• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies: how many of you like to give head?

I genuinely like giving head, and it's not just because I know it gives the male pleasure either I just love sucking cock.
Prior to learning how to relax the gag reflex I didn't really enjoy it but now that I have it's one of my favourite acts.

Sucking my partners cock is one of my all time favourite things to indulge in.

I get so sexual seeing him writhing around like crazy whilst his cock is deep in my moist mouth.

Love love love it!

This one is for the girls.. How many of you love giving head?
i personally love it... nothing quite as good as holding a cock in my hands (lol)

A lot of girls I know absolutely HATE it but ive never come across one who LOVES it like I do...

Thoughts?

I absolutely love giving head, but I don't like giving it to the guy I'm with.

This one is for the girls.. How many of you love giving head?
i personally love it... nothing quite as good as holding a cock in my hands (lol)

A lot of girls I know absolutely HATE it but ive never come across one who LOVES it like I do...

Thoughts?

I love it. Not like I wantto go out and suck anyone off but when I'm with someone, I love it and I've become amazing at it! ?

I genuinely like giving head, and it's not just because I know it gives the male pleasure either I just love sucking cock.
Prior to learning how to relax the gag reflex I didn't really enjoy it but now that I have it's one of my favourite acts.

I found beneficial after effects of deep throating include improving my singing abilities. ?

Got blow jobs three different times last night. Once in a bathroom, then in the car on the way home, then of course at home + home base sex. No request on my part and she's quite good at it.

Just seems a little manipulative to me is all.

If I was asked to do the dishes because my girlfriend didn't want to, I would do it just because she didn't want to. It'd feel strange getting a blowjob as payment for that, I'd rather at least pretend she was doing it because she wanted to do something to make me feel good, instead as a chore was doing to get out of doing some less appealing chore.

Although your system seems like you'd get more blowjobs by the end of the day. Which is always a good thing.

I agree that sex should always be about mutually wanting stuff to happen and knowing the other person wants to do stuff for you cos they desire you. Feeling like it's so they can get somwthing else out of it is a massive turn off!

I have an intense desire to suck cock all the time. Not only do I drain my husbands cock almost daily, but he knows I drain his buddies cocks as well. For me it's the ultimate sex act to take a mans cock and make luv to it with my mouth. What I find amazing is my husbands cum tastes different as do his 2 buddies. My husband loves watching me pleasure his friend and I swallow every drop.

I love it but i only started liking it when i first meet my boyfriend BG before him i hated it, but now its like a total turn on and i most say i enjoy doing it because my boyfriend says that I'm the best his ever had his 7 years older so that means a lot lol he calls me his personal SupaHead

After 30 years of being married, sucking his cock is something i really enjoy doing. His cock gives me a lot of pleasure. Whether he is watching TV or driving down the road i'm always wanting to suck his cock. Sometimes its a little risky, because the last public sucking i gave was on a flight when he and I were going on vacation.

I'm extremely enthusiastic about giving head. Even if I don't feel like having sex when my man does, I'll give him a blowjob if he allows it. My favorite thing to do is deep throat, and I've been able to do it since I started. I prefer bigger cocks because of this, because it's hard for a "short" man to cum down my throat (which is probably one of the best feelings ever for me when it comes to sex). I don't really care if a guy is shaved or not, but I like he fuzz a lot and it's kind of satisfying when I accidentally pull on a guy's hair and cause him pain.
But the crappy thing is, I have TMJD (Temporal Mandibular Joint Displacement) so my jaw gets tired very easily and sometimes it gets stuck so I can't open my mouth as wide as I need to. :(

I just love to have him get rock hard and take him in my mouth. I always take a guy deep and I get turned on when he cums down my throat. The whole thing is so intimate, sexy and exciting!

^Wow glad you bumped that thread, what a great read
HOF!!

Wow I love itttt! It's my favorite bedroom activity :) my husband and I have sex almost daily and we start almost every session that way. We just had our fourth child and I was blowing him a couple days later because I wanted to mess around a bit. I love when he grabs my head and jams it down my throat and I slob all over him it's the best. I love when he tells me he's about to cum and it shoots down my throat and I keep sucking it all up it makes me so wet and sometimes that's all I need. I think it's the domination factor and seeing him lose himself and bring him to his knees that does it for me. He dominates me mostly in the bedroom and that's how I like it so when I do it to him it's the best. I love sucking dick lol