know this whole thing is retarded, because anyone could just buy pure DXM offline, but if SWIY wants free stuff, and hates chugging syrup; this is the way to go.

SWIMS EXPERIENCE
(Using both layers (White&Yellow)):
After CWE, SWIM ate the remaining goo. Swim also took 600mg of gabapentin to lighten the mood. The goo has kind of a bitter/harsh taste but easily washed down.
Ultimately a SUCCESS!
The CWE, based on SWIMS experience, took most of the guaif out (PROBABALY WOULD TAKE ALL OF IT IF SWIY LET THE WATER DRAIN & EVAPORATE AND ATE THE POWDER); Larger doses (360mg+ DXM) may come with slight stomach discomfort.
SWIM had mostly CEV but also noticed quite a bit of OEV as it is the middle of the night so it all blends. It wasn't overwhelming at all, which made SWIM suspect losing more DXM than expected but I was tripping. Sense of time was very off. Just tripped a little and felt excited/happy, so overall it seems like SWIM only reached the first plateu, which is dissapointing considering SWIM had almost 360mgs. Possible the extended release screws it up, BUt more likely that I lost DXM in the extraction. Still worked well enough. SWIY WILL lose some of the DXM in the process. There's no avoiding it. SWIM only had slight runs, but bowel movement was infrequent. (IT WAS PROBABALY BECAUSE SWIM ATE THE GOO INSTEAD OF LETTING ALL THE WATER LEAVE>>guaifenesin is potent<<) SWIM thinks he's pretty sensitive to guaifenesin personally, but as long as SWIM does CWE, you shouldn't have to even worry about it. I'd bet SWIY could reach 3rd plateau with only slight naseua, as long as you get that shite out. Just remember it doesn't really matter how much water you use, cuz all SWIY wants is the solids.

SWIM has a fuck load of these so he's going to use hot water and only the white layer just for the sake of purity and a concentrated trip and I will update once I know more for certain.

Last edited:
UPDATING:
Holy SHiT
DO NOT TRY A HOT WATER EXTRACTION.
Okay so Swim almost died.
My theory is that hot water somehow ruins guaifesine solubility by preventing it from breaking free of the binding agents. I have no idea but Swim tried what he said and got a horribly large dose of guaif. Puked guts out till he, by the luck of God, literally ran into some anti vomiting pills, used by swiys grandpa when he had cancer. Still had huge shock to Nervous system and just wanted to die.
Do Not Try Hot Water.

correction

Since this website is meant to help and not to insult I will attempt at helping.
Omg, Alp. is so fucking annoying, not to mention *cough* a lier *cough*. I am 15 and looking for these answers for a legit purpose (unlike Alp. for that matter) I am questioning a lot of 'stuff' in my life and looking for the enlightenment brought upon by a psychedelic trip. On the other hand, this retard is just looking for a quick fix, what a loser/junky. Spend time with your family (I say family because I do not believe any girl would fall for, and let herself be impregnated by such a LOSER, so basically I do not believe he has a kid).

-Find some help, your friend, Tetris

Last edited: