• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Lacing joints with smack

IAmJacksUserName

Bluelighter
A friend, who has never tried heroin, heard that you can mix powder into a joint and smoke it. She wants to try it that way, but it seems like it would be an incredible waste. Is it even possible to get high this way?

prob be a waste... you might injest a little orally just from hitting the joint but odds are it will burn up too quick... if you want to smoke it take a pair of needle nose pliers "to hold the tinfoil it gets very hot" a square of thick tinfoil folded up a straw and a lighter. sprinkle a little at a time on the foil and light it until it smokes and from the top suck up the smoke with the straw.... ull figure it out

yeah chasing it pretty easy and problably the safest way to take H, least chance of OD etc/

^ Do you put the lighter in front of the dope or under the foil?

Don't smoke it in a joint, you vaporize it when 'chasing' it off foil, you don't apply direct heat to it it'll just burn up the heroin and waste it. Just get her to do a little bump or chase a few hits if she really wants to try it. Better yet don't let her try it, you could be saving her alot of pain and agony and possibly her life.

u dont hold the flame near the foil put it a few inchs under so it vapes as slow as possible, i wouldnt reccomend any other method of doing it tbh if she wants to try it safely.

Heroin can be smoked in a hand rolled cigarette. Actually it's a very traditional way of ingestion within the Heroin using population in Turkiye. People favor it because it's much more socially accepted by users of other various softer drugs like cannabis. Another reason for people to favor it is the fact that, it takes much longer for one to get addicted this way plus when they get addicted, the withdrawal seems quite more manageable, less painful in comparison to the other routes of ingestion.
It definitely is a wasteful way to use this substance, on the other hand, I think it's a good way to experience it for the first time because the rookie will get high gradually and controlling the dosage will be much easier. This way, it becomes much harder for the rookie to get sick or ingest more than intended, to OD on their first go.
It even has a name, it's called "koreks/ korex".

KS78 said:
Another reason for people to favor it is the fact that, it takes much longer for one to get addicted this way plus when they get addicted, the withdrawal seems quite more manageable, less painful in comparison to the other routes of ingestion.

This is bullshit.
It takes longer to get addicted? Maybe because you burn up 90% of your heroin this way.
Withdrawal seems more manageable because instead of coming off a half gram shooting habit where you get 100% of that half gram, you are burning up 90% of that half gram.
Who has a worse withdrawal? The person taking half a gram of H a day or a person taking a point of heroin a day??

^^Makes sense. If conservation isn't of the biggest concern, don't see why not try it. On the other hand, I still think snorting a very small line would be the smarter and safer way to approach it...

This is bullshit.
It takes longer to get addicted? Maybe because you burn up 90% of your heroin this way.
Withdrawal seems more manageable because instead of coming off a half gram shooting habit where you get 100% of that half gram, you are burning up 90% of that half gram.

Yes, that is exactly it...

This is bullshit.
Who has a worse withdrawal? The person taking half a gram of H a day or a person taking a point of heroin a day??

I think that is the point he is getting at.

If it is White heroin you need to add something, in Sweden we add "Koffazon" to make it "smokable" or so it runs downward the foil.
If its brown u wont need anything added but u always wanna smoke it on foil so it runs downward and leaves a smoke trail.

Smoking Heroin in joints or whatever is a big waste....

i snorted heroin my first time and was very pleased with the effects. she might end up wasting a lot of the product if she tries to chase the dragon her first time. i think it requires a little getting used to from what i remember reading from other posters.

It's bullshit but people do it and they have reasons. It doesn't matter if their reasons don't make sense to me or you. The point that I support it for a first time user is it's safer than snorting/shooting and it gives the rookie longer time to turn back before getting any physical withdrawal in case they like the high, keep on using for a while.
I'm a needle guy myself; for a user, it makes no sense whatsoever to me to smoke it in a cigarette.

During the Vietnam War, the G.I.s used to smoke very pure white heroin in joints. Because heroin was everywhere and was so cheap, yes they wasted 90% of it but they kept getting high.

During the Vietnam War, the G.I.s used to smoke very pure white heroin in joints. Because heroin was everywhere and was so cheap, yes they wasted 90% of it but they kept getting high.

And you don't think that the US forces are getting high off their asses now a days in the highest heroin/opium producing "crescent" of the planet in human history? :!

For the OP: If its powder.... snorting is most efficient. If you have money to burn, lungs to char, and an affinity towards instant gratification compared to waiting a whole 2-5m for onset; sure, "chasing the dragon" is indeed possible, but as everyone above has stated, its pretty wasteful. Hell, I think even eating heroin and having it covert to morphine would be slightly less wasteful even! 8o

^ lol =D

You're right, afghan hash laced with opium FTW %)

There is a damn good reason why the historic Persia, in the land that is now mostly Iran, has the absolute highest opioid addiction and dependency rate per capita than any other nation in the world.