• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies: how many of you like to give head?

Definitely.

I find it funny when a guy harps on about how he doesn't "trust women" and then entrusts me with his cock, in my mouth.... LOL

Something just doesn't add up about that ;)

I've gotta admit I adore doing that, with the right person of course. A guy can tell when a woman is enthusiastic about it and really loving doing that because we do it sooo much better than women who don't really care for it all that much and just kind of go at it in a utilitarian boring sort of way. <3 ;) I fact, I did this yesterday to a good "friend with benefits". This is a guy who has a difficult time "coming" that way, but he lost it right in my mouth. Good times, good times....!!

I love love love to chow box. Mmmmmmmm. I really get off on getting my gf off and she deffffinitely gives me great feedback and repays it in spades. No hangups for either of us. I love wearing her legs like a scarf. I really like just leaning over into her ear and talking reallly dirty to her and getting her revved up and squirming before the pants even come off. So gratifying to be able to turn someone on using just my voice. I also love 69'ing and just nomming the hell out of her so I can feel her moaning while I'm down her throat.

Fuuuuuuuckkkk...I'm getting all revved up here just thinking about it.

So yeah, nothing like being able to please the woman I love while doing something I enjoy

:)

Last edited:
some girls see it as a degrading act and I guess from a few perspectives I might understand how. I however, see it as almost a dominating act. When youre in control of something so vital to a man as his orgasm it is one of the best feelings, i guess if you cant be in control of anything else, why not have fun manipulating his pleasure DOME

Exactly :D

i remember not liking it much when i was younger , my older sister told me i would when its the right person(s).. that seems to be how its worked out..

Yeah, some of ya'll are looking a little too deeply at that statement.

This is more the gist of it:
See, the secret is, if my girlfriend asks me to do the dishes and doesn't offer a blowjob, I'll do them anyway because I want to help her out, and if I ask for a blowjob without offering to do the dishes, she'll probably give it to me anyway because she likes doing that, so both halves of the exchange would've been offered freely regardless ... vocalizing it as an exchange ("if you do this I'll do that") is just a shorthand way of saying "I'd really like to do this, and I want to give you the opportunity to do something that you generally like to do too, how does that sound?"

It's an exchange of gifts. It's not a loan.
My bf gets plenty of blowjobs just because I like sucking his dick. :)

And frankly, usually the offer is more like thanking him for him doing something for me, not in order to get him to be obliged to do anything or to "keep a tally" or anything like that. Usually it's because I'm asking him for a backrub. I have a terrible, fucked up back and my spine is degenerating like a 70 year old woman, but I'd feel like a total asshole asking him to give me back and neck rubs allllll the time without giving him something else in return. So it's usually "huuuuunnny? wanna do me a faaaaaavor? *giggle*" I know he's more than happy to give me a backrub anyhow (and he'll do it without a word being said when I get home from my 12 hour shifts on my feet at work), but he's more than more than happy to get a blowjob in return. ;) So given that I need backrubs and like giving head, and he likes getting head, we're all coming out ahead. I'm just coming out a little more ahead I guess. Head head head. (said it enough times? lol)

Now that that's been belabored... lol

I love it but I can't do it very long because my jaw dislocates and I'm in pain for days after. I still do it sometimes, I just wish that wasn't the case. :(

A very pleasant alternative which I actually like a lot more is giving a handjob with oil, specifically coconut oil. My God... it's soooo sexy. It's a little better than head, imo, just because I can sit back and watch the facial expressions he makes as he writhes around in pleasure.. mmmmm... but giving head is good because I can taste him.

My god.. I'm so turned on now. Fuck this thread! *runs away*

I love giving a blow. I usually strip him down while he is watching tv on the bed and we watch together while I suck his dick.

I love giving head to my SO...but before him it was more of a chore. Now i really get into it..I even learned to deep throat

Definitely.

I find it funny when a guy harps on about how he doesn't "trust women" and then entrusts me with his cock, in my mouth.... LOL

Something just doesn't add up about that ;)

Lol, your on fire!

I'm still a bit iffy about placing my Wang in a females mouth ..... some be crazy!

I'm not sure life is worth living without my 2ft-Sativa.

I'm pretty sure I've got half a bar on after reading this thread.

I cant say I like anything better than my neatly trimmed man tool being gobbled down by my girls eager mouth, I cant say we have arrived at the 4X a day mark yet though.

Might have to have a word about that..

I love love love to chow box. Mmmmmmmm. I really get off on getting my gf off and she deffffinitely gives me great feedback and repays it in spades. No hangups for either of us. I love wearing her legs like a scarf. I really like just leaning over into her ear and talking reallly dirty to her and getting her revved up and squirming before the pants even come off. So gratifying to be able to turn someone on using just my voice. I also love 69'ing and just nomming the hell out of her so I can feel her moaning while I'm down her throat.

Fuuuuuuuckkkk...I'm getting all revved up here just thinking about it.

So yeah, nothing like being able to please the woman I love while doing something I enjoy

:)

Amen brother .... Amen.

nom the taste out of that box !

I love giving head <3 1. I just enjoy it. 2. It's great to make someone feel so good.

I read a Kinsey Institute study (basically "THE" go to group for anything sex related) that said only 17% genuinely love going down on a man.

I am one of the 17%. I think a lot of women say they do but they're just trying to be nice; the same with men. It's not that they dislike it, but they don't absolutely love it. Don't get your hopes down though; there's still that 17% :p

I read a Kinsey Institute study (basically "THE" go to group for anything sex related) that said only 17% genuinely love going down on a man.

I am one of the 17%. I think a lot of women say they do but they're just trying to be nice; the same with men. It's not that they dislike it, but they don't absolutely love it. Don't get your hopes down though; there's still that 17% :p
Probably because 70% of men don't know how to keep their dick clean. The other 13% just have ugly cocks.

I love giving head :)

I totally trade my boyfriend blowjobs for favors all the time, and I spose I come out ahead on that... :D

Do you ever give him head just because he likes it? I would hate my girl giving me head while I'm wondering what she wants out of it.

im not saying you do this at all but I do know girls that do