• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest thing to MDMA/MDA?

People say the combination of 4-fmp and methylone resembles MDMA a lot. Haven't tried it myself, I like methylone but I don't think 4-fmp is worth the money. Additionally I can easily get MDMA.

hey thanks for the review on methylone and meph i really appreciate those. I think ill just stick to gettin my regular e ills for now. If i get some extra change i might try some of those RC's. Do you think they are worth getting a small amount? Also how do you measure out mg's? Thats a huge deterrant for me because i dont want to under or over dose ya know"

I think methylone is worth it. The dosage is roughly twice as much as you would take for MDMA (start a bit lower to be safe), so very precise measurement isn't necessary.

Methylone + MDAI
or methylone + MDAI + bk-mbdb

closest thing to mdma:) only thing lacking is the over the top empaphy

You will NEVER get the same euphoria as MDMA with any other drug.
But if you're trying to get the closest to the euphoria as MDMA, it won't be nearly as much, but MDAI would be your best bet.

What is the legal status of ordering MDAI to your house, if not explicitly for consumption? Is it an "analogue" regardless of intent?

I kind of wanted to see how it affects the behavior of my pet rodents. The law applies only to human consumption, right?

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this. 2C-B... Feels really similar to rolling in a way, but not the empathy side of it of course. I'm fairly unexperienced though. What do you guys think about their similarities?

Jinx!

I was JUST about to say the exact same thing before read your post!

I think I prefer 2cb. MDMA is a little more lovey and perhaps a better sex drug, especially with a tiny bit of amphetamine to bring awareness back down to sensory pleasure. Its also a great communication drug. However, 2cb is mellower and at the same time more psychedelic. I feel at peace on 2cb, while MDMA is like ecitment just beyond what I am able to grasp. MDMA is more intense but 2cb is just peaceful euphoric and retains some of the qualities of acid with the openness of MDMA. If it was safe to use daily I think it would be the ultimate antidepressant.

Last edited:
Not entirely recommended but easy to obtain and legal.

... Which of these drugs would you recommend? MDAI, Methylone, or Mephedrone. I am going to put my finger down on one of them, but I haven't yet decided. I have done much much research on each of them ( a little less on methylone ) but I keep hearing different responses. Again I'm looking for the euphoria from MDMA, please help me out guys, thanks

Hello! I am happy I finally joined this site of bountiful information. I have two options which are not chemically similar, but I find they do produce somewhat similar effects in myself and some others to MDMA.

1. Propylhexedrine is stimulant that is most commonly and most easily found inside of the benzedrex brand inhaler which you can buy at Walgreens or CVS very cheap. This is something that I would exercise Extreme Caution using, because it is actually a very powerful stimulant related directly to methamphetamine and can produce some seriously risky cardiovascular effects if you exceed the 250mg dosage, which honestly is a dosage that is still too high for MOST people. There are plenty of reports on here detailing how to properly use and extract it. It is legal in the US, although I'm sure it is frowned upon when used incorrectly..

2. Gabapentin never ceases to amaze me, in doses over 600mg after prolonged abstinence it produces a high that I find even more pleasurable than MDMA, including intense anxiolytic power, euphoria and stimulation. It is very odd. But fantastic. It must be used VERY infrequently because tolerance builds faster than anything I can think of. Literally stick to using it once a month at most. It is prescription only in the US but I've always found it very easy to get, doctors like to hear that I prefer it for general anxiety disorder to benzodiazepines, and never have a problem writing an rx for it. If you use it rarely as you should, the script should last a very long time.

I was just trying to give 2 examples of non research chemicals I find to be similar, plus both especially benzedrex is very easy to obtain.

Hope this helps,

Saint Harry