Bluelight

Thread: Hair removal cream??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hair removal cream?? 
    Steroid Discussion
    To put it bluntly, i want to use hair removal cream on my balls and was wondering if its safe? if its not safe, why is that? Is the skin on my ballsack too thin or something and will the cream pass through and cause pain or will i just enjoy being nicely baldy down there

Has anyone tried this?

2. Collapse Details

I think you'll be just fine.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    To put it bluntly, i want to use hair removal cream on my balls and was wondering if its safe? if its not safe, why is that? Is the skin on my ballsack too thin or something and will the cream pass through and cause pain or will i just enjoy being nicely baldy down there

Has anyone tried this?
    If you want to burn the shit out of your scrotum go ahead. It won't feel very nice at all and you'll probably wish you'd burned your balls with fire instead of putting the cream on if you try it. Someone please correct me if there are now hair removal creams available that do not cause a burning sensation. The last time I tried Nair and similar products they always made my skin burn because of the ingredients contained within them.

Shaving is much, much easier to do in my opinion. Just take your time with it.

4. Collapse Details

Shaving your balls looks intimidating.

Do not fear. Use shaving cream, and take a hot shower first, and the risk of nicking yourself is next to nil. Just do it slowly, and confidently. Your balls will respect you for it, and they will not have any chemical burns on them.

5. Collapse Details

those hair removal creams have a nasty stench to them and will probably burn the shit outta your nuts. I've been shaving down there for years with no harm done.

Use clippers first if your real hairy but don't let them touch the skin (they'll cut the shit out of you). Just get the excess hair off.
    Buy one of those Venus razors that women use.
    Shave while you are in the shower.
    Take your time and pay attention to detail.
    I'd avoid shaving the shaft unless completely necessary (for some reason that shit seems to sprout further up once shaved)
    Don't use creams for a few hours after you shave

I dunno, man. It seems dangerous and worrisome but its really no big deal. You'll get bumps but that just comes with the territory and if you do it daily it reduces the bump factor and its less of a chore if you shave daily as opposed to once a week or so

6. Collapse Details

If you look around you can find coupons for laser hair removal treatments. The website I work for often has hair removal deals where first time customers will get $700 worth of treatments for $50 or something. I know there are other deals out there, too.

When you compare ingrown hairs, stubble balls, and strange hair removal cream invented by a horny teen mom, laser removal in a clinic can be worth your money (if you get it on sale.)

7. Collapse Details

usually with cosmetics you'd check first on a patch of skin. that being said the skin on your scrotum is likely to be more sensitive than ordinary skin. perhaps try just a little bit first.

8. Collapse Details

shaving is a cynch.
    Why muck around with expensive product when all it takes is a cheap disposable (or your favourite shaver, if you're brave ) and non-alcoholic based cream and you're fine.

As said above: warm shower beforehand and your skin is smoothe and supple, making it much harder to cut yourself.
    You'll probably want to trim down the hairs first too, just so you can easily get your hands around where you want em.

If you're lucky, ask a friend to help

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMom View Post
    do. not. shave. balls. use a trimmer, nothing less sexy than shaved pubes. unless you are gay, then carry on. hot on a gay dude for other gay dudes.
    i'm confused. No hair = no hair, how you got there is irrelevant, aside from after/side effects (such as the encroaching shaft hair, which i can attest to :P).
    or are you just saying you don't like shaved testicles?

10. Collapse Details

I have and I prefer using it to remove ass hair too.

11. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Los Angeles California Where its hot baby!
    edited
    Last edited by versd; 03-04-2010 at 11:26. Reason: read forum guidelines please

12. Collapse Details

Steroid Discussion
    yeah but the thing is i dont want to have to shave every day, shaving my face is boring enough as it is lol. In the end ill probably end up shaving first, never tried it before, should be "interesting"

But still again, does anyone know a safe removal product?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by An Iz View Post
    If you look around you can find coupons for laser hair removal treatments. The website I work for often has hair removal deals where first time customers will get $700 worth of treatments for $50 or something. I know there are other deals out there, too.
    I'm SURE it's completely safe and harmless, but my gut instinct still says lasers + balls = no.

(though it says the same regarding razors + balls and chemical burns + balls, so I'll probably just stick with trimming)

Question though, does shaving not leave you feeling really itchy and uncomfortable when they start to grow back again? Or do you all just shave daily so that doesn't really become an issue? Though still, if there's something to shave I'd guess that it would be itchy?..

14. Collapse Details

do a test patch somewhere less umm irritating first. I'm allergic to that stuff and broke out in hives. I can't imagine that hives on your balls would be fun.

15. Collapse Details

Oh. I forgot to add a helpful tip: If you are shaving your balls, it helps to have a separate wash cloth soaked in cold water or maybe with some ice cubes in it... It helps to shrink and tighten the skin so you have less chance of cutting yourself. Also, those Gilette sensitive skin shaving cream products help out a lot. As others have said, the most important tip is to take your time, and as someone else mentioned above you want to cut away any excess hair and get as close to the skin as possible without snipping yourself.

16. Collapse Details

i knocked on wood 25 times before i started typing this: i have never cut myself the times that i have shaved my groin-party. i have found that just using a trimmer is the best way to go. but when i did shave i would trim first, then do my normal shower business and then shaved with a generous amount of shaving cream (for sensitive skin).

i would not recommend the hair removal cream.

17. Collapse Details

Hair removal creams make the hair brittle and then it breaks off, so you need to get the technique right, it generally wont just fall out, you need a scraper etc.

They are not meant to be used on genital areas, but IME it works ok if you're careful. I've had one rather painful experience when my skin was a bit sore n red and i left cream on a bit long. OUCH! Goddam that was not nice. It's best using it before you have a shower and don't leave it on too long. Bear in mind it may not work so well the first time, but you can always try again. Once you get used to doing it, should be fine, just be careful ehhh, a bit of moisturiser wouldn't hurt afterwards either!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OverDone View Post
    those hair removal creams have a nasty stench to them and will probably burn the shit outta your nuts. I've been shaving down there for years with no harm done.

Use clippers first if your real hairy but don't let them touch the skin (they'll cut the shit out of you). Just get the excess hair off.
    Buy one of those Venus razors that women use.
    Shave while you are in the shower.
    Take your time and pay attention to detail.
    I'd avoid shaving the shaft unless completely necessary (for some reason that shit seems to sprout further up once shaved)
    Don't use creams for a few hours after you shave

I dunno, man. It seems dangerous and worrisome but its really no big deal. You'll get bumps but that just comes with the territory and if you do it daily it reduces the bump factor and its less of a chore if you shave daily as opposed to once a week or so
    so for the bump issues on my pube area I use zit medication on the lil red bumps and walla gone! So, that might work for the twins....but I'm not a dude, so I have no idea if it would sting....just a quick tip for yall

19. Collapse Details

don't do it! i don't have balls myself, but i've heard the horror stories!

20. Collapse Details

Its already been said, but yeah, burns!

I tried the shit twice years ago for my eyebrows.
    Chemical burn both times

21. Collapse Details

I thought everyone had seen these reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...K?pageNumber=2

do it

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by badandwicked View Post
    I thought everyone had seen these reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...K?pageNumber=2

do it
    Thanks for sharing that link. The reviews cracked me up and put me in a better mood. For a few memorable quotes "Anyhow, all I can say is that I would not need a flame on a stick going through a dark tunnel or cave. I could simply wack my bollocks out. Yes you guessed it bright red and pretty painful."

"If you are keen player in the arts of "BDSM" or "Sadomasochism", be my guest, this product will certainly bring you pleasure. However if you are a run of the mill bloke trying to remove some unwanted hair from some unwanted places, this product will make you cry."

"However when applied to the genital region, the first couple of minutes you stand there looking at it, trying to sniff the air to see if you can smell that horrible burning hair smell (which i couldn't). You then realise after a few more moment's that your smile has changed into a very neutral position. I don't really read instructions in life. I treat them as if they were that EULA thing when you install software or start an Xbox game, and you just click next."

"very good for taking the stiffness off hardened paintbrushes. If your gentleman garden is in need of an efficient pruning, then this is the product for you. However it would be less painful if you used coarse grade carborundum, applied with a good quality De Walt power drill...The results cannot be denied, but don't try and ride your bike for a few weeks. "

23. Collapse Details

I'm very much into "manscaping," and I can tell you that, as someone with experience, the hair removal creams are absolutely not meant for the genitals.

I have had good experience with the creams on my arms and legs, chest and whatever else... and, if you can find it online (as I'm pretty sure that it's no longer sold in stores), this stuff:

NSFW:

...is even better than the regular stuff. But, again, it's not meant for the balls or your penis. It will definitely burn the very sensitive skin down there.

24. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    DO NOT PROCEED

It is by far one of the most excruciating pains with HORRIBLY disappointing results to apply hair removal cream that is not specifically made for your genital area.

It so painful, up there with Icee-Hot

Checkout the this thread
    Last edited by tricomb; 22-06-2012 at 10:40.

25. Collapse Details

You should use anti-aging cream while you're at it.

bye-bye wrinkly-hairy balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast