• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Lacing joints with smack

I don't think thats point though. If smoking it in the cigarette will work why not give it ago. A bag is only £10-20. We're not all dying in a gutter begging for change.

I would put it in a blunt and put it in the first half of the blunt that is burning up. It wastes a hell of a lot but it works. I've put a tad bit in my volcano vaporizer and that seems to work much much better.

I'm tempted to do this just so I can be stood outside the club casually smoking a bit of smack...

I'm tempted to do this just so I can be stood outside the club casually smoking a bit of smack...

Seriously, most clubs really don't care when and wear you do your drugs in their place; its part of the business they provide. Most bathrooms around here in clubs have rails practically meant for doing lines off of, but then again this is San Fransisco, and meth is super-popular in the gay clubs I'm usually in and would never ever do a line off such an un-sanitary area. That is what your boy-toy's ass is for! 8)

You can only smoke tar....

china white or whatever is HCL which wont work..

^ or brown... but look at my post above. Expensive, yes, but doable.

Never personally tried smoking H. But some people prefer to chase it, or lace whatever else they're smoking on. Definitely preference. But I agree with everyone who said it would be a waste. I think you wouldn't get as much out of it as any other method. Personally, IV was my favorite. The rush is great. Do you get a rush from smoking H off of foil?

Not that it helps the OP's question, but wasn't heroin laced pot called "Thai stick"? Or am I thinking of something else?

^ Yes it's just a thai strain, actually the pot is wrapped around a little wood stick, hence its name.

^^Yes, that is my understanding of it, too... Just a bunch of really good buds from Thailand skewered on a big stem...

Not that it helps the OP's question, but wasn't heroin laced pot called "Thai stick"? Or am I thinking of something else?

Thai stick is both a strain and a product. The strain is a very pure thai landrace derived sativa, and a "thai stick" is sort of a flower arrangement of buds on a skewer tied up. Some internet sources mention them being dipped in opium, but that's an urban legend for the most part.

Remember that it's going to melt and stuff too

^ or brown... but look at my post above. Expensive, yes, but doable.

brown is stepped on Tar mixed with a cut and sold to people, or am i just lost cuz im from the east cost? and i get china white all the time.. cant get tar if i tried here

^ I'm from Western Europe, so we get for the most part brown sugar, a brown to beige powder.

a few foolish friends of mine, with no opiate tolerance, smoke east coast USA powder off foil and say they feel effects.
is it placebo?
are they getting 10% or less of the product into themselves? or are they getting none, as they diamorphine is destroyed by the heat?

Direct flame does work though (with uk brown at least).

Sometimes if I have gear to waste I put half a point under the stone in a crack pipe and smoke it.

why would anyone want to waste gear tho? i just dont understand..