• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tramadol and hydroxyzine

You were right justtakethat. I had double vision for hrs cause that much hydroxizine. I'm sticking to my 50 st night. I can take 50 X 3 day but it makes me too sleepy but does work well with Kolonopin to keep my beastly anxiety down. Good call

You were right justtakethat. I had double vision for hrs cause that much hydroxizine. I'm sticking to my 50 st night. I can take 50 X 3 day but it makes me too sleepy but does work well with Kolonopin to keep my beastly anxiety down. Good call
Dam double vision is the worst

Yes it is. Couldn't type or watch tv or play guitar. Just sat here listening to music. I find 50 works well taken 30 min before Dilaudid does boost it a bit.

I talked my psychiatrist into prescribing me a 100x25mg today. I wonder if it really works as well with tramadol as it does with other opiates, since tramadol needs to be o-desmethylated by CYP2D6 which Hydroxizine supposedly inhibits.

Yes it is. Couldn't type or watch tv or play guitar. Just sat here listening to music. I find 50 works well taken 30 min before Dilaudid does boost it a bit.
lol just close one eye. I got one of them pirate things.

Last edited:
^ Hydrazine doesn't help much with Tramadol due that reason but works well with Nucynta.