• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest thing to MDMA/MDA?

makaveli777

Bluelighter
... Which of these drugs would you recommend? MDAI, Methylone, or Mephedrone. I am going to put my finger down on one of them, but I haven't yet decided. I have done much much research on each of them ( a little less on methylone ) but I keep hearing different responses. Again I'm looking for the euphoria from MDMA, please help me out guys, thanks

You will NEVER get the same euphoria as MDMA with any other drug.
But if you're trying to get the closest to the euphoria as MDMA, it won't be nearly as much, but MDAI would be your best bet.

I have tried mephedrone and methylone and was rather disapointed with methylone to say the least, just made me happy, sorta full inside or satisfied feeling and talkative, not so euphoric or mdma like. Mephedrone on the other hand caught me off guard and for the 1st 30 mins or so i was buzzing very much similar to mdma, maybe smoother and quicker onset, massive eye wiggles and trails which i love, coulda fooled me to be mdma but after about a 30 min high you drop quickly and feel a strong need to redose to feel that high again, VERY ADDICTIVE and also sleep is a real problem after both of these substances im sure you've done your research.

for me mephedrone is a clear winner but its not a nice chem! leaves you empty and wanting more, wake up the morning after a rough sleep wanting more! only touch this stuff if you have good self control!

GileS

i heard MDAI and 4MMC mixed give a very mdma like experience, albeit with a shorter duration.

^^^ Yea true, nothing will give you the same high but you can get fairly close, only thing i really dont like is the massive stimulation that comes with allot of RC's close to MDMA and is the main reason i only take them at very low doses so im able to sleep.

I'm in a similar position as first poster, kinda looking for alternatives for legal, cost & other reasons. Very recently insufflated a few lines of Meph during the day at work, a line an hour for about 6 hours starting at 10am. Doses were approx 25 or 30mg each.

I agree that there are certainly similarities with mdma, & also with coke... the short duration & need to redose is very coke-y, so is the high, slightly edgy & anxiety-inducing... That slight anxious feeling will be familiar to anyone coming up on mdma, so there's another similarity. There was also a warm, comfortable feeling which predominated, & I enjoyed a strong, energetic feeling & music sound brilliant! I felt kinda horny, & am looking forward to trying this drug with my gf...

By the end of the day I'd eaten very little & 24 hours later still had very little appetite... I'm small & sensitive to chemicals, & having chuffed up no more than 180mgs over 6 hours was quite surprised to be feeling pretty rough in the evening. My heart rate remained elevated quite some time after the pyschoactive effects had worn off & I suffered an hour or so of anxiety-related chest pain, very common for me on mdma come-up or during a stressful, every-day situation. I ingested a small 2.5 mg dose of valium about 9pm & managed a relatively normal nights sleep. felt okay-ish next morning, not 100%, sorta like a mild alcohol or phet or coke hangover. It was NOT like an mdma hangover.

I reckon I could've done without the last 2 or 3 doses. I reckon 4 lines maximum, for me, about 30mg each will be fine for an evening. I'll get a couple hours of fun, plus the after-stimulation which lasted at least a couple hours after the drug had worn off. Insomnia seems less likely with lower doses.

My experience is clearly limited with Meph but I know my way around stims & psychedelics & I'm sorry to say, despite my limited experience, I agree that this substance should be banned. It's simply not safe having this stuff available to use cheaply & indisciminately regardless of age or mental health status... Mdma SHOULD be legal, so that people would be less likely to seek what I suspect may be a considerably more harmful & addictive substance, like Mephedrone.

I have not tried bk-mdma (Methylone) yet... but if & when I do I shall report back, sah!

methamphetamine is also on my list of shit to try out! Another chem to be VERY careful with, methinks!

Mephadrone is quite an intense rush and lasts longer, i hear mythelone with be a better MDMA like rish and empathy but doesn't last long.

Enjoy

SI INGWE god damn i too wish MDMA were legal... it is so amazing. A lot of you keep referring me to

speedy things like methamps which lead me to the impression that you guys like the speedy amp pills

and thats not what i'm looking for.. I've tried it (meth) and it wasnt for me. I'm looking for that wavy

euphoria rush ah its so sexy. I'm thinkin either methylone or mephedrone. no MDAI? ill get back to

you guys soon. Ill probably try meph first because it looks like the feds are all over dat shit nowww

No, dont worry buddy we KNOW what you're looking for. The simple fact is, nothing really gets the same level of all round general thumbs-upness that mdma gets & these recent substutes are definitely kinda like speedy E!

So... I can now report on my first methylone sesh at the wknd. I found it a very interesting substance, equal if not slightly stronger in equal quantities of mdma (for me & my gf anyway) & with a longer experience. My usual usage of mdma is in the very smallest quantities. I'm not fond of the full-on rush & prefer my highs to kinda creep in. Ive always had breaks & kept my dosage down, despite nearly 20 years of experience with mdma, & I'm still quite capable of feeling the magic on low doses. My ideal dosages of pure, chrystal mdma is 25mg an hour. I rarely go for more than 4 or 6 hours, so my average doses are pretty low... I'm just senstive to chems & I'm a fit, lean 50 kgs. I've only on perhaps 3 occassions had what I'd call a binge Lol In Ibiza one night we started early & ended late & I did 2 pills in quarters, & a week later we did one & a half... That was a binge! Another time I kept the 25 mg an hour up for enough time to use up about 300 mgs... London fest with Faithless, stayed up all night & well into Sunday! I think I may have push the boat out once more, but I dont remember it...

Anyway... myself & my gf began with 50mgs in rizla 5:30pm, crunched between teeth & swallowed fast with water, this about an hour after a 3mg tongue dab to test for wierd reactions. We went for a walk in the park. The usual familiar lightness of being set in at about the usual time, within 20 minutes & I felt as if I felt at that point as if I'd discovered an identical substitute to mdma. We walked & talked & enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, returning home at the hour mark to ingest a further 25 mgs. I think this perhaps a slight mistake as some aspects of the experience later became a bit irritating & they may have been less obvious & more shortlived had the further dose not been administered. But, as I say we felt great at that time so, off we went, back out side with a total 75mgs in us.

Again we enjoyed the energy rush but this time conversation turned dark. Some body-load became apparent & I found myself resisting a little, to the point where a mild, anxiety related chest pain set in. I'm very familiar with this feeling, from being in awkward or scarey situations on E so, although I was aware of it, I wasnt bothered... Our discussions turned very anti-estabilishment & government critical, based aroud the premise the bk-mdma was less perfect a drug than mdma & more risky due to it's new-ness & that it was stupid that we should resort to this drug when we could have pure, research quality mdma! Many other deep & political, but often dark, matters were discussed. Personally, with the benefit of hindsight I blame most of this on media reporting of the "meph crisis", & the fact that we were effectively experimenting on ourselves not so much to enjoy the trip but to study the effects of this fascinating & soon to be banned substance. Anyway, the entire experience surprised us by lasting much longer than expected &, if it werent for the darkness & minor anxiety, which my gf also felt, the duration would have been a blessing. It wasnt until well into the next morning that it's effects subsided but sleep still wasnt possible without valium, 10mgs about 4 am, nearly 12 hours after initiation. Overall, bit too long, shame it was a vagualey dark trip but we DID feel good about the darkness, if you get me Lol We also felt a bit addled by the drug & this was increased by weed smoking. Next time we're trying smaller doses over a longer period, & if that doesnt work we're trying a bigger, one-off dose. But I have a feeling we may need valium ON Methylone if we've going to ba able to really enjoy it, to dampen the subtle but obvious anxiety it seems to produce.

With both Mephedrone & Methylone trips now under my belt, I can definitely say that both these drugs, although they emulate many of mdma's effects (each in their own way) are slightly more inclined to promote an anxious, more amphetamine like high than mdma & that although Methylone seems to come close, they both lack that subtle, beautiful, blissful euphoria of pure mdma. I believe this is to do with the Cathinone substitute, that it gives a more addled high, less focused than with pure speed or cocaine, but with the anxiousness of both. I've noticed, to the plus for both Meph & Methylone however, that the hangovers are also a bit amphetamine like, in that they are harder & more immediate, with a distinct decrease in that "Tues blues" feeling days later. Both myself & my gf definitely suffered some very obvious, irritable moments the next day & we were both nakkered. But we've both had worse comedowns of mdma.

If, like me, you cant get the real thing, these with do for the time being. But really, both Mephedrone & Methylone are powerful chemical stimulants. They are new & under-studied. I'm in favour of legislating against these substances, I'm afraid :( I dont belive this stuff should be around, piss cheap & easy to consume in vast quatities. It's not safe. Mdma is far better understood & studied & it should be legal while THESE subtances are studied in much greater detail by professionals.

Nitrous + weed. Try it.

You know I did that a few times. I really got nothing from it.

I think that is because nitrous + MDMA together is so good... that it ruined nitrous + anything other than MDMA for me LOL

OP I have never tries mephedrone or methylone and do not know anyone who has. If you do try one or the other please report back and let us know how the experience was. So far from what I have read most people say there is nothing that feels like MDMA. If you get close I would love to hear about it.

hey thanks for the review on methylone and meph i really appreciate those. I think ill just stick to gettin my regular e ills for now. If i get some extra change i might try some of those RC's. Do you think they are worth getting a small amount? Also how do you measure out mg's? Thats a huge deterrant for me because i dont want to under or over dose ya know"

MDA gives me incredible euphoria. I was orgasming just sitting there for a good 6 hours. LSD is also really euphoric, if you're into tripping.. it's not like MDMA tho

4-MMC/Mephedrone is too toxic for me to recommend.

Methylone is similar, but not as good as MDMA. I've heard some people getting decent results with MDAI + something else, where the something was methylone or a straight stimulant.

Anecdotes are buried in the appropriate B&D threads in PD.

Mephedrone depending on the frequency of doses (tolerance becomes a bitch) can come close to a MDMA come up when taken orally but due to the short lasting euphoria you end up redosing multiple times in order to try and maintain or regain the intense high, however this never works out and you end up just feeling wired and sleepless without any euphoria.

This is the main reason I’ll end up on binging on over a gram in a night :(.

Out of what I've tried only other thing I've had with a even more intense euphoria is shrooms (and in some cases LSD). However shroom trips can be varied and you never quite capture the empathy that MDMA stirs up inside you.

The euphoria however can be just pure bliss but at the price of having a altered perception and even an ego death in some cases, meaning it’s hard to experience the MDMA connection you can feel with people.

That of course means that the experiences overall will be quite different.

This is just my opinion on drug similarities since euphoria is the first thing I look for in a drug.