L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My man wants to watch me have sex with other men

• Thread starter curiousbutconfused
  • Start date
Sorry to be rude but no real man would want that. But then again lot of people these days make odd things normal.

^ So rather than be himself with his gf, he should deny what turns him on and act the way he thinks will make others approve of him? That's bullshit, man. There are many turn ons that don't fit the stereotype of what a man should be. Real men are confident in who they are and don't give a fuck what others think. Insecure men look to ideals of what makes a man because they need that to confirm who they are.

Its not about 'comm'. Theres no fetish in the world thats common with everyone. But yes its a known fetish and lot of men have it and yes its a big turn on. If your man really wants it. He won't be guilty about it. Here's a way. Tell him you don't want to do it cause u can't be with anyone else, but you can dirty talk about such stuff for him. And eventually he will ask you to do it in real. Then tell him that you'll take it slowly. First kiss another guy/french kiss and wait for a while to make sure it doesn't affect him-though it won't it'll make hm happy you did that purely for him. Then slowly being naked with another man. Then eventually having sex.

Its not about 'comm'. Theres no fetish in the world thats common with everyone. But yes its a known fetish and lot of men have it and yes its a big turn on. If your man really wants it. He won't be guilty about it. Here's a way. Tell him you don't want to do it cause u can't be with anyone else, but you can dirty talk about such stuff for him. And eventually he will ask you to do it in real. Then tell him that you'll take it slowly. First kiss another guy/french kiss and wait for a while to make sure it doesn't affect him-though it won't it'll make hm happy you did that purely for him. Then slowly being naked with another man. Then eventually having sex.

Danny7997 is totally right! No one should feel guilty for having a fetish, we are talking about grown guys and girls here! As long as your fetish is legal and won't hurt another people feelings, then you should go all the way with your sex fun!

You have to understand the psychology behind why Is Men bring this into play...The most intense Male Orgasm is Through Sperm
competition. If another Male's sperm gets close to your Mates Vagina or the thought of it will make the Primary Male ejaculate up to 30% more semen thus the most intense orgasm a guy can have is if another male is brought into the situation. This should help us understand why would consider another guy near our Wife. It's about our Orgasm!

If he were to freak out afterward, it will be his own fault.......

Sure, that's definitely true....too bad knowledge of appropriate blame CAN'T STOP BULLETS!!! Or even just bad decisions.

So let's just....ya know....pray OP's bf is stable, emotionally.

I would never want to do this with a girl i truly wanted a long term relationship with. WAYYYY too many complications can and will arise. Maybe with a girl i was dating for a little and i didnt really plan on marriage with.

Just my take on things, hope it helps your decision.

Haley I have posted recently on this subject. Would you kindly share? As my wife and are researching this idea of a so called "swingset".

My husband is very much into letting other men touch me. He enjoys the incredible excitement that I get from not only being able to fuck any one I want but also participate. We enjoy, however it isn't for everybody.

I'm a cuckold, not gay or bi, my wife dates other men for sex, and comes home to me afterward. I love the idea that my wife is attractive to other men, and she feels free to have sex with them when ever she wants to, knowing her loving husband is home waiting for her. She enjoys it and so do I. Nuf Sed.

Well this is an interesting one and i'm curious as to how common this is.

My man and I have been in a relationship for 3+ years. Our sex life is great (always has been) and we live together. (BTW I'm female and have dreamed of a threesome with him and another man from time to time)

About 6 months ago he mentioned a fantasy he has, to watch me having sex with another man (possibly more than one simultaneously) and possibly join in on the act.

At first, I was worried because I thought it was a type of cheating and thought a lot of guilt would come out of it, as I'm very loyal and i would never cheat on him. But as we talked about it, I started to open up to the idea and thought it would be fun, and to fulfil his fantasy, hell yeah why not, as long as it doesnt wreck our relationship.
Nothing came of it, although I can tell that it turns him on when he thinks about it or when it comes up when we're in the sack.

Fast forward to 6 months later (now) and he still thinks about it, and he tells me that its quite often. He wants me to have sex with other men while he watches, he wants to join in, he even wants to try it himself.

My question is, is this common among men??
Now a days it is common. I wish I could join u.

I wouldn't say it is that common.

I have been sexually active and most the time not in relationships for a very long time now and my numbers are pretty high.

I had one friend ask me to fuck his gf in front of him and she didn't fancy it and neither did I so it didn't happen. He called me a pussy and her a bitch. I did fuck her a few months later by myself after they broke up so it wasn't that she didn't want to sleep with me so much as she though it was weird he wanted to watch and jackoff as did I.

I had another friend ask to swing and I agreed but I ended up just fucking his gf and my gf at the same time and he just watched and didn't jack his dick. We all felt kinda akward as we were going to go in seperate rooms so both women were like "can you try to cum fast this is weird?" and yeah we got it done quick and we were all like wtf. It was definitily what we all signed up for even though 3 out of 4 people enjoyed themselves, it wasn't good for that friendship and we are not friends anymore.

All I can really say is my personal experiences and sometimes this type of things straight ruins friendships and relationships. I am a person who always says do not do anything you feel uncomfortable with in the bedroom

My husband and I share an open marriage and it works well for us. I am a sex freak and even at 55 yrs old i still love sex a lot. My husband is slowing down a bit but even after some great sex with my man, I still desire more and often call my regular lover to come help me out. My husband loves that I'm so open about who I sleep with, sometimes getting laid right next to him. When i travel for work, I always have a man in waiting. And often considerably younger than me just to keep up. I may be a small lady but I love lots of sex.

I think it's more common with older or more secure guys. My wife and I were involved in a random mfm which turned into more of me watching. His was a lot bigger than mine and I was intimidated, jealous and hornier than I had ever been. Seeing her come so fast and so many times made me lose all confidence. I had never heard her come like that. Once we got on with our life I was coming prematurely for over a year. I couldn't get the image of his big penis in her and her sounds out of my head and I would come.
We never did it again but years later I would love to watch her get pleasured like that again.